Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


London & Chicago offers - NVMe and Storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

London & Chicago offers - NVMe and Storage

hosthatchhosthatch Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Hi all,

Here are the special deals from our two newer locations. London and Chicago.

These will be available from today to the end of 10th September (GMT-4). They will be available again for few days depending on availability later on. This is so people who miss it the first time can get it in the second go. We do not offer any refunds on special plans.

Storage deal:

Base plan:
1x 3.0 GHz
3 GB RAM
3 TB usable storage
9 TB bandwidth
$84 per year
Add more: 1 GB RAM, 1 TB storage and 3 TB bandwidth chunks for $2.5 per month each. Up to 30 TB storage per VM. This pricing is only for servers created during the promotion.
Note: We can do this plan on monthly billing if at least 5 TB storage is bought.
Note2: Servers can be upgraded with chunks after the promotion period at the same pricing, as long as the server was ordered within the promotional period. Depends on availability.


Example: A plan with 4 CPU cores, 12 TB storage, 36 TB bandwidth will cost $29.5 per month. You can calculate your own pricing and add more or less chunks to the original base plan.

These are reliable storage servers with very good performance, however we recommend that you only use them for large storage intensive purposes. We offer NVMe plans for other usage.


NVMe plans:

1 CPU core (15% dedicated)
512 MB RAM
8 GB NVMe disk (RAID-10)
1 TB bandwidth
$15 per year
Free upgrade with double RAM, double disk, and 5x bandwidth
Free 40 Gbps DDoS protection available on request
1 CPU core (30% dedicated)
1 GB RAM
10 GB NVMe disk (RAID-10)
1 TB bandwidth
$30 per year
Free upgrade with double RAM, double disk, and 5x bandwidth
Free 40 Gbps DDoS protection available on request


Any bigger plans on our website can be bought with 2x RAM, 2x storage, 5x bandwidth and free DDoS protection - in Chicago and London. Only while this promotion lasts.


Additional storage plans:

1 CPU core
512 MB RAM
250 GB storage
1 TB bandwidth
$15 per year
(available in limited quantities)
1 CPU core
1 GB RAM
1 TB storage
4 TB bandwidth
$12 per quarter


Please note that all of the plans listed in this post are only available in London and Chicago. All plans come with private networking - so you can configure your own combination of Storage and NVMe plans like many of our customers.


Network:

Chicago: http://172.107.196.100/200MB.test
London: http://45.91.93.250/100MB.test

If you see better routing/network performance from another provider in the same location, please contact us with traceroutes and other related information. We are always happy to make adjustments and will do our best to deliver similar or better performance.


To order:

To order, please sign up/login at manage.hosthatch.com and deposit the appropriate amount of funds. Then open a ticket with sales mentioning the promotion/location you want. All special orders are manually provisioned so please allow up to 24 hours.


Thanks guys!

«13456789

Comments

  • Holy sweet glorious jeez

  • nullnotherenullnothere Member
    edited September 2019

    Thanks! There's a huge line of folks just waiting to grab these, assuming LET stays up of course.

    Quick questions to just make sure:

    1. IPv6 available in London as well? Will it be the usual /64 assignment? Will you have rDNS support for IPv6 as well?

    2. For Chicago, though you had offered a 3.0GHz CPU, what was actually available was a 2.8GHz. Here you're mentioning a 3.0GHz CPU again - so just double checking if it is a copy-pasta typo or something else.

    3. Do the storage VMs also come with DDoS protection or is that something to be requested specially?

    4. Any data center information for the London location?

    5. Internal private network as usual in London as well? (edit) I'm blind as a bat.

    Thanks in advance and hope you're prepared for the oncoming onslaught...

  • vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited September 2019

    @Abdullah said:
    They will be available again for few days depending on availability later on. This is so people who miss it the first time can get it in the second go.

    Thank you most kindly, kind sir. You are doing the needful. @falzo

    3TB.... $84/yr

    Have you crunched the numbers on whether $24/qtr runs at a bigger loss?
    or the good old $8.4/mo monthly for us degenerate impulsives?

    Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Is the London dc with psychz?

  • hotsnowhotsnow Member
    edited September 2019

    @Abdullah

    Would you please help check the ticket #339484? the pending server of " Chicago Storage Plan - $15 per year", it's already waited for three months since the last "Celebrating 8 years promo", I hope you can setup it now.

