Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you out of your fucking mind, ColoCrossing? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are you out of your fucking mind, ColoCrossing?

124»

Comments

• MilonMilon Member
    edited April 2019

@armandorg said:
    They are advertising their own brands, seems they want to get the profits to the top. This is gonna be in the history at some point in the future.. Endurance Group will be nothing to what ColoCrossing is doing.

Are there any full list of all there "brands"? :)

• @Milon said:

@armandorg said:
    They are advertising their own brands, seems they want to get the profits to the top. This is gonna be in the history at some point in the future.. Endurance Group will be nothing to what ColoCrossing is doing.

Are there any full list of all there "brands"? :)

Go to LowEndBox.com

• @armandorg said:

Imagine that, a company wanting to make profit :open_mouth:

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2019

Well, you can be profitable in a respectable way or you choose the other path.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

"Re: Leaked Information Enclosed..."

No words, these fuckers.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2019

Think twice before advertising your company on lowendbox, it's soon gonna become a bad marketing rather than good.

• @armandorg said:
    Think twice before advertising your company on lowendbox, it's soon gonna become a bad marketing rather than good.

Soon? I already refuse to buy from anyone that's been on lowendbox in the past 6 months.

Thanked by 1default
  • @armandorg said:

There is no such thing as bad marketing, sir. So many examples coming out of LEB..

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2019

@teamacc said:

@armandorg said:

Soon? I already refuse to buy from anyone that's been on lowendbox in the past 6 months.

It's still in LET phase. Not out to the world yet. People in other forums / world still think LEB offers quality / cheap VPS/dedis.

• @armandorg said:

@teamacc said:

@armandorg said:

It's still in LET phase. Not out to the world yet. People in other forums / world still think LEB offers quality / cheap VPS/dedis.

Thanked by 1armandorg
  • AmitzAmitz Member

I love Lowendbox.
    An extensive list of hosts to avoid.
    Like the old LEB, just the other way round.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • LeeLee Veteran

Quadranet gets a regular spot on LEB. Oh wait, forgot, Quadranet pays for a regular spot on LEB.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I have unsubscribed 3 times from ChicgadoVPS's newsletter without success

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @netomx said:
    I have unsubscribed 3 times from ChicgadoVPS's newsletter without success

Warned @cvps_chris for that.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member

teamacc said: Warned @cvps_chris for that.

I love you for that, but do you think that he stopped wanking his wienie to read your warning? I mean - he probably could not care less...

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I think he does not care. I tried contacting him on discord aswell

• hzrhzr Member

Let's play "which subject is worse"

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@hzr said:

Just reply 50 times, to open 50 tickets, the support needs to close.
    Repeat that every time until they remove you from the mailing list.

You may add a auto responder, that sends 200 replies, to create 200 tickets.
    Have fun.

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • @Lee said:
    Quadranet gets a regular spot on LEB. Oh wait, forgot, Quadranet pays for a regular spot on LEB.

Whats wrong with Quadranet? They seem pretty solid.

• LeeLee Veteran

sureiam said: Whats wrong with Quadranet? They seem pretty solid

Nothing, just making the point that getting on LEB is open to CC hosts and the highest bidder.

• @Neoon said:

@hzr said:

Just reply 50 times, to open 50 tickets, the support needs to close.
    Repeat that every time until they remove you from the mailing list.

You may add a auto responder, that sends 200 replies, to create 200 tickets.
    Have fun.

I would make a sales inquiry for many servers, like 100. Keep going back and forth making small questions or changes (adding extra paid features, etc). Make it sound like you're really close to making the purchase. Get them really thirsty for the order. And then stop responding to them.