Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 101
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR
    edited February 12

@MDonline said:
    ARIN IPv4/24 permanent purchase available, one-time payment of US$2,199, excluding annual fees.

Wait list placement available, one-time payment of US$2,499.

That /24 seems way below the going rate.. Why so low?

Wait list placement for what? Addresses from ARIN? Which position and what size? Otherwise.. Huh?

• hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

@MDonline said:
    ARIN IPv4/24 permanent purchase available, one-time payment of US$2,199, excluding annual fees.

US company registration is available, one-time payment of US$200.

Telegram: @Shijie628
    Email: [email protected]

Are you saying your also selling a /24? If so contact me please via PM.

To pay for wait list placement is not worth it unless you are saying your already on it and even then I don't think that you can transfer right away.

• @kevinds said:

@MDonline said:

Wait list placement for what? Addresses from ARIN? Which position and what size? Otherwise.. Huh?

Because it is 4.10 space. This guy (or group) has been offering the same "deal" maybe 20 pages ago.

edited February 14

@nikio said: This guy (or group) has been offering the same "deal" maybe 20 pages ago.

Interesting...

Well, I figure if they were serious, they would answer questions about it.

I have a /24 left for lease, so I watch this thread to see who is wanting..

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@kevinds said:

@nikio said: This guy (or group) has been offering the same "deal" maybe 20 pages ago.

Interesting...

Well, I figure if they were serious, they would answer questions about it.

I have a /24 left for lease, so I watch this thread to see who is wanting..

He offers you the service, creates the LLC and requests the IPS, that is his service.

@georgedatacenter said: He offers you the service, creates the LLC and requests the IPS, that is his service.

So he lies to ARIN on your behalf to get 4.10 address blocks?

@kevinds said:

@georgedatacenter said: He offers you the service, creates the LLC and requests the IPS, that is his service.

Yep

Since that is the case, the posts don't belong here, correct? He isn't selling/leasing IPs?

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

If anyone is interested in avoiding questionable ARIN account sales and simply wants to stick to the old and true IP leasing we have couple of /24's RIPE prefixes able to be leased out

$109/monthly (USD)
    Can do cheaper rates if signing up on yearly payments

As always by default as part of the free setup we can do:

• IRR Route object(s) Creation
    • RPKI ROA(s) Creation
    • LOA
    • rDNS
    • Full RPKI delegation to your RPKI servers (Optional)
  • hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

@kevinds said:

Not interested in that. Better to tell the truth and justify the true need.

• @nikio said:

@kevinds said:

@MDonline said:

Because it is 4.10 space. This guy (or group) has been offering the same "deal" maybe 20 pages ago.

Additionally 4.10 space CANNOT be transferred and ARIN is going through all applications once every year and will revoke the space if not used properly. So the „permanent purchase“ is just plain wrong.

This is fraud to ARIN.

@MattBGP said: Additionally 4.10 space CANNOT be transferred and ARIN is going through all applications once every year and will revoke the space if not used properly. So the „permanent purchase“ is just plain wrong.

If I understand what has been said above correctly, he will log into your ARIN account and apply for 4.10 space for you.. It wouldn't need to be transferred to you, but your application for it would essentially be fraud, then yes, they would have good reason to revoke it..

It is not difficult to get on the waiting list for your first /24, charging $2k+ for it is crazy.

• Maelstrom36Maelstrom36 Member
    edited February 14

@MDonline said:

US company registration is available, one-time payment of US$200.

Telegram: @Shijie628
    Email: [email protected]

https://search.arin.net/rdap/?query=MO-293. @TimKevin ? :)

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

@kevinds said:

@MattBGP said: Additionally 4.10 space CANNOT be transferred and ARIN is going through all applications once every year and will revoke the space if not used properly. So the „permanent purchase“ is just plain wrong.

