Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 47
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• Dmn same 504 issues and lost it...

• Had it in cart, pressed ordered... waited, waited, then gone...

• Yep, damn was in the cart after OS install then boom gone

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Don't blame any country for that. All I can say is there are definitely some bots out there.

• So we had another site breaking offer?

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2018

@VirMach said:

user123 said: @VirMach I had it in cart, entered my payment info (credits), and hit complete transaction and it showed me an empty cart?

You may have it, the site just broke again. I definitely was not expecting that for this deal.

@VirMach said:

user123 said: @VirMach I had it in cart, entered my payment info (credits), and hit complete transaction and it showed me an empty cart?

You may have it, the site just broke again. I definitely was not expecting that for this deal.

No new invoice is in my account even though I clicked to complete the transaction using credits. I didn't delay between seeing the deal post and buying, so I guess it didn't reserve the server. I selected to pay with credit because it was the fastest way to complete the checkout.

• @Crab said:
    So we had another site breaking offer?

Yup. @VirMach is good at creating them xD.

• $21.60 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 3584MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• job0121job0121 Member
    edited November 2018

Chosen the os, clicked add to cart, failed. Went back to promo page, refreshed, available, added again, chosen os, clicked add to cart, failed again

Was for the
    $19.50 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 6144MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 75GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 2000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @user123 said:
    No new invoice is in my account even though I clicked to complete the transaction using credits. I didn't delay between seeing the deal post and buying, so I guess it didn't reserve the server. I selected to pay with credit because it was the fastest way to complete the checkout.

I did the same thing, used credits and clicked through the site as soon as I could. Oh well, I guess we broke the VirMach Internet again.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

Alright, guys, everyone who posted above (within reason) and private messages, I'll try to generate it.

(edit) We do have 6 quantity left over on this one.

• @VirMach said:

You have to use the premium duct tape - the stuff from the dollar store just doesn't hold up.

• corbpiecorbpie Member
    edited November 2018

Shouldnt host the deals on a spare SSD1G smh

• @VirMach said:
    Alright, guys, everyone who posted above (within reason) and private messages, I'll try to generate it.

I am also missed 6GB KVM deal, i am existing user

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2018

@corbpie said:
    Shouldnt host the deals on a spare SSD1G smh

lol are you suggesting they switch to GVH? :P

• Word has it that @VirMach takes note of who talks shit, and then dangles even better deals in front of them the next year, and slowly increases timeout until they go insane.

• @VirMach said:

Thanks, already PMed.

• I missed the deal too after the site kept crashing from the load, but didn't post right away. Hope for a similar deal.

• scorcher9scorcher9 Member
    edited November 2018

• @VirMach said:

PM sent. Thank you.

• I hope I get one of the generated ones, but I'm tapping out for now because I'm running on 3 hours of sleep. Hurray for bosses that make you come in to work early the day after a holiday synonymous with overindulging on food and alcohol.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@VirMach Not sure if this is possible, but just asking (who knows), an insane exclusive reseller hosting offer ($3/yr to $5/yr) for LET? :)

• pm sent
    29 pages...

• Jesus, just woke up! 790+ new messages

• @user123 said:
    I hope I get one of the generated ones, but I'm tapping out for now because I'm running on 3 hours of sleep. Hurray for bosses that make you come in to work early the day after a holiday synonymous with overindulging on food and alcohol.

You mean like the boss at VirMach?

• @JohnMiller92 said:
    Jesus, just woke up! 790+ new messages

You didn't miss a thing...not!

• @FAT32 said:
    @VirMach Not sure if this is possible, but just asking (who knows), an insane exclusive reseller hosting offer ($3/yr to $5/yr) for LET? :)

No, no insane reseller hosting offers! (Insane individual hosting offers ok)

• @donli said:

@user123 said:
    I hope I get one of the generated ones, but I'm tapping out for now because I'm running on 3 hours of sleep. Hurray for bosses that make you come in to work early the day after a holiday synonymous with overindulging on food and alcohol.

You mean like the boss at VirMach?

No. They aren't allowed to sleep at all :P.

• @Crab said:

@JohnMiller92 said:
    Jesus, just woke up! 790+ new messages

You didn't miss a thing...not!

This is why I hate sleep!

Thanked by 1eol