Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosting FiveM servers - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosting FiveM servers

13»

Comments

• JackHJackH Member

@jordynegen11 doesn't seem to be having a great week on LET... :')

Thanked by 2MasonR First-Root
  • donlidonli Member
    edited May 2019

@JackH said:

Oh, he's the finalhosting guy with the stored passwords....
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2970170

He's been a great addition to LET.

• jordynegen11jordynegen11 Member
    edited May 2019

@JackH said:

I would not say that. Yes there are some users here that just like to fuck arround and can't answer like a normal person.

But there are also alot of good aswers and posts from people that really adds something to my questions.

I just ignore the the people fucking arround here. Can't stop that anyways.

But thanks for the people who could give me a good and honest answer.

• hzrhzr Member

jordynegen11 said: I just ignore the the people fucking arround here. Can't stop that anyways. But thanks for the people who could give me a good and honest answer.

"blah blah blah i only like people that have the same opinions as me" is generally not a valid response to criticism

Thanked by 3sanvit First-Root zenki
  • jhjh Member

The OPs comments with regard to EU law aren't entirely without merit. The "Gillette" model is illegal here and the EC has, for example, ruled that Gillette/Nespresso can't block retailers from selling compatible cartridges/pods as a condition for supply, and that Walls ice cream can't make it a condition that their free branded freezers are only used for Walls ice cream products.

That said, one complaint about a volunteer product isn't going to change anything and until there is a ruling on it, the OP had violated the EULA. Also I think the project as a whole might infringe on Rockstar's EULA.

Thanked by 1JackH