Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 45
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

JabJab said: Okey, time to set a clock/limit. First deal after 4:42 (so in 26 minutes) is last deal for me. Let's pray to @VirMach_Script that it will generate something nice!

The clock is probably right after we regenerate the ones that broke during provisioning, which is right after fixing duplicate invoices.

singhigh said: @VirMach Would you pls escalated to manual approve? Because I am migrating service from other providers now. PM already sent.

You're an old customer, right? You shouldn't be getting marked a fraud. I'll take a look at your PM as soon as possible.

@Jebing said:

@emgh said:
    1,5 gb ram comes with 115 gb sss
    48 gb ram comes with 10 gb ssd

This might be just a stupid theory, but maybe having unresonable combinations brings up idling ratios.

I want to see the script generating those offers

All it does is take into account the resources available on the node and then generate something it thinks would fit best for that particular server. It throws out anything severely "unreasonable" where it can.

Then it calculates the price based on several factors, one of which is the specifications.

donli said: I think it is more a way to figure out how to package unused resources remaining on

different servers.

Right. These conspiracy theories are interesting to read through. Maybe when VirMach takes over the world, we'll have mandated idling ratios.

(Edit) In a sense, it's actually anti-idling because it wants you to use those resources since that server has so much of it. So if a deal has a lot of RAM, that just means there's a lot of RAM left on the server, not that we want to pretend to give you a lot of RAM but lower something else so it's not usable for your use case.

• How long will the flash deals last? @VirMach

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2018

$36.60 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 2176MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 50GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

The end (for me) is here :) Good luck guys with your hunt, post some dank memes for @VirMach so he can give you some dank deals!

Good night.

• $36.60 /yr

RAM 2176MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 50GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2018

@VirMach I'm waiting/hoping for a KVM with at least 4GB/50GB/1TB for about half the price of this plan, since Windows inevitably takes up 15-25GB xD

edited December 2019

user123 said: I'm waiting/hoping for a KVM with at least 4GB/50GB/1TB for about half the price of this plan, since Windows inevitably takes up 20-30GB xD

Ask and you might receive, after issues are resolved & our cron runs.

Thanked by 2user123 pullangcubo
  • jholycloudjholycloud Member
    edited November 2018

$36.60 /yr
    RAM 2176MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 50GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Got more than twice of the RAM with same price but in different location. Wondering if the script also randoming the price...
    (Why I'm started to feel like a @VirMach Flash Deal expert here....)

• @VirMach said:

user123 said: I'm waiting/hoping for a KVM with at least 4GB/50GB/1TB for about half the price of this plan, since Windows inevitably takes up 20-30GB xD

Ask like I did earlier today? :)

@user123 said:
    @VirMach like a KVM 8G/150GB/4TB for $20/yr? Even if it is in Buffalo? You're also welcome to one-up this.

The challenge is being online and able to get in on a deal before the site gets killed. I've been refreshing for >6 hours and am still trying to get one of your many awesome deals :).

• It was longest flash deal i have ever seen

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2018

@brian777 said:
    It was longest flash deal i have ever seen

Maybe you haven't been flashed enough :p

• donlidonli Member
    edited November 2018

Chicago, Chicago...

$10.53 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION OpenVZ – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 1536MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 55GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 750GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2018

@VirMach I got the (automatic) e-mail/ticket about refunding payments, I am even moooooore confused wtf happen. I have even more money. You sure you did everything right, lol?

• @JabJab said:
    @VirMach I got the (automatic) e-mail/ticket about refunding payments, I am even moooooore confused wtf happen. I have even more money. You sure you did everything right, lol?

Mo' Money, Mo' Problems?

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2018

I've been falling asleep for a while and can't keep my eyes open. So, an insane, ridiculous deal would be perfect right now, before I go to bed, @VirMach.

• @VirMach said:

I like this :smiley:

How about high data transfer plans like 512MB RAM (or more)/10GB disk/2TB+ data transfer in LA for around $5?

• @user123 said:
    I've been falling asleep for a while and can't keep my eyes open. So, an insane, ridiculous deal would be perfect right now, before I go to bed, @VirMach.

Thanked by 1user123
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2018

@VirMach - I provided correct transactions IDs, maybe it will help you figure it out what went wrong. Updated #498027

• Colocrossing's Buffalo facility must be the size of a football field...

$37.60 /yr

RAM 4736MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 45GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• old customer, treat as fraud too, access without proxy

• $5.25 /yr

RAM 384MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

edited December 2019

jholycloud said: (Why I'm started to feel like a @VirMach Flash Deal expert here....)

It's actually going to be a degree at Harvard University in a few years.

@JabJab said:
    @VirMach - I provided correct transactions IDs, maybe it will help you figure it out what went wrong. Updated #498027

JabJab said: @VirMach I got the (automatic) e-mail/ticket about refunding payments, I am even moooooore confused wtf happen. I have even more money. You sure you did everything right, lol?

It's your turn to take our money. Aviv will take a look again; he may have made an error as you mentioned.

user123 said: I've been falling asleep for a while and can't keep my eyes open. So, an insane, ridiculous deal would be perfect right now, before I go to bed, @VirMach.

Sorry, maybe we'll do one in your honor while you're sleeping. There's always tomorrow.

Actually, a couple deals did just generate that kind of fit what you requested. If only I could wave my magic wand and make it cheaper.

donli said: Colocrossing's Buffalo facility must be the size of a football field...

They do wear helmets there.

• @VirMach said:

user123 said: I've been falling asleep for a while and can't keep my eyes open. So, an insane, ridiculous deal would be perfect right now, before I go to bed, @VirMach.

Sorry, maybe we'll do one in your honor while you're sleeping. There's always tomorrow.

Actually, a couple deals did just generate that kind of fit what you requested. If only I could wave my magic wand and make it cheaper.

You can always make it cheaper. Don't waste time stopping to think about if you shouldn't. :P

• Going through your offer at LEB, is there any possibility that you will have stock at Germany location for PRO+ (OVZ)

• @user123 said:

You can always make it cheaper. Don't waste time stopping to think about if you shouldn't. :P

If he interferes with the deal bot it will likely try to kill him.

• $19.40 /yr

RAM 1280MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 3x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 150GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1125GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @donli said:

@user123 said:

If he interferes with the deal bot it will likely try to kill him.

@VirMach is a good friend. I'm sure he's willing to take that chance at sacrificing himself. Think of the deals!

• @donli said:
    $19.40 /yr

RAM 1280MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 150GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

If only this was KVM...

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • Latest offer is n> @Crab said:

@donli said:
    $19.40 /yr

RAM 1280MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 150GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

If only this was KVM...

And slightly more RAM :flushed:

• I have an idea:
    Buy two vps, one with big memory, another with big disk. Then share the disk to big memory one...