Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostdoc customer service - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostdoc customer service

Comments

• failhostingsfailhostings Member
    edited August 2019

@HostDoc said:
    I can't believe this thread.
    Client failed maxmind and we said we will manually verify it when we get to it.
    Client came back 2 hours later requesting if it had been verified yet. While preparing the response as you can see from above, they began flooding with the same request.
    We do not accept flooding in a live chat as it represents being impatient.
    We have a lot on our plate ensuring manual plans are built and delivered in a timely manner, responding to tickets, live chat etc and appreciate some patience as the client in question is not our only client.
    I mentioned we will no longer want their custom, came to LET to check PMs and noticed a message from said client with the same type of flooding.
    Okay, so maybe I was in the wrong and returned to live chat to respond that if it was a mistake, I will verify the account later if possible. Only to go to LET front page and see this??

NO NO NO. Your custom is now not wanted in the least bit. You ooze nightmare client.

For those interested in the transcript:

Conversation started on Friday, August 2 2019, 16:44

[16:44] Visitor navigated to https://clientsarea.hostdoc.co.uk/submitticket.php
    [16:44] Visitor navigated to https://clientsarea.hostdoc.co.uk/clientarea.php?action=services
    [16:44] IsThisLviv?? : hello
    [16:45] HostDoc has joined the conversation.
    [16:45] HostDoc : Hi
    [16:45] HostDoc : How can I help?
    [16:45] IsThisLviv?? : Is my order activated?
    [16:46] HostDoc : What order have you made please and is it still pending?
    [16:47] IsThisLviv?? : I submitted the order, but it showed fraud. I can't pay.
    [16:47] IsThisLviv?? : I didn't use a VPN, and I didn't fill in a fake address.
    [16:48] HostDoc : Then you will need to give our team time to either assess the credentials and attempt to verify them or you can mitigate the work and send in verification documentation so we may activate the account and allow you to process payment for the VPS.
    We are extremely busy and verifying an account takes time that has not yet been found.
    [16:51] IsThisLviv?? : What documents?
    [16:52] IsThisLviv?? : what kind of document?
    [16:52] IsThisLviv?? : what kind of document
    [16:52] HostDoc : We will require proof of identification (passport or id card) and an accompanying picture of you holding the ID.
    And finally, a utility bill dated within the last 3 months to verify the address.

These can be sent via ticket and not live chat.

I give up.
    Flooding live chat while preparing your answer is not acceptable.
    [16:53] HostDoc : You would not be a client we would like to have if this is your behaviour in live chat
    [16:54] HostDoc : Your account will not be processed and will be left in a fraud state.
    We can delete it if you request but that is the only request you can make herein.
    Thank you for considering us but on this occassion we would have to reject your custom.
    [16:55] IsThisLviv?? : A utility bill dated within? Is Chinese ok?
    [16:55] HostDoc : No.
    [16:56] HostDoc : We no longer require anything
    [16:56] HostDoc : We will no longer proceed with your order
    [16:56] IsThisLviv?? : Why?
    [16:56] HostDoc has left the conversation.
    [16:58] IsThisLviv?? : The transmission failed due to network reasons,
    [16:59] HostDoc has joined the conversation.
    [16:59] HostDoc : It did not fail. I closed the chat and will do so again now.
    [16:59] HostDoc has left the conversation.
    [17:00] IsThisLviv?? : I didn't mean to send.
    [17:00] IsThisLviv?? : Just now the network showed "send fail"
    [17:13] HostDoc : Hi
    [17:13] HostDoc : Is there something wrong with your keyboard?
    [17:14] HostDoc : Are you flooding deliberately or is it a mistake
    [17:14] IsThisLviv?? : ?
    [17:14] HostDoc : I have noticed the same flooding in LET
    [17:14] IsThisLviv?? : is it a mistake
    [17:14] HostDoc : Whereby you do this
    [17:14] IsThisLviv?? : is it a mistake
    [17:14] IsThisLviv?? : The transmission failed due to network failure.
    [17:15] HostDoc : If it is a mistake, I can try and look into verifying your account again but please, be patient
    [17:15] HostDoc : We have many other clients also and need to focus on many things at once
    [17:15] IsThisLviv?? : Thank you.
    [17:15] HostDoc : I will have your account verified as soon as possible. If not, I will let you know via ticket
    [17:16] IsThisLviv?? : I see. Thank you.
    [17:16] HostDoc : Oh wow
    [17:17] HostDoc : I have just seen yet another thread
    [17:17] HostDoc : Hmm
    [17:17] HostDoc : How to navigate this?
    [17:17] HostDoc : I am not sure you are a right fit for our company honestly
    [17:17] HostDoc : I think we will have to leave it as it is and refuse your custom
    [17:18] IsThisLviv?? : I mean no harm, I just want to buy VPS
    [17:22] IsThisLviv?? : I saw your lowendtalk promotion.
    [17:22] IsThisLviv?? : I saw your AD for lowendtalk.
    [17:23] IsThisLviv?? : That's why I bought it.
    [17:24] Visitor resized the chat window

