Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why my aws-ec2 ubuntu gameserver not show other computer? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

why my aws-ec2 ubuntu gameserver not show other computer?

13»

Comments

• uni14uni14 Member

@dahartigan said:

@uni14 said:

deank said: Ah, good ol' selective memory or he didn't bother to read to the end and blissfully omitted after 'but".

Though who in the sane state of mind would recommend AWS in the first place? I may be a troll but I don't give out harmful advice. This could ruin his young adulthood for all we know.

@sanvit said:

@Fastmako said:
    Why @sanvit translated to Korean?

The OP is Korean, and seems to have problems communicating in English. Or maybe it's just me. Or maybe the end is nigh. Not sure... :(

really thank you and now i will choice ovh or ovh-reseller.

ovh good point=more high computer grade and exist asia server(ping 190. canada ping is 250.)

ovh reseller good point=exist cheap server and more better service.(but what service? Q&A?)

What you are looking for is a vps hosted on a ovh game server. There are providers here in LET that offer this.

I really wish I could tell you which ones..

where here? ovh gameserver reseller company just one. soyoustart. no?

• uni14uni14 Member

thank you but i dont trust that. because first im newbie and exist high cost difference ExtraVM and soyoustart.
    ($3~$6 and $30~60$. usaully i don`t believe cheap of cheap fee.)

but never ignore them!

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited March 2019

exist high cost difference ExtraVM and soyoustart.

Good point, extraVM sells vps - that is a portion of an OVH dedicated server.

So it's a smaller part of a server for a lower price. If you pay more you get more.

They are suggested because they provide good service - they are not cheap.

• @uni14 said:

thank you but i dont trust that. because first im newbie and exist high cost difference ExtraVM and soyoustart.

but never ignore them!

They are cheap, because they cut the server into pieces and sell it, and you are free to use that piece of the server (as long it's not against the law/T&C/AUP/etc). Think of it as a hotel. The hotel owner buys/rents the whole hotel and rents out the rooms. And in most cases, you don't need the whole hotel, you just need a portion (room) of it.

그들이 저렴한 이유는 서버를 부분으로 나눠서 판매하기 때문이고, 그 부분은 원하는 대로 사용하시면 됩니다 (법/이용약관/공정이용약관 등에 위배되지만 않는다면요). 이걸 호텔이라고 생각해보세요. 호텔 주인은 호텔 전체를 구입 한 후 방을 빌려주지요. 그리고 대부분의 경우는 호텔 전체가 아니라 부분 (방) 이 필요한거죠.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @uni14 said:

@Janevski said:

@uni14 said:

@Janevski said:

@uni14 said:

@Janevski said:
    @uni14 SHUT THE REACTOR DOWN, THE END IS NIGH, YOU'LL GET DDOSED AND AMAZON WILL CHARGE YOU A LOT OF MONEY, MELTDOWN PMS IS IMMINENT.

They will come and take away your kitty too. And they will shave your kitty and put it in a forced labor camp. But it doesn't stop here, no! They will make you eat sausages and watch that kitty work. And you will even have to be happy and thankful about it.

imagination suffered..

What's your IP?

why??

You start to get it, don't you?

oh you support me?
    my aws ip 13.125.236.205 and gameport 7777

The end is nigh, someone in the shadow from this forum will surely make you pay thousands.

• @dahartigan said:

@uni14 said:

deank said: Ah, good ol' selective memory or he didn't bother to read to the end and blissfully omitted after 'but".

Though who in the sane state of mind would recommend AWS in the first place? I may be a troll but I don't give out harmful advice. This could ruin his young adulthood for all we know.

@sanvit said:

@Fastmako said:
    Why @sanvit translated to Korean?

The OP is Korean, and seems to have problems communicating in English. Or maybe it's just me. Or maybe the end is nigh. Not sure... :(

really thank you and now i will choice ovh or ovh-reseller.

ovh good point=more high computer grade and exist asia server(ping 190. canada ping is 250.)

ovh reseller good point=exist cheap server and more better service.(but what service? Q&A?)

What you are looking for is a vps hosted on a ovh game server. There are providers here in LET that offer this.

I will help you... Tag @HostDoc maybe he can help with vps in Singapore..

Thanked by 2dahartigan HostDoc
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited March 2019

@uni14 said:
    another user please stop comment! your very kind and enough advice! i will move other
    flat fee vps.

Another thing...

A dedicated server is suitable for gaming.
    With a VPS, you would use a lot of CPU, start bothering the others on the node and get terminated for resource abuse.
    Look for cheap dedicated hardware.

• @neha12312 said:

read adult storiesurl snipped from here

@FAT32 @doghouch @teamacc

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@sanvit said:

Ya it was resolved in less than 2 minutes

Thanked by 1sanvit