Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 46
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• $4.75 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION OpenVZ – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 128MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 375GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @cgs3238 said:
    I have an idea:
    Buy two vps, one with big memory, another with big disk. Then share the disk to big memory one...

@VirMach Do you do private networking for servers in the same location?

• Damn, 28 pages already...

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

@user123 said:

@donli said:

@user123 said:

You can always make it cheaper. Don't waste time stopping to think about if you shouldn't. :P

If he interferes with the deal bot it will likely try to kill him.

@VirMach is a good friend. I'm sure he's willing to take that chance at sacrificing himself. Think of the deals!

Alright if you don't get this one it's not meant to be...

• @cgs3238 said:
    I have an idea:
    Buy two vps, one with big memory, another with big disk. Then share the disk to big memory one...

That depends on them being in the same location/server AND merging being allowed. With these packages, I'm pretty sure merging multiple packages (especially different ones) is not allowed.

• BoltersdriveerBoltersdriveer Member, LIR
    edited November 2018

muffin said: Damn, 28 pages already...

Still loving that VM I got off you for what you got from them last year... hoping for something to beat that :P

• @Boltersdriveer said:

muffin said: Damn, 28 pages already...

Still loving that VM I got off you for what you got from them last year... hoping for something to beat that :P

Glad you are enjoying them. I hope I will find something similar this year as well

edited December 2019

@user123 you're about to be up in 5 minutes don't forget.

Thanked by 1user123
  • @user123 said:

@cgs3238 said:
    I have an idea:

That depends on them being in the same location/server AND merging being allowed. With these packages, I'm pretty sure merging multiple packages (especially different ones) is not allowed.

If they are in the same host or location, you can share disk using nfs or so.

edited December 2019

pullangcubo said: @VirMach Do you do private networking for servers in the same location?

We can generally do that for dedicated servers at a setup cost, not for these specials.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @VirMach said:

<3

• I know there's a 2G-4G KVM deal in Chicago somewhere.

• @RootMuppet said:
    I know there's a 2G-4G KVM deal in Chicago somewhere.

In Chicago, you say? Found it!

• Is IPv6 supported by Virmach host? Cant see it anywhere.

edited December 2019

@user123 said:

@VirMach said:

<3

Don't forget to empty your cart. Sorry if you wanted Chicago, it's definitely not in Chicago.

• $19.50 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 6144MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 75GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 2000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @VirMach said:

@user123 said:

@VirMach said:

<3

Don't forget to empty your cart. Sorry if you wanted Chicago, it's definitely not in Chicago.

Thanks for the reminder! I just emptied it before seeing this post :). I don't mind most locations.

• Dang...had in my cart checked out and it was emptied...

• And its gone... Wow!

• @VirMach I had it in cart, entered my payment info (credits), and hit complete transaction and it showed me an empty cart?

• tf that went quick

• Clicked checkout, clicked paypal, and next moment I was shown an empty cart.
    Quite nice experience.

Thanked by 1corbpie
  • @user123 said:
    @VirMach I had it in cart, entered my payment info (credits), and hit complete transaction and it showed me an empty cart?

Same :(

• yup god himself grabbed one

• @user123 said:
    @VirMach I had it in cart, entered my payment info (credits), and hit complete transaction and it showed me an empty cart?

The very same thing happened to me too and I didn't waste much time reading through the pages.

edited December 2019

user123 said: @VirMach I had it in cart, entered my payment info (credits), and hit complete transaction and it showed me an empty cart?

You may have it, the site just broke again. I definitely was not expecting that for this deal.

• Yup, no invoice generated in my account. Looks like I missed it :(. Damn, that would have been a sweet server.

• China, I am pretty sure it's China! ;)

I (kinda) wanted to buy that, but I have no idea how much money I have in balance after all those refunds and reverts and it will only generate even more problems.

• RootMuppetRootMuppet Member
    edited November 2018

@xddxdd said:
    Clicked checkout, clicked paypal, and next moment I was shown an empty cart.
    Quite nice experience.

I didn't even get to Paypal so you were definitely ahead of me.