Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 392
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@JabJab said: Got an e-mail about AMSKVM3 (lucky me) and I spend 3 minutes (and 3 captchas) to open all my services to find out which one is on that node.

Add there one more column or put it another 'Active' label, I don't know.

We were under DDoS attack so we had some heavy protections on, should be better. We try to mention services where possible. That email wasn't sent from SolusVM so we couldn't do that quickly.

• EdmondEdmond Member

@VirMach just a heads up, the mobile page of your site still shows your phone number. :)

@Edmond said:
    @VirMach just a heads up, the mobile page of your site still shows your phone number. :)

It's added back on purpose, I was going to change the message but then got caught up with something else.

Thanked by 1Edmond
  • @VirMach said: It's added back on purpose, I was going to change the message but then got caught up with something else.

How long does it take to get SSD8G VPS setup, in case am in a hurry

@benYahweh said:

@VirMach said: It's added back on purpose, I was going to change the message but then got caught up with something else.

How long does it take to get SSD8G VPS setup, in case am in a hurry

Hi, you shouldn't be waiting unless there's some other issue involved with the order in which case you'll usually be contacted. I'd need more information.

Anyone want a dedicated server free for the first month? For existing clients active in this thread. We have a bunch of these that are just sitting there right now.

Thanked by 3Edmond FrankZ muffin
  • aliletalilet Member

@VirMach said:
    Anyone want a dedicated server free for the first month? For existing clients active in this thread. We have a bunch of these that are just sitting there right now.

Windows?

• aliletalilet Member

@VirMach said:

I want one if Windows is available.

• @VirMach said:

Without contract ? Of course.

• JabJabJabJab Member

@VirMach said: Anyone want a dedicated server free for the first month? For existing clients active in this thread.

Like a week ago I would take one, now I don't need one, stupid timing :(
    I see VirMach back, throwing some goodies here and there, nice.

@ben47955 said:

@VirMach said:

Private message your e-mail address with us and let me know if you have any preference. Just cancel it 23~ days in or sooner as usual and it won't renew.

@alilet said: I want one if Windows is available.

It'd have to be trial mode.

• aliletalilet Member

@VirMach said:

@ben47955 said:

@VirMach said:

Private message your e-mail address with us and let me know if you have any preference. Just cancel it 23~ days in or sooner as usual and it won't renew.

@alilet said: I want one if Windows is available.

It'd have to be trial mode.

PM sent. Trial will be fine because dedi itself is for one month only.

• saibalsaibal Member

Location?

• EHRAEHRA Member

@VirMach said: We'll try to come up with something soon, like actually soon. By actually soon I mean between one day and one month instead of the usual 1 minute to 1 year.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • This ^ and there are still a doubled something reported missing.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited July 2020

@saibal said:
    Location?

You seems to be new here.
    Buffal, land of unlimited servers ©

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • There's life. Sort of. Yay. Maybe "Soon (TM)" is close. :-)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @VirMach said: Anyone want a dedicated server free for the first month? For existing clients active in this thread. We have a bunch of these that are just sitting there right now.

@EHRA said:

@VirMach said: We'll try to come up with something soon, like actually soon. By actually soon I mean between one day and one month instead of the usual 1 minute to 1 year.

We did come up with something. We just forgot the part where we had to actually present it to customers.

Thanked by 1user123
  • @VirMach said:
    We did come up with something. We just forgot the part where we had to actually present it to customers.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • So, I wanted to test that dedi thing, sent PM... @VirMach went AWOL. Kinda expected, lol ^.-

• Thanked by 1FrankZ

@JabJab said:
    So, I wanted to test that dedi thing, sent PM... @VirMach went AWOL. Kinda expected, lol ^.-

Taking a look now.

• hello hello

• hi

• imokimok Member
    edited August 2020

I'm bored and feeling alone. So I'm coming back here.

Hello again.

• imokimok Member

Is @FAT32 alive?

• imokimok Member

I like rain.

• imokimok Member

Soft rain of course. Not the one when the city is flooding until the waist

• imokimok Member

You guys need some pollito a la brasa in your lives.

Thanked by 1FrankZ