    Thank you.

  • Well I’m hard.

  • @Nekki said:
    Well I’m hard.

    didn't you just get it this morning?

  • Look forward to promotion plan for Los Angeles location.

    Thanked by 1coreflux
  • finally. ordered. thanks.

  • London link seems to fail.

  • what is the port speed on these?

  • 1TB storage, Chicago location,

    -------------------------------------------------
     nench.sh v2019.07.20 -- https://git.io/nench.sh
     benchmark timestamp:    2019-09-06 00:30:11 UTC
    -------------------------------------------------
    
    Processor:    Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 v2 @ 3.00GHz
    CPU cores:    2
    Frequency:    2999.998 MHz
    RAM:          985M
    Swap:         4.0G
    Kernel:       Linux 4.15.0-60-generic x86_64
    
    Disks:
    loop0     91M  HDD
    vda   1000G  HDD
    
    CPU: SHA256-hashing 500 MB
        2.950 seconds
    CPU: bzip2-compressing 500 MB
        5.348 seconds
    CPU: AES-encrypting 500 MB
        1.874 seconds
    
    ioping: seek rate
        min/avg/max/mdev = 62.9 us / 84.2 us / 560.0 us / 52.6 us
    ioping: sequential read speed
        generated 19.4 k requests in 5.00 s, 4.73 GiB, 3.87 k iops, 967.6 MiB/s
    
    dd: sequential write speed
        1st run:    880.24 MiB/s
        2nd run:    830.65 MiB/s
        3rd run:    794.41 MiB/s
        average:    835.10 MiB/s
    
    IPv4 speedtests
        your IPv4:    xxxx
    
        Cachefly CDN:         141.24 MiB/s
        Leaseweb (NL):        9.75 MiB/s
        Softlayer DAL (US):   83.42 MiB/s
        Online.net (FR):      23.67 MiB/s
        OVH BHS (CA):         131.23 MiB/s
    
    No IPv6 connectivity detected
    -------------------------------------------------
    
  • Grabbed the beast, going to migrate 500gb of nextcloud files.

  • @Abdullah
    Is it possible to get the links for a bigger test file... like 500MB/ I GB? Thanks.

  • hosthatchhosthatch Member, Top Host, Host Rep

    @nullnothere said:
    Thanks! There's a huge line of folks just waiting to grab these, assuming LET stays up of course.

    Quick questions to just make sure:

    1. IPv6 available in London as well? Will it be the usual /64 assignment? Will you have rDNS support for IPv6 as well?

    2. For Chicago, though you had offered a 3.0GHz CPU, what was actually available was a 2.8GHz. Here you're mentioning a 3.0GHz CPU again - so just double checking if it is a copy-pasta typo or something else.

    3. Do the storage VMs also come with DDoS protection or is that something to be requested specially?

    4. Any data center information for the London location?

    5. Internal private network as usual in London as well? (edit) I'm blind as a bat.

    Thanks in advance and hope you're prepared for the oncoming onslaught...

    1. IPv6 will be available in about a week or so. /64 yes. rDNS will be available as soon as IPv6 is available.
    2. 3 GHz in both Chicago and London.
    3. We're in DRT Memaco house. The website will be updated soon with the looking glass too.
    4. DDoS protection is available only on the NVMe plans and needs to be requested manually. Technically, we can also enable it on storage VMs, but we do not offer it for the obvious reason that we want people to use these servers for storage purposes. DDoS protection also affects incoming speed since all traffic is scrubbed, so it might not be very viable for storage users. (we can enable it if you have a good reason for it but we would prefer not to, which is why it is not advertised)
    Thanked by 2nullnothere coreflux
  • Shot2Shot2 Member
    edited September 2019

    @Abdullah Will you offer custom plans in London too? (Looking for something with 512MB/10GB/1TB/IPv4v6/anti-DDoS in London - no need for NVMe or other crazy "free upgrades", and unfortunately the 'Additional storage plans' besides having too much HDD lacks anti-DDoS :( )

  • Another London storage deal here, #748273. Thank you!

  • Ordered London storage deall too #661013
    I can't wait 24h ! :) :) :)

    P.S. I have already an Amsterdam VPS and I'm happy

  • Who's ordered the most storage?

