Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intel Xeon Gold 6128 Scalable | Internal Network | Nested Virt | /64 v6 | Dallas - £5.27/m - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Intel Xeon Gold 6128 Scalable | Internal Network | Nested Virt | /64 v6 | Dallas - £5.27/m

Comments

• @needavps said:

@HostDoc said:

@needavps said:

@HostDoc said:

@needavps said:

@HostDoc said:

@ehab said:

@needavps said:
    isn't the cpu fair share? I'm not impressed.

than go to php-freinds.

php-friends is too good for his needs. I advise Alpharacks or hostmybytes and their dedicated CPU plans. He will be very happy with that since fair share does not impress him.

quoted as a testament to your outstanding personality. Just cause some miscreants shill over something they havn't purchased from you doesn't mean people can't post shit posts like them that are counter to it.

Sure. Merry christmas.

Thanks. Merry success with your chargebacks.

Probably a tactic of yours. Best wishes with that.
    We attract respectable clientelle. Not a single dispute case on our VPS line.
    If you can't afford the Gold, please do not be angry with me. But don't use that as a platform to spew your garbage in my offer thread.

Once again, merry christmas :wink:

Once again. All I made clear was the cpu was fair share and said I was not impressed. Why don't you take your shitty attitude and report it to the mods. Nobody got time to be angry with you when garbage is coming out of your mouth contantly.

That is great to hear! I hope they had a good time at Disney Land?

Thanked by 2eol dahartigan
  • ehabehab Member

-- timeout --

@needavps enough.

@HostDoc, just take care for interested LETs.

or i'll spank you both.

Thanked by 3HostDoc eol dahartigan
  • HostDocHostDoc Member
    edited March 2019

@zomby1 said:
    Thank you for it!
    Any special offer like it in Europe :smile: :smiley: )?

Have you had a look at our offers site? https://hostdochost.i.ng
    You may find a few decent Europe offers there.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2019

@needavps You know exactly what you are doing. It is not hard to follow when you'll had a disagreement in the prior thread. But, you couldn't be man enough to just let it be. So just stop! Enjoy the 2 week timeout!

Edit2: Cleaned up the thread.

• Grabbed me one of these. Great deal that I couldn't resist. So far so good! :smile:

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • cybersanscybersans Member
    edited March 2019

nice to know that there is still an affordable vps hosting dare to offer the nested virtualization. congratulations!
    question: are you allow installing from the own iso??

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • @cybersans said:
    nice to know that there is still an affordable vps hosting dare to offer the nested virtualization. congratulations!

Yes they do, you can upload your own iso.

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • @cybersans said:

Yes, you can upload your own ISO or choose from our sizeable library of available ISO's.
    End user uploaded ISO's are automatically deleted after 4 hours from the server.

• @scooke said:
    This link is dead! https://hostdoc.co.uk/kvm-vps.html

Made a few changes today. It will be functional again now.

• Nice site!

Thanked by 2HostDoc dahartigan
  • Nice URL doc! Really cool domain that stands out from the crowd. Much easier on the tongue.

• @cybertech said:
    Nice site!

Appreciated.

@poisson said:
    Nice URL doc! Really cool domain that stands out from the crowd. Much easier on the tongue.

Well, we are the KVM Doctor :wink:

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • williewillie Member
    edited April 2019

Darn! I was looking for a good place to host my documentation collection. It's the user manuals for my linux isos.

• Hey doc, what a great offer I must say, however I got one question, do you think you could add Windows Server 2012 R2 trial image? I understand there is already ISO option but in my case I want to buy like 10+ VMs and it's quite pain in ass going through installation process every time.

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • @johnex31 said:
    Hey doc, what a great offer I must say, however I got one question, do you think you could add Windows Server 2012 R2 trial image? I understand there is already ISO option but in my case I want to buy like 10+ VMs and it's quite pain in ass going through installation process every time.

Hi. Thanks.
    2012 ISO is already available. As well as 2016 and 2019.
    You must bring your own licence and absolutely no support is provided for Windows instances beyond hardware and network.
    For any ISO not included, as you know, you can either upload it yourself or contact support (live chat if speed is required) and we can add it as a permanent option.

• Yes I know, what I have meant is if you could add Win 2012 trial as Reinstall option instead of ISO?

• Sure we can. However, you will need to provide the download link for the template and it will be added.

• athanathan Member
    edited April 2019

@HostDoc Just got one of your kvm vps with an interesting name, "The Cure (NVMe)" :smiley:
    Still pending though; I do hope it will prove worthy of the name!

• @athan said:
    @HostDoc Just got one of your kvm vps with an interesting name, "The Cure (NVMe)" :smiley:

It has now been provisioned.

@athan said:
    I do hope it will prove worthy of the name!

Well, you did not overdose :dizzy: so the cure :mask: should prove sufficient.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Aww. Hope those FTP bundled plans return to SGP.

I was sorely tempted.

• @vimalware said:
    Aww. Hope those FTP bundled plans return to SGP.

I was sorely tempted.

Unfortunately, the ftp included will not be returning any time soon in SG. Sorry about that.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • FootKaputFootKaput Member
    edited April 2019

Like the new site @HostDoc, but I don't know I would be willing to wait 18K years for NVMe...

https://kvm.doctor/nvme

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • I can't believe nobody has mentioned that deal in USA with 2 dedicated xeon gold cores (with nested virt), 20TB @ 10GBit with 10 gigs of ram, 60gb nvme plus 1tb hdd lol

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • LeonDynamicLeonDynamic Member
    edited April 2019

@dahartigan said:
    I can't believe nobody has mentioned that deal in USA with 2 dedicated xeon gold cores (with nested virt), 20TB @ 10GBit with 10 gigs of ram, 60gb nvme plus 1tb hdd lol

Has anyone seen that deal in USA with 2 dedicated xeon gold cores (with nested virt), 20TB @ 10GBit with 10 gigs of ram, 60gb nvme plus 1tb hdd 😉

Edit: Done

Thanked by 2dahartigan HostDoc
  • My goodness did you see the monstrous 2 dedicated cores with 20TB @ 10gbps, 10GB DDR4 ECC dedicated ram, 60GB NVMe + 1TB HDD?

:open_mouth:

Thanked by 2dahartigan HostDoc
  • Are the dedicated cores vCores?

• @cybertech said:
    Are the dedicated cores vCores?

They are, and they have full CPU pass through including nested virtualization which is the big one for me personally.. in my experience with xeon gold 1 core feels like 3-4 cores of an e3.

Thanked by 2cybertech HostDoc
  • imokimok Member

@dahartigan said:
    in my experience with xeon gold 1 core feels like 3-4 cores of an e3.

What?

Thanked by 2muffin feezioxiii
  • @imok said:

@dahartigan said:
    in my experience with xeon gold 1 core feels like 3-4 cores of an e3.

What?

I'm saying that the xeon gold processor feels significantly faster than an e3, for example. Maybe not exactly 3-4 times, but you get the idea :)