Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostdoc customer service - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostdoc customer service

Comments

• @teamacc said:
    @lovehc
    Lets assume you only sent that message twice, and the other two times are just your modem doing the stupid dance.

Then there's still these cases:

1. You opened a ticket to which you got a reply
    2. You opened up live chat to chat about it
    3. You PM'd @hostdoc on LET
    4. You opened this thread.

As evidence would suggest, your multi-posting in a cross-platform environment is NOT caused by a malfunctioning connection, unless such a connection is within your own brain.

Please take note that while you might've chosen to use @hostdoc, as this is not pokémon, hostdoc can refuse to choose you. And he has done so. So please, go catch them all with some other provider and stop bothering this one. As you can tell, he is very busy with all the work (he barely has time to verify new clients).

He has the right to reject me, but I also have the right to say what happened to me.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • hzrhzr Member

Others also have the right to make fun of you for acting like this.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @hzr said:
    Others also have the right to make fun of you for acting like this.

You can make fun of me. I don't care. I'm sure someone will see this objectively.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@lovehc said:

@teamacc said:

1.Live chat automatically pops up when you open their website.
    2.After I submitted a ticket, there was no reply for a long time.
    3.I opened this thread after he threatened to delete my account.

Uhm, it's perfectly normal to not get a chat response right away. My experience with @HostDoc is that within 1 - 3 minutes one gets a response and from then on things "flow" well.

@lovehc said:
    You can make fun of me. I don't care. I'm sure someone will see this objectively.

If you look a bit closer you'll find that I always try to be fair and objective. But objectivity doesn't mean that I don't call an idiot an idiot. And you behaved - and still behave - like one.

So, what is the real result so far? Many laugh about you and you have quickly gained a quite negative image. Had you followed my advice and apologized chances are that @HostDoc (who seem to be very patient and understanding) would have provided you another chance and quite many here would have some respect for you. We are all humans and humans sometimes behave like idiots - but the smarter ones recognize that and apologize. You however behaved like a spoilt and stubborn brat.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • They are both at fault but hostdoc shall apology the frist because he overreacted and shall put egoism away even if a client is wrong . Drama is not good to any business.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @jsg said:

@lovehc said:

@teamacc said:

2.After I submitted a ticket, there was no reply for a long time.

Uhm, it's perfectly normal to not get a chat response right away. My experience with @HostDoc is that within 1 - 3 minutes one gets a response and from then on things "flow" well.

@lovehc said:

If you look a bit closer you'll find that I always try to be fair and objective. But objectivity doesn't mean that I don't call an idiot an idiot. And you behaved - and still behave - like one.

So, what is the real result so far? Many laugh about you and you have quickly gained a quite negative image. Had you followed my advice and apologized chances are that @HostDoc (who seem to be very patient and understanding) would have provided you another chance and quite many here would have some respect for you. We are all humans and humans sometimes behave like idiots - but the smarter ones recognize that and apologize. You however behaved like a spoilt and stubborn brat.

I don't think it's a good idea to give your important data to a provider that threatens to delete your account.

• @failhostings said:
    They are both at fault but hostdoc shall apology the frist because he overreacted and shall put egoism away even if a client is wrong . Drama is not good to any business.

You have a good point. Doc needs to chill a little bit with those chat responses, but I gotta cut him some slack because an impatient client floods the shit out of him (I don't buy the network failure thing... at least wait for at least a minute to get the message sent if you know you have bad internet?). But drama is good in LET: I enjoy seeing these kind of stuffs. :lol:

@lovehc said:
    I don't think it's a good idea to give your important data to a provider that threatens to delete your account.

I can understand that you see it that way, I respect that. But why didn't you simply walk away rather than trying to create a sh_t storm here?

Again, do yourself a favour and let it go. You can't win, you can only lose even more.

• It's not a good idea to give important data to any provider.

The times I'm seeing in this wall of text are actually better then I've seen from several different high end providers. (Whom I'm paying a lot more to for supposedly giving better support and service.)

• @gazmull said:

@failhostings said:
    They are both at fault but hostdoc shall apology the frist because he overreacted and shall put egoism away even if a client is wrong . Drama is not good to any business.

