Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intel Xeon Gold 6128 Scalable | Internal Network | Nested Virt | /64 v6 | Dallas - £5.27/m - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Intel Xeon Gold 6128 Scalable | Internal Network | Nested Virt | /64 v6 | Dallas - £5.27/m

124»

Comments

• fLoofLoo Member

@HostDoc said:

@fLoo said:
    @HostDoc

There is a problem which i had on my last order aswell. When i configure my VPS on your website it says Unlimited BW for the upper 2 plans, but when i order then it gets limited to 2TB. All other plans show 2TB / 1TB accordingly. Why is that ?

Could you please elaborate or provide links, screenshots or be more specific as to the issue you have faced.
    There is a single offer in this thread so I am slightly discombobulated what you refer to as the upper 2 plans. Unless you mean our promo site?

I mean your regular website where i regularly order :smiley: (yes i pay normal offers too lol)

Here for package overdose which first shows unlimited bw and then 2TB once you order:

• @fLoo said:

@HostDoc said:

@fLoo said:
    @HostDoc

There is a problem which i had on my last order aswell. When i configure my VPS on your website it says Unlimited BW for the upper 2 plans, but when i order then it gets limited to 2TB. All other plans show 2TB / 1TB accordingly. Why is that ?

Could you please elaborate or provide links, screenshots or be more specific as to the issue you have faced.
    There is a single offer in this thread so I am slightly discombobulated what you refer to as the upper 2 plans. Unless you mean our promo site?

I mean your regular website where i regularly order :smiley: (yes i pay normal offers too lol)

Here for package overdose which first shows unlimited bw and then 2TB once you order:

Thanks for that. I see what you mean now.
    For the majority of the plans available, the upper 2 plans would be unlimited and it would seem to be a copy/paste job gone wrong.
    For Dallas Gold, there are no unlimited bandwidth plans.
    I will have it recified this weekend.

Thanked by 1fLoo
  • Buy 2nd this offer! But Out of Stock :(

• @dpham said:
    Buy 2nd this offer! But Out of Stock :(

To be fair to the doc it was originally posted in March. I’m sure if you shoot @HostDoc a message he can offer you a new prescription

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • This plan will not be restocked for the Gold any longer but can be offered on the E7 in Kansas City @dpham

• @HostDoc said:
    This plan will not be restocked for the Gold any longer but can be offered on the E7 in Kansas City @dpham

shoot me an order link pls. thanks!

• @kjl24 said:

@HostDoc said:
    This plan will not be restocked for the Gold any longer but can be offered on the E7 in Kansas City @dpham

shoot me an order link pls. thanks!

https://clientsarea.hostdoc.co.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=959