Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*NEW Location* | BEST choice for China and Asia | 200 MBit UNLIMIT | From 1.39 USD/mo with year plan - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

*NEW Location* | BEST choice for China and Asia | 200 MBit UNLIMIT | From 1.39 USD/mo with year plan

Comments

• @q859505750 said:

@q859505750 said:

@antonpa said:

@q859505750 said:
    Its reliability is very low, and it is down once in a few days.

If you have some issues with your speed:
    1) you must check your VPS channel overused (200 MBIT limit)
    2) Write to our support

We have best quality and always increase servers quantity (cn42 already launched in ADMAN place)

No, I only built a frp for intranet penetration, but your VPS service status is too bad, I can't accept it, and your management panel reset system often fails! It’s really bad, the management system you use is really bad, sometimes my reset time even waits for 5 hours, often after 1 hour, the reset fails, and you help me to restore the original unreset state, resulting in I have to waste a few hours waiting for time.

The network is also very bad, sometimes I can only reach 5Mbps, and it is unstable, and your VPS performance is really bad, in addition to building ssr international browsing Internet, nothing else. Very disappointing experience, sorry, this is my feeling of use!

If you don't improve, you will lose a lot of Chinese users, because any other service provider can compare you, you will lose very badly.

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

@q859505750 said:

@antonpa said:

@q859505750 said:

2) Write to our support

We have best quality and always increase servers quantity (cn42 already launched in ADMAN place)

No, I only built a frp for intranet penetration, but your VPS service status is too bad, I can't accept it, and your management panel reset system often fails! It’s really bad, the management system you use is really bad, sometimes my reset time even waits for 5 hours, often after 1 hour, the reset fails, and you help me to restore the original unreset state, resulting in I have to waste a few hours waiting for time.

1) Reseting of VPS making in 1 minute via your billing panel - Active services -> Control -> Reset or in 1 second from Proxmox panel (make Stop VPS and after Start VPS), because Reboot comand its a software command and if your VPS crashed its cant be complited.

2) Reinstalling making directly from your billing - Active services -> Control -> Reinstall parameters and takse about 20 minutes.

3) Did you have any ticket number to our support with any problem request? Or you write it only on forum?

@q859505750 said:

@q859505750 said:

@antonpa said:

@q859505750 said:

2) Write to our support

The network is also very bad, sometimes I can only reach 5Mbps, and it is unstable, and your VPS performance is really bad, in addition to building ssr international browsing Internet, nothing else. Very disappointing experience, sorry, this is my feeling of use!

Please write me your ticket number where you describe any this problem and there our support not resolved them?

edited February 2019

@q859505750 said:

@q859505750 said:

@q859505750 said:

@antonpa said:

@q859505750 said:

2) Write to our support

If you don't improve, you will lose a lot of Chinese users, because any other service provider can compare you, you will lose very badly.

We have many glad customers from China who using our VPS 2 and more years, and still using this and if you or anybody have some problems with channels or other, just write to our support, and all will be resolved, writing here its not is decision, please look on Neoon answer, one request to our support and all problems are solved.

And also, as I wrote before we have 15 days full moneyback guarantee, so we guarantee our quality by this and what nobody have any problem with our service.

• The verification data has been uploaded, but the bill has been displayed
      Loading your current order details...?
    How long does it take to open?

@dovehlj said:
    The verification data has been uploaded, but the bill has been displayed
      Loading your current order details...?
    How long does it take to open?

To know this I need to know your account number and much more easy to cooperate via our support tickets.

3 new servers installed at ADMAN location today, so we increase our quality in ADMAN location again.

@Kvmba_ said:
    do you have speed test file for Novosibirsk ?

We added LookingGlass at:

https://lg-adman.justhost.ru

Please choose location what better for you, in some cases DataLine location is better for some China regions, so please test it before create VPS.

DataLine (Moscow, Tier III, https://lg.justhost.ru)
    Adman (Novosibirsk, Tier III, https://lg-adman.justhost.ru)
    Rostelecom (Moscow, Tier III, https://lg-rtcom.justhost.ru)

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

antonpa said: Please speak only for yourself.

antonpa said: We have best quality and always increase servers quantity (cn42 already launched in ADMAN place)

Really?

I'm not going to say anything bad about your services, since I have no experience with it. But something seems wrong when you dismiss people's real life experience using YOUR services, while simultaneously saying you're the best?

Maybe your services are excellent for the price, and may have acceptable or even great performance for some users. But BEST? Anyone disagreeing should keep it to themselves? Ok..

@randvegeta said:

antonpa said: We have best quality and always increase servers quantity (cn42 already launched in ADMAN place)

Really?

I'm not going to say anything bad about your services, since I have no experience with it. But something seems wrong when you dismiss people's real life experience using YOUR services, while simultaneously saying you're the best?

Maybe your services are excellent for the price, and may have acceptable or even great performance for some users. But BEST? Anyone disagreeing should keep it to themselves? Ok..