You have a good point. Doc needs to chill a little bit with those chat responses, but I gotta cut him some slack because an impatient client floods the shit out of him (I don't buy the network failure thing... at least wait for at least a minute to get the message sent if you know you have bad internet?). But drama is good in LET: I enjoy seeing these kind of stuffs. :lol:

I am not impatient. I have explained many times, including hostdoc, that it was repeatedly sent due to network error.

• @lovehc said:

@gazmull said:

@failhostings said:

I am not impatient. I have explained many times, including hostdoc, that it was repeatedly sent due to network error.

As per my post: you're spamming on MULTIPLE PLATFORMS. STOP BEING AN IMPATIENT FUCK AND ACCEPT THAT YOU'RE NOT GETTING SERVICE HERE.

Thanked by 1gazmull
  • @teamacc said:

@lovehc said:

@gazmull said:

@failhostings said:

As per my post: you're spamming on MULTIPLE PLATFORMS. STOP BEING AN IMPATIENT FUCK AND ACCEPT THAT YOU'RE NOT GETTING SERVICE HERE.

I don't know where you got my spam message. I didn't do it.
    I am just here to describe the process of my purchase of VPS.

• @lovehc said:
    I am not impatient.

Ah my bad for rebutting that network failure thing, but are the following below not caused by impatience?

@teamacc said:

• @gazmull said:

@lovehc said:
    I am not impatient.

Ah my bad for rebutting that network failure thing, but are the following below not caused by impatience?

@teamacc said:

2.After I submitted a ticket, there was no reply for a long time.(At least two hours)

I can understand perfectly well that someone feels uncomfortable to send around private data.
    But one also needs to understand that at least most providers asking for such information don't do that for the fun of it but to protect themselves and their customers.

If one doesn't like that - which, again, I can understand - one walks away and looks for another provider and that's it, case closed.

Trying to create a sh_t storm against a known to be good provider based on e.g. not getting a support chat answer within seconds is, pardon me, just ridiculous.

• So two hours is a long time for manual verification of an account. God I can just see the walls of text if you had to wait for the manual setup.

• The end of LiveChat is nigh.

The end of LiveChat is nigh.

• lovehc said: 1.Live chat automatically pops up when you open their website.

Yeah it does and you can close it.

lovehc said: 2.After I submitted a ticket, there was no reply for a long time.(At least two hours)

Impatient much? I have waited a lot longer for a reply for services that cost a lot more.

lovehc said: 3.I opened this thread after he threatened to delete my account.

LET is not a support line, nor is it a place to whine because a provider does not want you on his network. Other providers will now see this and most likely if you get caught again for fraud they will now not want you on their network either.

My objective opinion stop replying and let it die.

• @failhostings said:

Looking at your comment objectively, I probably did overreact. For that, I have no shame in apologising to @lovehc
    Now, have you ever been on the other end of a live chat?
    It rings like a 1990's house phone and literally disturbs the neighbourhood. Compound that with a flood of pings every time a new "what documents" message is sent despite the fact it shows when an agent is responding, it becomes easy to overreact.
    It is no excuse, but from experience, clients who behave like this while awaiting for their services to be provisioned are usually the same ones who cancel a non refundable plan a month later and plaster bad reviews everywhere because they utilised a non refundable plan but were not offered a refund.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3004205#Comment_3004205
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3004447#Comment_3004447
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3004482#Comment_3004482 <--Exactly a month on this one
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3006528#Comment_3006528

• I don't think this particular threatened to delete my account is actually a threat, but more of an offer for you to clean your record and walk away:

[16:54] HostDoc : Your account will not be processed and will be left in a fraud state. We can delete it if you request but that is the only request you can make herein.

Although it's unlikely you get to have clean record anyway when you post this...

Thanked by 1uptime
  • rsync_dot_netrsync_dot_net Member, Host Rep

@HostDoc said:
    I can't believe this thread.

I really appreciate that this is a forum/community where provider owners are actively involved in discussions with clients.

How did it take until 2019 for me to find this place ?