What spam 4 short messages repeating? You are in a low end market don't expect softlayer costumers mindset. You could politely refuse him as a client if he failed maxmind but you went into rage drama mode. How old are you doc? Also why do you accept orders from Chinese costumers if you know their impatient mindset?

• @HostDoc said:

@lovehc said:

When I first sent it, it failed, so I repeated it twice.

So why the thread? While you were still in a live chat?
    You were still in our live chat while creating this thread and expected that we would still provide you with a service?

@mods is it possible to change the title? I think the title is misleading.

Since the first one failed, I didn't know what was going on, so I opened a second window to test if I could send it successfully.

• Self entitled instant gratification customer. Should pay full price for that kind of service.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@lovehc

Stop the BS already! If you have a spine just apologize - to @HostDoc as well as here - and have a chance to not be considered a stupid jerk.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I don't know what title should I put because words can't explain how bs he is.

Thanked by 2uptime jsg
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Brilliant re-title, @FAT30.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:

Why was the headline changed?

• The network transmission failed at that time, so it was sent twice

The network transmission failed at that time, so it was sent twice

Thanked by 2FAT32 ITLabs

the eNd is nigH.
    ThE End is nNgh?
    THe enD is nIgh!

Edit: Sorry, guys, my modem chocked for a sec.

Thanked by 3FAT32 ITLabs uptime
  • @failhostings said:

What spam 4 short messages repeating? You are in a low end market don't expect softlayer costumers mindset. You could politely refuse him as a client if he failed maxmind but you went into rage drama mode. How old are you doc? Also why do you accept orders from Chinese costumers if you know their impatient mindset?

Yes, we are in a low end market and for that exact reason I am extremely strict on whom I accept as clients.
    If the first hurdle is problematic, there is no point anticipating reaching the end without problems escalting on the way there.

We could refuse him, yes. But where is the justice in that? If they want to utilise our service and fail fraud, there should always be an alternative and not just show them the door. Legitimate clients also get caught up by maxmind. Should I just refuse them too?

Since you asked, I am newly 34. Is....that a problem?

I accept orders from all countries and will not blackball any country based on a minority whom behave different. That is totally unfair to the the rest whom know how to compose themselves and behave respectfully.
    People seem to think that because we are providers and they are paying us £1.99 per month for a service that they can talk down to you or behave in any manner they please because they have purchased a cup of coffee once a month.
    The time and effort put into providing the service alone should make one appreciate the service they have rather than feel entitled to it.

I can understand why you call yourself failhosting.

Thanked by 2ViridWeb uptime
    edited August 2019

@HostDoc said:

@failhostings said:

Yes, we are in a low end market and for that exact reason I am extremely strict on whom I accept as clients.
    If the first hurdle is problematic, there is no point anticipating reaching the end without problems escalting on the way there.

We could refuse him, yes. But where is the justice in that? If they want to utilise our service and fail fraud, there should always be an alternative and not just show them the door. Legitimate clients also get caught up by maxmind. Should I just refuse them too?

