Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 395
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• everyone is alive...

• even VirMach!?

• Virmach is dad

• I mean dead

• @imok said:
    I mean dead

U sure?

• imokimok Member
    edited October 2020

It is a probability, as usual.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @VirMach said: By actually soon I mean between one day and one month instead of the usual 1 minute to 1 year.

So are we back to the 1 minute to 1 year thing again? :(

Thanked by 1randomq
  • @Edmond said:

@VirMach said: By actually soon I mean between one day and one month instead of the usual 1 minute to 1 year.

So are we back to the 1 minute to 1 year thing again? :(

2020: the year 1 minute feels like 1 year.

Thanked by 3Edmond FrankZ randomq
  • Hi!

• Hey all!

Since the next BF is coming what VMs you all are going to keep from the previous BFs and what you are going to let go.

I'm personally dropping 3C4G40G2T @ BUF from 2018 ($25.80/y). It is great VM, but I have more idlers that I can sustain + BUF DDoS protection don't like my usage patterns :)

• Not sure yet. At least the "free vps for a year", Maybe a 6GB VM at 25$/y too.

• What did I miss?

• @randomq said:
    What did I miss?

@imok said:

Thanked by 1imok
  • DataRecoveryDataRecovery Member
    edited October 2020

@donli said: Will there be a Black Friday this year?

Black Friday? In 2020?!

Don't even think about it!

Thanked by 2Francisco randomq
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited October 2020

@DataRecovery said: Black Friday? In 2020?!
    Don't even think about it!

But Cyber Weekend (Friday to Monday) is still ok in the PC world.

VirMach, VirMach, come back... just not as a white walker

• Woah, easy there @VirMach, free monies!!?!?!?!

Poor support, probably more invoices like that and they will be hammered again :(

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • 1tb eu 25/year pls

• PANIC!

• saibalsaibal Member
    edited October 2020

Why doesn't the email mention the service that is affected? Template fail?

Edit: Found the original message mentioning the affected nodes:

• Maybe they don't know which node they gonna reboot ? They gonna select one randomly.

• Now I got 5 e-mails with the same text, still no affected service.
    I guess there will be a lot of restarts and I need to figure out what servers, poor idlers! :D

• @JabJab said:

PANIC!

The list only includes the services you are paying for.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Meanwhile, it's four weeks till #000000 Friday.

Thanked by 2FrankZ randomq
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

I finally have some free time. I feel like I'm going to regret it though...

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • Sure

• @VirMach is here ... What will you do on BF? EU offers?

• Free time for our double bonusses which are those lifetime free 2GB, 2xvCPU, 2xIP, 20GB SSD VPS in Amsterdam? :-) Or was the double, double that? :-D

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@ZA_capetown said:
    Free time for our double bonusses which are those lifetime free 2GB, 2xvCPU, 2xIP, 20GB SSD VPS in Amsterdam? :-) Or was the double, double that? :-D

Double bonuses are being worked on, just the other week I realized it's almost been a year and that was never our intention. Very unpredictable year.

@ofit said: @VirMach is here ... What will you do on BF? EU offers?

Unfortunately, we were not able to find a partner in time since ColoCrossing essentially cancelled an agreement we had to receive servers in Frankfurt. And Serverhub was becoming increasingly difficult to work with; we would actually get ignored when it came to hardware replacement hence all the consolidations that occurred.

There's definitely not enough room with all the Frankfurt servers ending up in Amsterdam.

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • So did you vote in USA?

• I voted in USA! Emperor Trump for life! Just kidding, I voted for the other elderly guy...