If I understand what has been said above correctly, he will log into your ARIN account and apply for 4.10 space for you.. It wouldn't need to be transferred to you, but your application for it would essentially be fraud, then yes, they would have good reason to revoke it..

It is not difficult to get on the waiting list for your first /24, charging $2k+ for it is crazy.

I think the user is attempting to sell their already established ARIN LIR account + their company (USA based LLC) as a combo. Their LIR account has a single /24 (either 4.10 space or not, I guess we cant know for sure unless they disclose their ARIN ORG) and also on top of that their LIR account is right now on the waiting list for more space (unknown position)

Now you might ask "why dont they just sell the /24 like a normal person for the ~$30/ip market seems to be going for? I assume this is because their /24 is currently either 4.10 space (not transferable) or they are yet to wait the (1 year?) probation ARIN sets on newly allocated space before it can be transferred.

All in all $2k (asking) vs $7.5k (market) is a big different so I assume its like others think... 4.10 space which is not transferred from one LIR to another (hence selling company and LIR account is only option)

• @Zappie said:

@kevinds said:

I think the user is attempting to sell their already established ARIN LIR account + their company (USA based LLC) as a combo. Their LIR account has a single /24 (either 4.10 space or not, I guess we cant know for sure unless they disclose their ARIN ORG) and also on top of that their LIR account is right now on the waiting list for more space (unknown position)

Now you might ask "why dont they just sell the /24 like a normal person for the ~$30/ip market seems to be going for? I assume this is because their /24 is currently either 4.10 space (not transferable) or they are yet to wait the (1 year?) probation ARIN sets on newly allocated space before it can be transferred.

All in all $2k (asking) vs $7.5k (market) is a big different so I assume its like others think... 4.10 space which is not transferred from one LIR to another (hence selling company and LIR account is only option)

Right, It looks non-transferable, and we can't look like we can't sell the entire company. It seems that I can't delete the offer, but I really can't provide it, I withdraw my offer.

edited February 14

@Zappie said: (1 year?)

4.1.8 (wait-list) space is 5 years

Thanked by 1Zappie

/22 ARIN Available $450 mon

$4000 Year

• Hello,

I Want a /24 subnet "DMCA Free".
    Subnet will be used for torrents and seedbox only.

please DM if you can offer.

• hkmhkm Member

Looking for ARIN /24 subnet. Just personal learning use.
    No spam no mails.
    Thanks

• Looking for USA /32 or /36 ipv6 subnet(with server). Just personal learning use.
    No spam no mails.
    Thanks

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

We have 4x /24 (RIPE PA) available for lease, 0.25€/IP/month. If interested contact us [email protected]

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@gbshouse said:
    We have 4x /24 (RIPE PA) available for lease, 0.25€/IP/month. If interested contact us [email protected]

Why so cheap? Are they listed by each ever known blacklist?

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep
    edited February 17

@tentor Nah, it's our usual price. They are clean, previously used by Inception Hosting/Clouvider

Thanked by 1tentor
  • Looking for Ripe /24 for VPS usage.
    No abuse/Spam issue.

If ripe is used in UK then would be better.

• kaitkait Member

@c_vps said: If ripe is used in UK then would be better.

Ofc, look at some above offers, there might be some left for you.

• Looking for USA /24 subnet for vps
    Usage: vps seller

• @kait said:

@c_vps said: If ripe is used in UK then would be better.

Ofc, look at some above offers, there might be some left for you.

Didn’t found yet from last 1 week

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited February 17

IPv4 available:
    1x /21
    3x /22

4x IPv6 /32 available

DM for info
    No malicious usages.

• jonathanjonathan Member, LIR
    edited February 19

The following RIPE IPv4 blocks are for sale for $29 USD per IP:

1x /21
    1x /23

These blocks are clean on SpamHaus SBL, SpamCop, Barracuda, SORBS Spam/Hack.

DM for details.

• NoPKTNoPKT Member, LIR
    edited February 21

Deleted due to conflict with rule