Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

questions about starting vpn company? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

questions about starting vpn company?

13»

Comments

• @poisson said:

well thats really what i was getting at is I have seen alot of VPN"s and privacy companies incorporating in seychelles because they have no internet laws I was curious if it served any jurisdictional benefit of substance iv'e seen sites say no to subpoenas "we are jurisdiction of seychelles" and they are in US europe canada etc so was just wondering how that works i study alot but there isn't a great explanation on that. What I was thinking is make a US corporation for sales and a seperate company which manages billing and customer data that is registered to seychelles. I figure there would be no harm and maybe I can find some way to get a server there to manage customer data or alternatively I could do it in Panama or Iceland easy enough and store billing& incorporate the billing processing.

and yea I am not to worried about arbitrarily being arrested or seriously perused alot of VPN companies are quite friendly with my website and the ACLU&EFF have always been on good terms with me and associates so My guess any act against VPN's for being VPN's alot of groups would band together people seem to stick together on violations of that sort.

And Naturally I wouldn't be promoting,endorsing or engaging in illegal activity and I plan to consult some tech lawyers before going public with any vpn project to make everything as secure and legitimate as possible.

• quickquick Member

I think you should ask this in a forum

• eoleol Member

I agree.

• @wantvpsinseychelles said:

@hostnetindiaa said:
    never do business if you dont have knowledge in that.
    do business if you have knowledge in that area.

Congratulation for new VPN Company.

thanks and yea I do have knowledge in the VPN aspect just seeing what people knew about the setting up legal and corporate entities and what was ideal for the billing system.

Its hard to decide

well said and thanks

• I have a vpn app on play store. I can help you if you want

• @eol said:
    I agree.

I asked because people know alot about hosting and I figured someone would know a good answer to managing billing that i never heard of.Seemed plausible.Iv'e been asking other people at the same time I figured It couldn't hurt

@eol said:
    I agree.

I asked because people know alot about hosting and I figured someone would know a good answer to managing billing that i never heard of.Seemed plausible.Iv'e been asking other people at the same time I figured It couldn't hurt

Don't necro.

@angstrom

Thanked by 1angstrom

@eol said:
    I agree.

Took only 4 years to reply

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited December 2022

@wantvpsinseychelles said:

@eol said:
    I agree.

Holy necro

Please try harder to pay attention (and to follow the rules)

Not to mention that @eol is long-long gone

Thread closed

Thanked by 1TimboJones
This discussion has been closed.