Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vepp - new Server & Website Management Software. Feedback Needed - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vepp - new Server & Website Management Software. Feedback Needed

13»

Comments

• @Dormeo said:
    ISPManager is not comparable with VEPP because of the features...

just a simple example why:
    ISPManager is able to hand unlimited domains, VEPP is just only one...

You're completely right with not comparing Vepp to ISPmanager - the idea of Vepp is different. But speaking of domain management - with Vepp you are able to manage an unlimited number of domains.

• Hello everyone! We haven’t been posting here for a long time as we are now working hard on Vepp for service providers.
    This solution will allow them to install Vepp SaaS for their customers.
    A SaaS version for providers will be launched this summer, but we will also release updates for a user SaaS version.

In the nearest version of the control panel you will be able to create backup copies on external storages, import already created WordPress websites to Vepp, and monitor websites availability.

This question is for those who are with us from our first announcement of Vepp: do you monitor the changes in the control panel? What functions would you like to add?

Thanked by 1CrossBox
  • This week, we’ve released the next version of Vepp.

It now supports domain mailboxes which means that you are able to create a mailbox with your domain like ***@mysite.com and use all standard features such as password change, deleting or blocking a mailbox, and redirection of emails to another mailbox.

Vepp receives and sends emails by using RoundCube, a built-in mail client.

• We have already told about our new panel Vepp, announced news from the development team and further plans, and offered to test the SaaS version.

Today, we are pleased to announce the official release of Vepp. Now, providers can install the control panel on their equipment and offer it to customers.
    You can read more about the concept, plans, and prices in our large preview. Now we will briefly describe only 4 important facts about Vepp. It performs the following operations:

• Creates a website from the WordPress template in three clicks.
    • Allows a service provider to sell domains and allows a user to manage them.
    • Installs a free SSL certificate, configures mail, and makes backups.
    • Informs about problems with the website and advises how to solve them.
    Thanked by 2Sofia_K uptime
  • @beatpavel "It's only Vepp itself, which is installed in our cloud"
    If I am not wrong Vepp is installed on YOUR cloud/server and I've to connect my server with Vepp to install a wordpress site?

• @Sofia_K said:
    If I am not wrong Vepp is installed on YOUR cloud/server and I've to connect my server with Vepp to install a wordpress site?

Yes. We host Vepp and offer it to customers. You need to join your server to Vepp, after that Vepp configures your server and you can choose a WP template, install an SSL, etc. What's important - Vepp doesn't consume resources of VPS.

Thanked by 1Sofia_K
  • created account...then tried to add server several times but get a vague error1111 cannot connect and nothing. Can connect to server just fine using putty. sent email via contact, no response. Strange that I cannot see my account or do anything until it is installed on a server? Trying out Cyberpanel and it looks real good. Big fan of plesk and have lots of plesk licenses, looking for a 2nd option. This does not seem mature enough. And to give root access to a company that does not share any info on their web about who they are or let you look at your account until a server is installed? and the help center email does not work either....just seems a bit fishy after 2 years of launching the panel. Hopefully I am wrong, and this is legit and works, but right now not very confidant.

• cazrzcazrz Member

Is this a dead project?

• I don't think so, isn't this by ISP System?

• @cazrz said:
    Is this a dead project?

All I know is .. this thread was until it was necro'd three days ago .. lolol

Thanked by 1FrankZ