Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 36
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• I have multiple profiles available for rent.
    Please is only 499 euro per year per /24!
    Email: [email protected]
    Telegram: @sergey_m

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2019

Interested in buying /24 RIPE IP blocks. If you got a good offer, you can PM me.

• technovatechnova Member, LIR
    edited November 2019

I clearly can't read the rules.

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

Does any one know how much /22 or /24 ARIN blocks worth these days for buying (not renting)

As We expect we will need extra ips in few months so checking the options

• RicartaRicarta Member, LIR

@servarica_hani said:
    Does any one know how much /22 or /24 ARIN blocks worth these days for buying (not renting)

As We expect we will need extra ips in few months so checking the options

I usually check prices here so somewhere between $20-$24 and possibly you can find cheaper if you find the seller via forum.

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • I am looking for a /24 IP address range. Monthly payment, budget around $70. Not for mail, LOA file required, only ARIN

• 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

I'm also looking for ARIN Space to lease, feel free to PM offers.

Thanks,
    Joshua

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

@galialen said:
    I am looking for a /24 IP address range. Monthly payment, budget around $70. Not for mail, LOA file required, only ARIN

I got some /23 and /22 at 100USD /24 per month, could do some discount on longer billing, let me know if interested

• Does any company provide service similar to this?
    https://tunnelbroker.net/

I am ready with a budget with 300$ to 500$ if it has good network locations.

• Interested in buying /24 RIPE IP blocks. If you got a good offer, you can PM me.

• @WoWPHP said:
    Does any company provide service similar to this?

tunnelbroker.ch

• @terrorgen said:

@WoWPHP said:
    Does any company provide service similar to this?

tunnelbroker.ch

I saw this, but not sure if it possible to use in different locations i saw they have 3 locations only unless they can do geotagging for other locations.

will give them a try.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

@milanbrent3 said:
    Interested in buying /24 RIPE IP blocks. If you got a good offer, you can PM me.

Is it rent or permanent purchase?

• I have multiple prefixes available for rent.
    Price is only 499 euro per year per /24!

• Looking to rent ARIN /24 on an annual basis.

• Hello guys !

I am looking for a few /24s with geolocations for UK, US and Japan.
    In case you can supply any of those, please PM me.

Thank you !

Thanked by 1AndrewPremium
  • wht is best place for buy /21 subnet?

• Hi guys,

Little update on my request. I am looking for Australian networks as well.

Cheers!

• nemininemini Member
    edited November 2019

I can't seem to read the rules.

• ehaqueehaque Member
    edited November 2019

And nor can I.

• malekmalek Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2019

I have a RIPE /24 available for rent, price is 90 EUR/month or 900/year + VAT.

No email/spam/etc. (will be checked periodically)

• I'm looking to buy a /24 PI (provider independent) ipv4 block and a LIR that can handle it.

• RicartaRicarta Member, LIR
    edited November 2019

The RIPE NCC has run out of IPv4 Addresses

Today, at 15:35 (UTC+1) on 25 November 2019, we made our final /22 IPv4 allocation from the last remaining addresses in our available pool. We have now run out of IPv4 addresses.

https://www.ripe.net/publications/news/about-ripe-ncc-and-ripe/the-ripe-ncc-has-run-out-of-ipv4-addresses

I would recommend to lease your IPs now and sign longterm contracts, otherwise we should see increase in the lease price.

• malekmalek Member, Host Rep

@bob1 said:
    I'm looking to buy a /24 PI (provider independent) ipv4 block and a LIR that can handle it.

I can sponsor it but you'll have to find the PI somewhere else :/

• Looking for a /24, not blocked by China, pay semi-annually (via paypal). Not for mail, LOA file required.
    Start on December 20.
    Price lower than 300 eur please PM me. THX.

• Many RIPE subnets available.
    The best price ever: 499 euro per year per /24!

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited December 2019

CYBER MONDAY MADNESS

We all love deals, yet one group has remained mostly in the dark (terrible pun intended hehe)... It's time for the suppliers of IP related services to join the madness;

• RIPE ASN request* €40 €25 €20 ONE TIME
    • IPv6 Provider Aggregatable €20 €15 annually. Default size: /48. Larger possible if you can justify, same price.
    • IPv6 Provider Independent €85 €60 annually. Any size - just convince RIPE.
    • Sponsorship transfer of existing independent RIPE resources FREE

Note: Special pricing cannot be given through our current billing portal, please DM to order any services. If you had to pass on Cyber Monday since you were out of money, feel free to DM later on - might still honor :-)

*Minors and out of service region require more documentation, I will ask you to supply this documentation before opening the ticket with RIPE.

Thanked by 2dedimark melan
  • @RickBakkr said:
    CYBER MONDAY MADNESS

We all love deals, yet one group has remained mostly in the dark (terrible pun intended hehe)... It's time for the suppliers of IP related services to join the madness;

• RIPE ASN request* €40 €25 €20 ONE TIME
    • IPv6 Provider Aggregatable €20 €15 annually. Default size: /48. Larger possible if you can justify, same price.
    • IPv6 Provider Independent €85 €60 annually. Any size - just convince RIPE.
    • Sponsorship transfer of existing independent RIPE resources FREE

Note: Special pricing cannot be given through our current billing portal, please DM to order any services. If you had to pass on Cyber Monday since you were out of money, feel free to DM later on - might still honor :-)

*Minors and out of service region require more documentation, I will ask you to supply this documentation before opening the ticket with RIPE.

can i get this deal? :D

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited December 2019

hary said: can i get this deal?

Sure, DM me with more details please :-)