Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 103
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

I (the holder of the /24) would lease it to you. You then ask them to announce your /24 and route it to your server.

Or if you have your own ASN, you announce it yourself, or have your transit provider announce your ASN and /24.

It doesn't matter where I am.

• Looking for /40 for IPv6 located in HK, SING

edited March 18

We have an ARIN /24 available for lease starting April 5th.

Looking for $100 USD/month paid by wire-transfer or equivalent.

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider

Looking IPv6 4 x /48. Pm if someone have.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@IKIHOST said:
    Looking IPv6 4 x /48. Pm if someone have.

Since you want 4, we can do $15/year each so total will be $60/year.

If interested DM me we are APNIC LIR

• kaitkait Member

@IKIHOST said: Looking IPv6 4 x /48. Pm if someone have.

What region and why not a /46?

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider

@kait said:

@IKIHOST said: Looking IPv6 4 x /48. Pm if someone have.

What region and why not a /46?

Ipv6 for a vps.

• kaitkait Member

@IKIHOST said: Ipv6 for a vps.

RIPE/APNIC/ARIN...

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • C0XIEC0XIE Member, LIR

IPv6 /29 subnets available for lease, RIPE.

• bytechbytech Member, LIR

/24s RIPE available for lease, also RIPE ipv6 available up to /29.

• swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep

RIPE /24 available, last one. €110 monthly.

• Access2ITAccess2IT Member, Host Rep, LIR

We offer a 27% recurring discount for long-term leases. The monthly price for IPv4 /24 will be €110 with a 12-month rental agreement.

• eimiseimis Member, LIR

Hello, few /24 RIPE available. Price 100 Eur/month.

Legitimate use only.

• Urgently looking for an IPv4 /24 subnet for rent, use for whitehat purposes, no abuses.

Today we had route6 and RPKI records removed from the subnet that has been paid for over a year and has been leased since middle 2023. I don't know the reason, but the subnet was leased from georgedatacenter.com, and as it turns out, he in turn leased it from mosoperations.com. In any case, neither of the two contacted me beforehand, I was put in front of the fact that the subnet was taken away. At the same time I had all active traffic going to it, as the whole block is used as a gateway for connecting clients. Now we have a big downtime, while we are in the process of transferring to temporary IPv4 addresses from our hosting.

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@mainteiner_ukr said:
    Urgently looking for an IPv4 /24 subnet for rent, use for whitehat purposes, no abuses.

Today we had route6 and RPKI records removed from the subnet that has been paid for over a year and has been leased since middle 2023. I don't know the reason, but the subnet was leased from georgedatacenter.com, and as it turns out, he in turn leased it from mosoperations.com. In any case, neither of the two contacted me beforehand, I was put in front of the fact that the subnet was taken away. At the same time I had all active traffic going to it, as the whole block is used as a gateway for connecting clients. Now we have a big downtime, while we are in the process of transferring to temporary IPv4 addresses from our hosting.

Contact [email protected]
    We are in the same situation and leasing it directly now.

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • @Abd said:

@mainteiner_ukr said:
    Urgently looking for an IPv4 /24 subnet for rent, use for whitehat purposes, no abuses.

Contact [email protected]
    We are in the same situation and leasing it directly now.

So @georgedatacenter is leasing something he does not own? If I read the requirements in the beginning of this thread, seller needs to be the direct owner and reselling is not allowed.

Thanked by 2Abd kuroit

@malignify said:
    So georgedatacenter is leasing something he does not own? If I read the requirements in the beginning of this thread, seller needs to be the direct owner and reselling is not allowed.

Here.. It is possible those blocks were not advertised here, so allowed.

• @kevinds said:

@malignify said:
    So georgedatacenter is leasing something he does not own? If I read the requirements in the beginning of this thread, seller needs to be the direct owner and reselling is not allowed.

Here.. It is possible those blocks were not advertised here, so allowed.

Given this case, I would recommend that everyone only rent subnets directly from LIR, preferably with a contract if you are renting long term.

• kaitkait Member

@mainteiner_ukr said: preferably with a contract if you are renting long term.

Never rent a /24 without a contract.

• edited March 30

Still looking for one /24 subnet RIPE with for an annual lease, direct from LIR

No spam, no abuses.

Please write to PM

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@mainteiner_ukr said:
    Still looking for one /24 subnet RIPE with for an annual lease, direct from LIR, urgently. So far everyone is just stalling, zero progress in 24 hours.

No spam, no abuses.

Please write to PM

@Zappie @RickBakkr @Shakib @dfroe @ruben

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Thanks for mentioning, @DP.
    Unfortunatelly due to IPv4 shortage, all our limited IPv4 subnets are currently bound to long-term customer contracts.

Thanked by 1mainteiner_ukr
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@DP said:

@mainteiner_ukr said:
    Still looking for one /24 subnet RIPE with for an annual lease, direct from LIR, urgently. So far everyone is just stalling, zero progress in 24 hours.

No spam, no abuses.

Please write to PM

@Zappie @RickBakkr @Shakib @dfroe @ruben

Thank you for the mention. We'll reach out :-)

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

We will have two /23 available for permanent transfer in 2025.

Looking to make a deal early.

• tomletomle Member, LIR
    edited March 30

Deleted

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

Looking for ARIN /24 or /23, long term only please, usage: VPS/Dedi clients. Please DM me.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@Shakib said:
    We will have two /23 available for permanent transfer in 2025.

Looking to make a deal early.

ARIN /23 - Dec 2024 - 24 USD per IP

APNIC /23 - May 2025 - 21 USD per IP

Pricing can go down a bit if both ranges are part of the same deal.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • niknik Member, Host Rep

I have 2x RIPE /22 for sale. They are clean and have not been used since I own them (3+ years). Can make a good deal, please PM me your offer.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

1x /24 ARIN available.
    Would prefer long-time customers that can afford to pay 1-2-3 years in advance, so I won't have to keep mailing upstream providers to remove orphaned routes.

Price can be discussed. :)

• Hello!

We are looking for 2 - 3 /24

They need to be clean and unabused,

There will be no abuse reports, nor SMTP abuse.

We are willing to pay $100 - $120 depending on the range