I accept orders from all countries and will not blackball any country based on a minority whom behave different. That is totally unfair to the the rest whom know how to compose themselves and behave respectfully.
    People seem to think that because we are providers and they are paying us £1.99 per month for a service that they can talk down to you or behave in any manner they please because they have purchased a cup of coffee once a month.
    The time and effort put into providing the service alone should make one appreciate the service they have rather than feel entitled to it.

I'm not even a hosting provider and I never plan to be but lmfao why you started attacking me you are all nice words but incredibly British racist for sure. Thinking yourself superiour against Chinese because of 4 messages repeating probably due the Chinese firewall.

Apparently the OP just edited the title again. Anyway, just to let you know that please dont rush the provider, treat them nicely and they will treat you back well.

做人要有耐心一点,您对人家好别人也会对您好,希望您能将心比心吧

Thanked by 1uptime

Ban OP.

edited August 2019

@deank said:
    Ban OP.

Seems like OP is not the only one that needs a rest.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @HostDoc said:

@failhostings said:

I've bought a lot of VPS at LET.
    I've never met anyone so unfriendly.

• @FAT32 said:

The stutterer... what... what... what... ki ki ki ki nd of dododododo cu cu cu ment

Thanked by 2failhostings FAT32

@FAT32 said:
    Seems like OP is not the only one that needs a rest.

Farewell, LET.

• @ITLabs said:

@FAT32 said:

The stutterer... what... what... what... ki ki ki ki nd of dododododo cu cu cu ment

Drugs are bad kids.

• Again Maxmind caused all the problem.
    I dont understand why they still use it.

@deank said:
    Farewell, LET.

Not you dont worry, all izz well.

• @lowendclient said:
    Again Maxmind caused all the problem.

People just gets used to things.

• @failhostings said:

I'm not even a hosting provider and I never plan to be but lmfao why you started attacking me you are all nice words but incredibly British racist for sure. Thinking yourself superiour against Chinese because of 4 messages repeating probably due the Chinese firewall.

Contradictory to say the least. One second, you tell me to ban all Chinese now I am british racist?
    I did not imply you were a provider. I was simply stating with your comment, your name suits you just fine :trollface:
    Where did the superiority complex come in? More than 40% of our client base is Chinese.

edited August 2019

@HostDoc said:

@failhostings said:

Contradictory to say the least. One second, you tell me to ban all Chinese now I am british racist?
    I did not imply you were a provider. I was simply stating with your comment, your name suits you just fine :trollface:
    Where did the superiority complex come in? More than 40% of our client base is Chinese.

Did I told you to ban Chinese costumers? I asked you if you don't have the patience for Chinese mindset costumers why you allow orders from China? Not selling to a country isn't racism as long there's no hateful reason involved like a milkshake online store not selling to Israel because jews are thieves on their Twitter page. If your 40% client base would be Chinese you could have managed the case without drama rage once again coming to let. You keep attacking me dude and stop teaching me about racism.

• @failhostings said:

@lowendclient said:

People just gets used to things.

Thank you.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@lowendclient said:

It's not just Maxmind sadly, we've seen the same happening with India/China :(. It's been reported though, hopefully they fix it.

Thanked by 2ITLabs failhostings
  • oookay... friday evening... how about some beer?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@ITLabs said:
    oookay... friday evening... how about some beer?

Man, I'll have a few tonight. Tomorrow's my day off, so I need to take the chance tonight.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @MikePT Cheers, mate!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @lovehc
    Lets assume you only sent that message twice, and the other two times are just your modem doing the stupid dance.

Then there's still these cases:

1. You opened a ticket to which you got a reply
    2. You opened up live chat to chat about it
    3. You PM'd @hostdoc on LET
    4. You opened this thread.

As evidence would suggest, your multi-posting in a cross-platform environment is NOT caused by a malfunctioning connection, unless such a connection is within your own brain.

Please take note that while you might've chosen to use @hostdoc, as this is not pokémon, hostdoc can refuse to choose you. And he has done so. So please, go catch them all with some other provider and stop bothering this one. As you can tell, he is very busy with all the work (he barely has time to verify new clients).

• @teamacc said:

1.Live chat automatically pops up when you open their website.
    2.After I submitted a ticket, there was no reply for a long time.
    3.I opened this thread after he threatened to delete my account.

This discussion has been closed.