Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostdoc customer service - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostdoc customer service

124»

Comments

• @lovehc said:

@jsg said:

@lovehc said:

@teamacc said:

1.Live chat automatically pops up when you open their website.
    2.After I submitted a ticket, there was no reply for a long time.
    3.I opened this thread after he threatened to delete my account.

Uhm, it's perfectly normal to not get a chat response right away. My experience with @HostDoc is that within 1 - 3 minutes one gets a response and from then on things "flow" well.

@lovehc said:
    You can make fun of me. I don't care. I'm sure someone will see this objectively.

If you look a bit closer you'll find that I always try to be fair and objective. But objectivity doesn't mean that I don't call an idiot an idiot. And you behaved - and still behave - like one.

So, what is the real result so far? Many laugh about you and you have quickly gained a quite negative image. Had you followed my advice and apologized chances are that @HostDoc (who seem to be very patient and understanding) would have provided you another chance and quite many here would have some respect for you. We are all humans and humans sometimes behave like idiots - but the smarter ones recognize that and apologize. You however behaved like a spoilt and stubborn brat.

I don't think it's a good idea to give your important data to a provider that threatens to delete your account.

He didn't. If he wasn't going to accept you as a customer, he should have automatically deleted your info, but he said he'd do so at YOUR REQUEST.

• @AuroraZ said:
    LET is not a support line, nor is it a place to whine because a provider does not want you on his network. Other providers will now see this and most likely if you get caught again for fraud they will now not want you on their network either.

^ this.

• @mods I saw his apology. Ask the administrator to help me delete this thread.> @doghouch said:

@AuroraZ said:
    LET is not a support line, nor is it a place to whine because a provider does not want you on his network. Other providers will now see this and most likely if you get caught again for fraud they will now not want you on their network either.

^ this.

I saw his apology. Please help me delete this thread.Thank you.

• @jsg said:
    Let's remember how OP started this and what it's all about.

@lovehc said:
    Customer service is very unfriendly.

Also OP is complaining about @HostDoc (allegedly) reacting very slowly when contacted by chat.

But the protocol shows: (emphasis mine)

protocol shows:
    [16:44] IsThisLviv?? : hello
    [16:45] HostDoc has joined the conversation.
    [16:45] HostDoc : Hi
    [16:45] HostDoc : How can I help?

which is exactly what I said: HostDoc chat support usually responds within a few minutes.

Then OP floods the chat which makes HostDoc refuse the customer, but somehow (after what seems to be another flooding by OP) HostDoc shows good will and offers to verify OPs data ... while discussing that HostDoc discovers that OP has opened a negative thread against HostDoc here at LET and so he finally refuses to accept OP as a customer.

Observations:

• HostDoc reacts in fact very quickly and OP is demonstrably lying here
    • HostDoc being (frankly too) kind gives OP a 2nd chance only to find out that OP ...
    • meanwhile has opened a thread here smearing HostDoc.

I don't know why HostDoc is so patient and friendly but we've all seen how OP "rewarded" his kindness: by smearing him here and doing so using lies, bending and falsifying facts and stubborn insistence.

I fail to see what's left to discuss here. OP behaved like an a__hole and continues to do so.

What? Unfriendly!=speed.

No, he's not complaining about reacting very slowly, he's complaining about getting fired/refused service and misunderstood his info or something was getting deleted. He doesn't complain about speed in OP.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2019

Give the fact there's a reasonable response/explanation, can't @lovehc and you @HostDoc work things out? Both exaggerated. Make love, not war, come on, it's weekend.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @MikePT said:
    Give the fact there's a reasonable response/explanation, can't @lovehc and you @HostDoc work things out? Both exaggerated. Make love, not war, come on, it's weekend.

Ain't worth the hassle, in my book. ;)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Speed. Goes to live chat when vps logins not received within a whole less then 2 hours. Upon learning of request for documentation sends 4 what documentation questions before live chat can type response. (I do have to admire ops typing speed. )

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited August 2019

@lazyt said:
    . within a whole less then 2 hours.

((grinds teeth))

• It takes a certain temperament to do tech and customer support. I did for a year like 15 years ago and at the end of the day, I never wanted to be on the phone or talk to anyone for the rest of the night. If I was getting baked while doing chat, I'm sure it would be a lot less frustrating.

So I was doing tech support for a company making wireless outdoor radios. The competition charged for paid training and support, we didn't. So new customers tended to need hand holding and eventually learn the product and then not need support regularly.

So once when I get a guy who wants to start a wireless ISP, but can't change his IP address in his computer, I tell him he won't be successful and needs to find someone with wireless or networking background. I thought I was doing him a favour avoiding losing his life savings, but later that afternoon, president of sales comes and tells me the customer is throwing a hissy fit for the tone I used. I needed it explained which part, as I didn't think I was being insulting or anything.

President of sales was in the middle, said he could see both our points of views, and in the future, be more weary of my tone.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @TimboJones cool story bro - ah yeah okay I know it's never easy and I don't look in the mirror too often myself if I can help it ... so thanks for sharing that perspective - and maybe I'll just leave my own snark at that. For now ... :smiley:

@lovehc please help me understand something, if you would be so kind as to explain the reference to "Lviv" in your chat log? I feel like there is an important detail here that really just doesn't make much sense to me at this point.

Have you ordered from HostDoc before, let's say possibly even a few weeks ago? Have you had other accounts on this forum before?

I am confuse - please advise.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@uptime said:
    @lovehc please help me understand something, if you would be so kind as to explain the reference to "Lviv" in your chat log? I feel like there is an important detail here that really just doesn't make much sense to me at this point.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/Lviv

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @TimboJones said:
    It takes a certain temperament to do tech and customer support. I did for a year like 15 years ago and at the end of the day, I never wanted to be on the phone or talk to anyone for the rest of the night.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @MikeA perhaps that is just a strange coincidence!

@MikeA perhaps that is just a strange coincidence!

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @uptime said:

(sighs)

/thread

If @lovehc or @HostDoc need to talk, they can do so by PM.

This discussion has been closed.