Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*NEW Location* | BEST choice for China and Asia | 200 MBit UNLIMIT | From 1.39 USD/mo with year plan - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

*NEW Location* | BEST choice for China and Asia | 200 MBit UNLIMIT | From 1.39 USD/mo with year plan

124»

Comments

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

@randvegeta said:

@Neoon said:

Reminds me, I need to switch Locations asap.

Dont forget, this is best on Asia and China!

Yep, its BEST.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@antonpa said:
    http://ping.pe/188.119.65.77 - your server IP.

Results in realtime now:
    https://yadi.sk/i/XFOiMwH_yDqwuw

Please explain problem.

The Packetloss was before...

But, you "fixed" it as you said.

• there is a lot of life here! and yes, of course I ordered a vps, even before days (cn26)

@seoworld said:
    there is a lot of life here! and yes, of course I ordered a vps, even before days (cn26)

This is a good choise.
    Thank you.

• Prime404Prime404 Member
    edited March 2019

@antonpa Any idea when the Fiord location will be fixed? I got no active monitoring on my machine so I can't say for how long it has been like this, but there is insane amount of packet loss and the network is going haywire.

Here comes a test to your own looking glass:

Don't you have monitoring on the nodes?

@Prime404 said:
    @antonpa Any idea when the Fiord location will be fixed? I got no active monitoring on my machine so I can't say for how long it has been like this, but there is insane amount of packet loss and the network is going haywire.

Here comes a test to your own looking glass:

Was fixed already, was broadcast attack was from one of user.

• Prime404Prime404 Member
    edited March 2019

@antonpa said:

But don't you have monitoring to prevent this? As far as I can read from the thread, it was the exact same issues that caused package loss for days in the Adman location.

Also there is still packet loss on the node:

@Prime404 said:

@antonpa said:

But don't you have monitoring to prevent this? As far as I can read from the thread, it was the exact same issues that caused package loss for days in the Adman location.

Also there is still packet loss on the node:

It was fixed at Adman location previously and now at Fiord location.

• @antonpa said:
    It was fixed at Adman location previously and now at Fiord location.

Will there be actions taken to prevent this and will you start to monitor your nerwork? This far there have been so much downtime caused by network outages on all recent locations that it's not even funny.

• williewillie Member
    edited March 2019

This thread was created on January 31. I thought offer threads were supposed to automatically sink. What is going on? There also seems to be another unsunk offer thread from March 7 from the same provider. I'm not saying the provider did anything bad, but rather that either the board's software settings changed, or there was a (possibly accidental) mod intervention to unsink the two threads.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@willie said:
    This thread was created on January 31. I thought offer threads were supposed to automatically sink. What is going on? There also seems to be another unsunk offer thread from March 7 from the same provider. I'm not saying the provider did anything bad, but rather that either the board's software settings changed, or there was a (possibly accidental) mod intervention to unsink the two threads.

Done, this thread is now set to sink. The another thread is still quite new and I will leave it for a few more days.

• Do they no longer sink automatically? Just wondering. I wasn't aware of a change.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@willie said:
    Do they no longer sink automatically? Just wondering. I wasn't aware of a change.

I don't think it is ever automatic, we just sink it when we think it is up there for a while.

• williewillie Member
    edited March 2019

I'm pretty sure it used to be automatic. I remember occasionally unsinking an offer if it set off enough discussion that it seemed worth keeping visible.

• @willie said:
    I'm pretty sure it used to be automatic. I remember occasionally unsinking an offer if it set off enough discussion that it seemed worth keeping visible.

Pretty sure that was before the Vanilla update.