Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need dedicate server config can split upto 1100 vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need dedicate server config can split upto 1100 vps

AndrewtomAndrewtom Member
edited January 2019 in Help

Hello everyone,
I want to ask for helping, assist about config dedi server that can split up to 1100 vps.

What 1 vps do is :
+It just running chrome or firefox browser. Open maximum 20 tab. Each Tab is streaming youtube video or amazon video or hulu, netflix.

+And I also need each VPS has US IP !

For now, I see this on ovh but don't know it can meet with my need : EG-512-H
https://www.ovh.com/world/dedicated-servers/all_servers.xml

Updated:
I have budget 40k$/month

Btw, 22000 tab is my test case for building server, not that purpose of using dedicate, because I don't think of anything similar. Or If you have any ideal similar to 22000 tab, I'm opening suggestion here.

Thanked by 1inklight

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

So you want 1100 IP's on a single server? And all the IP's have to be able to work on Hulu & Netflix?

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    So you want 1100 IP's on a single server? And all the IP's have to be able to work on Hulu & Netflix?

Francisco

Yes or I can use third-party Ip bought seperately.
    Do you have any ideal ?

• Open up your wallet..

Then open up your Anus..

You're gonna pay either way.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited January 2019

A VPS that runs Chrome on Linux with 20 Tabs and streaming videos will cost about 6GB RAM, with a max load in CPU.

Sorry but the CPU will not make it, it is impossible to run 22000 (20 Tabs x 1100 VPS) hardware rendering process at once in a single machine. You better split them into multiple machines.

Thanked by 2ZiriusPH eol
  • From my experience with stupid tests:
    Dual Xeon 2670v2 was able to handle 200 firefox instances.
    OP need 22k browser tabs so 110 dual Xeon 2670v2 dedis so $7.5k a month according to latest dedispec promo + IPs - total $8-8.5k a month.

• dodheimsgard said: Dual Xeon 2670v2 was able to handle 200 firefox instances.

amazing, have you tried with Chronium as it handles each tab on allocated isolated memory. And are those 200 tabs buffering+rendering the videos? how much RAM is that?

• gbfgbf Member

Why would you play 22000 videos in the background that nobody can watch?
    This doesn't make any sense or suspicious at the very least.
    Do you want to grab videos in industrial scale?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Lets not forget bandwidth here

If each tab is streaming youtube, thats a minimum of 1mbit per stream. Thats 20Mbit per VM, so 22000Mbit.

Gotta cost at least another 4k no?

Thanked by 1inklight
  • @gbf said:

I think that the OP will open the same YT video(s) to simulate "real" views? A kind of fooling YT video ranking?

I am curious about the real use case of this now :-)

• edited January 2019

OP have budget > 50k per month or more..

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Op from Vietnam? Looks like classic VN scam.

• gbfgbf Member

nhocconan said: I think that the OP will open the same YT video(s) to simulate "real" views? A kind of fooling YT video ranking?

Yes, that's more likely than grabbing them. Anyway, my point was that this approach is very amateurish. There would be probably much better ways to achieve the goal.

• Sounds like OP just got a great deal on one of HiFormance's old servers! Sold by CC as "Up until recently was hosting 1100 VPS accounts, prem af server!1eleven!"

Thanked by 1t0m
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

@randvegeta said:
    Lets not forget bandwidth here

If each tab is streaming youtube, thats a minimum of 1mbit per stream. Thats 20Mbit per VM, so 22000Mbit.

Gotta cost at least another 4k no?

Plus a /22 or /21 allocated to a single server. OP is dreaming.

• Go with hourly instance types and save your money. But most likely you are going to do bench of illegal things. Of cuz there's other way to simulate traffics, not necessarily to spend this much. Even there're firms willing to help you out.

• Good luck with your 1100 VPS

Thanked by 2eol Neil-SF
  • logaritselogaritse Member
    edited January 2019

why not using botnet (zombie pc) to open video at same time. Renting botnet more cheaper (if any) lol

• eoleol Member

@gbf said:

In this case you would just download them, no need to watch actually.

Thanked by 1inklight
  • @FAT32 said:
    A VPS that runs Chrome on Linux with 20 Tabs and streaming videos will cost about 6GB RAM, with a max load in CPU.

Sorry but the CPU will not make it, it is impossible to run 22000 (20 Tabs x 1100 VPS) hardware rendering process at once in a single machine. You better split them into multiple machines.

Yeah ! So I ask how many dedi do I need bro ?

• @gbf said:

No, It's just the test for building server ! I don't think of anything other than 22000 tab

• Andrewtom said: Yeah ! So I ask how many dedi do I need bro ?

Too much.

• @chocolateshirt said:
    OP have budget > 50k per month or more..

I have budget 40k$/month

Do you have any ideal ? Assist me please ?

• @randvegeta said:
    Op from Vietnam? Looks like classic VN scam.

As a provider, all you said is scam right ? If scam, Do you need money to sell your VPS. Not everyone in VN is bad person. In fact, Bad person is everywhere, even in USA, or Europe. It depend how we live ! If bad person winning a war with US from the pass that no country can, So as you say, I'm proud to be bad person!

• @gbf said:

nhocconan said: I think that the OP will open the same YT video(s) to simulate "real" views? A kind of fooling YT video ranking?

Yes, that's more likely than grabbing them. Anyway, my point was that this approach is very amateurish. There would be probably much better ways to achieve the goal.

I say it again. 22000 tab is test case for building server with that power, not flooding or boost view youtube. I'm not crazy dude.
    Btw: Do you have any idea to assist me ? I'm opening suggestion here now.
    My budget is 40k$ per month!

• 1100 browser?)
    Looks like fake voter/review/opinion maker here.

• eoleol Member

Location?

• This is mildly entertaining. Mondays are the best days on LET.

• @mrclown said:
    Go with hourly instance types and save your money. But most likely you are going to do bench of illegal things. Of cuz there's other way to simulate traffics, not necessarily to spend this much. Even there're firms willing to help you out.

Thanks you !
    I say 22000 tab is just test case for building server. I don't think of anything similar. Not building server for opening 22000 tab for boost view.

About instance, Do you offer me anything ?

• @logaritse said:
    why not using botnet (zombie pc) to open video at same time. Renting botnet more cheaper (if any) lol

22000 tab is test case for building dedi with that power, not aiming for boost view.

• @Andrewtom said:

@gbf said:

I say it again. 22000 tab is test case for building server with that power, not flooding or boost view youtube. I'm not crazy dude.
    Btw: Do you have any idea to assist me ? I'm opening suggestion here now.
    My budget is 40k$ per month!

We don't understand what kindof test you want to do..

This discussion has been closed.