Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 271
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @donli said:
    But which server were SYED AHMED, B. BELTRAMI AND G. QIAN referring to?

likewise :D

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @bakageta said:
    Wrong product?

Which is the correct one?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

hey bros please do accept my apologies if this particular leg of the wild goose-egg chase may have already gone stale - but I figured it might be worth a gander ...

At this point you all know as much (and probably quite a bit more) than I did a few hours ago, so all I can say is follow your joy, stay Lite of Heart, and maybe just give it a try :)

EDIT2: sometimes gotta read a bit between the lines when you're trying to just read between the lines ... But as for me, I'm feeling stuffed to the gills right about now - and I gotta say, it's nice to finally be Full after having seen the Lite. Feels good man!

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • donlidonli Member
    edited December 2019

Well thanks for the interesting commutative combinatorics paper - was definately worth the read.

(And thanks for the pointer @bakageta).

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Yep, very informative read, glad you recommended it @uptime

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @bakageta said:
    Yep, very informative read, glad you recommended it @uptime

but did it work?

• Anyone who PM's me what they found, I will PM you what I found. B)

• @plumberg said:

@bakageta said:

but did it work?

"worked for me" ... lol (techie joke)

I'm just guessing it might still be worth a try @plumberg

worst case scenario you might learn a bit more than you cared to about commutative combinatorics :smiley:

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @uptime said:

@plumberg said:

@bakageta said:

but did it work?

worst case scenario you might learn a bit more than you cared to about commutative combinatorics :smiley:

i learned, I found it, but, using it does not take my anywhere :disappointed:

• @plumberg said:

@uptime said:

@plumberg said:

@bakageta said:

but did it work?

Have you used the commutative combinatorics on the best lite special offers?

https://virmach.com/special-offers/

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @donli said:

@plumberg said:

@uptime said:

@plumberg said:

@bakageta said:

but did it work?

Have you used the commutative combinatorics on the best lite special offers?

https://virmach.com/special-offers/

I did... but, realized it was wrong billing cycle.. thnx.

Thanked by 2uptime randomq
  • donlidonli Member
    edited December 2019

@plumberg said:

Monthly bills are too annoying. We meet here once a year on Black Friday to settle debts.

• @donli said:

@plumberg said:

Monthly bills are too annoying. We meet here once a year on Black Friday to settle debts.

yeh... now just waiting for the thord one.. not sure if anyone has that.. any pointers? 50 100 80 maybe??

• donlidonli Member
    edited December 2019

@plumberg said:

yeh... now just waiting for the thord one.. not sure if anyone has that.. any pointers? 50 100 80 maybe??

Rumoured to be an 80 around (I only like recurring deals though).

• @donli said:

@plumberg said:

Rumoured to be an 80 around (I only like recurring deals though).

yeh

• (not an egg!)

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • OMG, I have read 160+ pages twice looking for eggs. My eyes are going to explode I can't do this anymore...

I have two eggs, and will share to anyone who PM's me their eggs first. I will also update you if I get new ones sent to me.

Back soon, going to run my generator, my cell is almost dead, laptop almost dead, and solar batteries almost dead, raining for weeks here!

Thanked by 1uptime
  • 6 V core (some cars don't have that)

$33.33 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – Encore of the 833
    RAM 6144MB RAM
    CPU 6 vCORE
    HDD 35GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 3000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Buffalo, NY LOCATION
    IPs 3 DEDICATED IPv4

• Anyone know if that KVM Lite one applies to flash deals? Already used mine :)

• @randomq - which KVM Lite one? I know there's one for a free year - and I'd be interested to know more about the 50% recurring one (though I'm probably done buying, and definitely done chasing ... for now)

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Still some of these eggs out there. I'll leave them unexpired for now. Regarding the promised surprise, realistically expect it in time for... maybe Christmas, check under your tree if you were on @FAT32 's compiled list.

If you guys get this to 200 pages by then, I'll double it (what's it? I don't know.)

• Hey guys can I join in? Find the s3cret club here.

• VirMach said: If you guys get this to 200 pages by then, I'll double it (what's it? I don't know.)

challenge accepted. Someone to do the math for post per day ?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Did I missed a lot of things?

• @VirMach said:
    If you guys get this to 200 pages by then, I'll double it (what's it? I don't know.)

Some of us are programmers. We can get you 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Just woke up and everything is on fire

Thanked by 1uptime
  • VirMach said: If you guys get this to 200 pages by then, I'll double it (what's it? I don't know.)

Thanked by 1uptime
  • I need to work, but this F5ing ....

• VirMach said: Still some of these eggs out there. I'll leave them unexpired for now.

Just so we won't lose our sanity, how many are in the wild right now? @FAT32

Thanked by 1FZhang
  • 37 pages to go. That mean likes 1850 posts. 18 days before Christmas, average of 102 posts per days.

Thanked by 1uptime