• @rsync_dot_net said:

@HostDoc said:

I really appreciate that this is a forum/community where provider owners are actively involved in discussions with clients.

what for question is this out of the blue ?

• @HostDoc said:

@failhostings said:

Looking at your comment objectively, I probably did overreact. For that, I have no shame in apologising to @lovehc
    It rings like a 1990's house phone and literally disturbs the neighbourhood. Compound that with a flood of pings every time a new "what documents" message is sent despite the fact it shows when an agent is responding, it becomes easy to overreact.
    It is no excuse, but from experience, clients who behave like this while awaiting for their services to be provisioned are usually the same ones who cancel a non refundable plan a month later and plaster bad reviews everywhere because they utilised a non refundable plan but were not offered a refund.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3004482#Comment_3004482 <--Exactly a month on this one

I am using more than 30 VPS. If I am not satisfied with them, I will not renew them. I have not applied for a refund.
    But you don't seem to ask the reason or listen to the explanation.
    GreenCloudvps had a few problems when they first started buying, but they fixed them quickly, so I bought three more VPS. They were great.

• @HostDoc said:

@failhostings said:

If there's a problem, they fix it quickly, so I bought four.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@rsync_dot_net said:

@HostDoc said:

In your case, it was actually 2018.

• @HostDoc said:

@failhostings said:

I've been using hosteons for a long time...
    AlphaNinevps wasn't satisfied with their VPS, but I didn't claim a refund, just no renewals.

Thanked by 1HostEONS
    edited August 2019

Let's remember how OP started this and what it's all about.

@lovehc said:
    Customer service is very unfriendly.

Also OP is complaining about @HostDoc (allegedly) reacting very slowly when contacted by chat.

But the protocol shows: (emphasis mine)

protocol shows:
    [16:44] IsThisLviv?? : hello
    [16:45] HostDoc has joined the conversation.
    [16:45] HostDoc : Hi
    [16:45] HostDoc : How can I help?

which is exactly what I said: HostDoc chat support usually responds within a few minutes.

Then OP floods the chat which makes HostDoc refuse the customer, but somehow (after what seems to be another flooding by OP) HostDoc shows good will and offers to verify OPs data ... while discussing that HostDoc discovers that OP has opened a negative thread against HostDoc here at LET and so he finally refuses to accept OP as a customer.

Observations:

• HostDoc reacts in fact very quickly and OP is demonstrably lying here
    • HostDoc being (frankly too) kind gives OP a 2nd chance only to find out that OP ...
    • meanwhile has opened a thread here smearing HostDoc.

I don't know why HostDoc is so patient and friendly but we've all seen how OP "rewarded" his kindness: by smearing him here and doing so using lies, bending and falsifying facts and stubborn insistence.

I fail to see what's left to discuss here. OP behaved like an a__hole and continues to do so.

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint ITLabs
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2019

OP is the problem. I would have kicked him out asap too.

I admit, i have cancelled Services of such "Support abusive" clients before. Its very unacceptable indeed.

-Max

• One just never goes against @HostDoc and wins a fight on LET.
    They have always been nice, and if any issues arise - they are on it to fix the issues.

If I were to get such messages - you'd be kicked out faster than a kid that brushed against a skunk. Just saying. Be nice, be kind, and you will get the same in return. If you are being a dick - you get treated as such.

Thanked by 2ITLabs dahartigan
  • @HostDoc said:

@lovehc said:

When I first sent it, it failed, so I repeated it twice.

So why the thread? While you were still in a live chat?
    You were still in our live chat while creating this thread and expected that we would still provide you with a service?

@mods is it possible to change the title? I think the title is misleading.

5 short repeated lines was pretty pathetic to whine about flooding. I don't think I've ever in my life had flooding considered as low as 5. Can anyone give an example of a flood involving as little as 5 of something?

And from the timestamps, it looks like thread was opened after you dropped the chat and before he reopened it. So he was fired as a customer at that moment and rightfully mad.

That being said, you have the right to not accept customers. Just hard to fire someone politely.

In the end, it's really language barriers that cause 90% of drama.

This discussion has been closed.