If you read carefully all this conversation, you can see what Neoon, for example, maked request to our support and all problems was solved immediatly. So instead write problems here, all who wrote exact problem to our support got it resolved.

Thanked by 1rm_

@antonpa said:

@randvegeta said:

Really?

If you read carefully all this conversation, you can see what Neoon, for example, maked request to our support and all problems was solved immediatly. So instead write problems here, all who wrote exact problem to our support got it resolved.

@randvegeta said:

@antonpa said:

@randvegeta said:

Really?

Sorry, but I think you not understand about my words. You wrote "dismiss people's real life experience using YOUR services", but its wrong, Im wrote what all peoples who write problems here, have problems because they never write about their problems to our support. Because we not see this requests/problems on our ticket system and can't help because who writes here we cant identify them.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • Thanked by 2eol feezioxiii

antonpa said: Sorry, but I think you not understand about my words. You wrote "dismiss people's real life experience using YOUR services", but its wrong, Im wrote what all peoples who write problems here, have problems because they never write about their problems to our support. Because we not see this requests/problems on our ticket system and can't help because who writes here we cant identify them.

Yes and you've completely missed the point. But that's fine.

@randvegeta said:

antonpa said: Sorry, but I think you not understand about my words. You wrote "dismiss people's real life experience using YOUR services", but its wrong, Im wrote what all peoples who write problems here, have problems because they never write about their problems to our support. Because we not see this requests/problems on our ticket system and can't help because who writes here we cant identify them.

Yes and you've completely missed the point. But that's fine.

Thank you for your conversation.

Thanked by 1eol
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited February 2019

@randvegeta I wonder how you go from

Which is a valid plea to refrain from blanket statements such as "everyone only has problems with your hosting", and a request to describe user's own concrete experience, preferably with actual ticket numbers and whatnot.

to

randvegeta said: Anyone disagreeing should keep it to themselves

Which is not what the provider said or implied anywhere.

And then repeatedly drone about some "point" you thought you have. Seems to me you're having an argument with yourself in your head more than anything else.

Thanked by 1Shot2

@rm_ said:

Which is a valid plea to refrain from blanket statements such as "everyone only has problems with your hosting", and a request to describe user's own concrete experience, preferably with actual ticket numbers and whatnot.

to

And then repeatedly drone about some "point" you thought you have. Seems to me you're having an argument with yourself in your head more than anything else.

Thank you for your detailed explanation!

• Shot2Shot2 Member

The good news is: this hard disk is fast enough to accommodate intensive downloads.

ioping: seek rate
        min/avg/max/mdev = 60.2 us / 226.6 us / 106.7 ms / 908.5 us
    ioping: sequential read speed
        generated 613 requests in 5.00 s, 153.2 MiB, 122 iops, 30.6 MiB/s

dd: sequential write speed
        1st run:    30.04 MiB/s
        2nd run:    30.04 MiB/s
        3rd run:    30.04 MiB/s
        average:    30.04 MiB/s

IPv4 speedtests
        your IPv4:    194.156.121.xxxx

Cachefly CDN:         0.33 MiB/s
        Leaseweb (NL):        0.39 MiB/s
        Softlayer DAL (US):   0.04 MiB/s
        Online.net (FR):      0.10 MiB/s
        OVH BHS (CA):         0.04 MiB/s

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Shorter as expected, the packetloss returned, up to 80%, decent.
    What a blast.

Thanked by 4eol Shot2 poisson uptime
  • @Shot2 said:
    The good news is: this hard disk is fast enough to accommodate intensive downloads.

IPv4 speedtests

wow, the last time I saw such poor performance was at free-www(also in adman dc, but they closed down because of ip cost last year)

• uhh, I remember that you once had cn2 route to China in Moscow DC(only 109 rub)?!

Smokepings from today's packetloss russia edition:

Frankfurt:

Helsinki:

Vienna:

Thanked by 3uptime atomi dedimark

@rm_ said:

to

The point was the host calls his service the best, and tells people to keep their opinions to themselves.

Who calls themselves best? This was the point.

Maybe I was too subtle.

Thanked by 1uptime

@Neoon said:
    Shorter as expected, the packetloss returned, up to 80%, decent.
    What a blast.

On what IP you got 80% packetloss?

@moni099878 said:
    uhh, I remember that you once had cn2 route to China in Moscow DC(only 109 rub)?!

At Moscow now http://ping.pe/46.17.40.85

• @Shot2 said:

IPv4 speedtests

Too bad, any Chinese service provider can fight him without any help, just because Chinese service providers require the website to file, so they are forced to use foreign products. Otherwise, there are not many service providers in the world who can compete with Chinese service providers. Than.

@q859505750 said:

@Shot2 said:

IPv4 speedtests

Too bad, any Chinese service provider can fight him without any help, just because Chinese service providers require the website to file, so they are forced to use foreign products. Otherwise, there are not many service providers in the world who can compete with Chinese service providers. Than.

What is your IP of VPS?

Another day, another DAWN and Packetloss.

brb, getting my refund.

• The drama is so high I have to buy it too now.

Thanked by 1uptime