  • aj_potcaj_potc Member
    edited September 2019

    @Nekki said:
    Who's ordered the most storage?

    I was wondering about this, too.

    So far I'm up to roughly 18TB across three locations with HostHatch. But I'll bet there are plenty of larger clients.

    Anybody else?

    Edit: I used to think you guys were crazy here, talking about spending money on servers you don't need, idling them, etc. But now I fully understand it. HostHatch storage offers are, apparently, my weakness!

  • Got the 3TB base plan! Thanks hosthatch! :+1:

  • rchurchrchurch Member
    edited September 2019

    @Shot2 said:
    @Abdullah Will you offer custom plans in London too? (Looking for something with 512MB/10GB/1TB/IPv4v6/anti-DDoS in London - no need for NVMe or other crazy "free upgrades", and unfortunately the 'Additional storage plans' besides having too much HDD lacks anti-DDoS :( )

    How low do you want to go, and what difference does it make?

    The basic $15 a year more or less covers your requirement except anti-DDOS

  • hosthatchhosthatch Member, Top Host, Host Rep

    @vimalware

    3TB.... $84/yr

    Have you crunched the numbers on whether $24/qtr runs at a bigger loss?
    or the good old $8.4/mo monthly for us degenerate impulsives?

    We might be able to do the quarterly one in the second go if there is enough interest. I think the $8.4 will break LET rules though.

    muffin said: Is the London dc with psychz?

    It is not with Psychz. We use them in LA and Chicago.

    @plumberg said:
    @Abdullah
    Is it possible to get the links for a bigger test file... like 500MB/ I GB? Thanks.

    Sure, just replace with 1000MB.test for London.

    hjlow said: what is the port speed on these?

    We connect all host servers with 10 Gbps and limit each VM to 1 Gbps.

    Shot2 said: @Abdullah Will you offer custom plans in London too? (Looking for something with 512MB/10GB/1TB/IPv4v6/anti-DDoS in London - no need for NVMe or other crazy "free upgrades", and unfortunately the 'Additional storage plans' besides having too much HDD lacks anti-DDoS )

    The $15 per year NVMe plan comes with 1 GB RAM, 16 GB disk and 5 TB bandwidth with DDoS protection included. Does that work for you? We won't be doing anything under the $15 per year mark.

  • 1 CPU core (30% dedicated) - please explain.

    Private networking - is there a separate NIC for this? So traffic btw servers on HostHatch is free?

  • miumiu Member
    edited September 2019

    unbeatable offers as every time (and every time i did not resist :-DDD)

    i have several services with HH, and long time stable working. no outages, no headaches..

    thanks for all HostHatch!

  • I got 5tb London.

  • @Abdullah Can two NVMe plans in London be combined?

  • BBTN said: Can two NVMe plans in London be combined?

    I believe your answer is in the OP.

    Abdullah said: Add more: 1 GB RAM, 1 TB storage and 3 TB bandwidth chunks for $2.5 per month each. Up to 30 TB storage per VM. This pricing is only for servers created during the promotion.

    Common sense would suggest that if you could simply combine multiple plans, the text above would be completely pointless.

  • @Nekki said:

    BBTN said: Can two NVMe plans in London be combined?

    I believe your answer is in the OP.

    Abdullah said: Add more: 1 GB RAM, 1 TB storage and 3 TB bandwidth chunks for $2.5 per month each. Up to 30 TB storage per VM. This pricing is only for servers created during the promotion.

    Common sense would suggest that if you could simply combine multiple plans, the text above would be completely pointless.

    Ain't nobody got time for common sense. This is LET! 😂

    Thanked by 3ITLabs BBTN uptime
  • @Nekki said:

    BBTN said: Can two NVMe plans in London be combined?

    I believe your answer is in the OP.

    Abdullah said: Add more: 1 GB RAM, 1 TB storage and 3 TB bandwidth chunks for $2.5 per month each. Up to 30 TB storage per VM. This pricing is only for servers created during the promotion.

    Common sense would suggest that if you could simply combine multiple plans, the text above would be completely pointless.

    Thanks, but your second quote is referring to the storage deal, not the NVMe plan.

Sign In or Register to comment.