Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaRacks | Thoughts? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaRacks | Thoughts?

13»

Comments

• user banned please don't reply to the thread !

• let me know when alpharacks is banned ...

Thanked by 1uxtvdl
  • @uptime said:
    let me know when alpharacks is banned ...

only mods and alpharacks knows this secret

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited January 2019

yokowasis said: Racksx is totally different companies from alpha racks. It is like saying alpharacks changing name to alphavps just because they have alpha in the same name.

No, no it is not, it is exactly the same company, they just renamed them selves to AlphaRacks, and the same guy runs the business (Costin). Good try though, Mr. Troll.

Cheers!

Thanked by 2uptime eol
  • @TheLinuxBug said:

yokowasis said: Racksx is totally different companies from alpha racks. It is like saying alpharacks changing name to alphavps just because they have alpha in the same name.

No, no it is not, it is exactly the same company, they just renamed them selves to AlphaRacks, and the same guy runs the business (Costin). Good try though, Mr. Troll.

Cheers!

So Costin is Julian from alpharacks and Jason from woot? I've always found Jason from woot to be a nice enough guy when I've dealt with him in the past, if saying that is allowed.

I've always kinda wondered who the real person is...

• eoleol Member

@dahartigan said:

Unless you've met them in person you can't really be sure.
    And even then...

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @eol said:

@dahartigan said:

Unless you've met them in person you can't really be sure.
    And even then...

Sounds like plentyoffish

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

• miaumiau Member
    edited January 2019

Avoid @alpharacks like a plague.

I have to remind them to actually apply the addons I purchased. Otherwise they would pretend they never received any money.

Bought one of their package with 'gigabit ethernet'
    I can barely get 500KBps upload to Southeast Asia. So much for being on Quadranet.
    Whatever in my box keep crashing from time to time, I have to hard reboot to gain ssh access. The same exact config used in many other providers work just fine.

My ancient Athlon PC that I use as ssh client to manage all my servers (right) perform better than their server.

This provider is 99.9% scam.

• @miau said:
    Avoid @alpharacks like a plague.

I have to remind them to actually apply the addons I purchased. Otherwise they would pretend they never received any money.

Bought one of their package with 'gigabit ethernet'
    I can barely get 500KBps upload to Southeast Asia. So much for being on Quadranet.
    Whatever in my box keep crashing from time to time, I have to hard reboot to gain ssh access. The same exact config used in many other providers work just fine.

My ancient Athlon PC that I use as ssh client to manage all my servers (right) perform better than their server.

This provider is 99.9% scam.

The UI is pretty neat. May I ask you which OS are you using?

• Konsole, so it's KDE.