Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 270
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• Well...no, bit more than 50%... similar to the current flash deal.. but less specs (less MEM and b/w) :O

• Ugh billing server is dead

• ChronicChronic Member
    edited December 2019

Lmao. Getting bounced between error 502 and 3x captcha. What a life!

• @FAT32 So currently only that 1 active Easter Egg?

• @Chronic said:
    Lmao. Getting bounced between error 502 and 3x captcha. What a life!

Try waiting a few seconds between each click that you do.

• ZA_capetown said: @FAT32 So currently only that 1 active Easter Egg?

I found two. Not sure if there are more though.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

@ZA_capetown said:
    @FAT32 So currently only that 1 active Easter Egg?

At least 3 that are already released.

• ZA_capetownZA_capetown Member
    edited December 2019

All 3 still active though?

(I noticed a post edit that said that one has expired?)

@ZA_capetown said:
    All 3 still active though?

(I noticed a post edit that said that one has expired?)

Yes, at least 3 that are still active. And you might find some in this thread.

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • Man, I'm bad at this already... can't find most of the easter eggs anymore! :disappointed:

edited December 2019

Ok just to make it clear before I go to sleep (don't post it on 2019 thread, let them find it), the more limited eggs are in this thread :wink:

The main reason is because VirMach wants you guys to read over 160+ pages again LOL

• @FAT32 said:
    Ok just to make it clear (don't post it on 2019 thread, let them find it), the more limited eggs are in this thread :wink:

The main reason is because VirMach wants you guys to read over 160+ pages again LOL

Really ? I was about to start to read again the last few page, even I shouldn't as I really need to study, but now ...

• Hey @FAT32 Good luck with your exams. Riemann and his brethren tormented me greatly in my undergrad and grad days but it gets better eventually. And in case you are bored by the VirMach eggs have a crack at his unproved hypothesis.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 great, thanks! One last thing... maybe an indication as to what the biggest 'prize' is of the at least 3?

Thanked by 2FAT32 alilet
    edited December 2019

@ZA_capetown said:
    FAT32 great, thanks! One last thing... maybe an indication as to what the biggest 'prize' is of the at least 3?

Cant really comment on that yet because there's something wrong with the best deal. Still waiting for VirMach to resolve. If you happen to find it, just PM me so I can inform you when it is fixed.

Edit: To be clear, that coupon code works but not for the correct configuration. So if you found a code that is valid but it says "not qualified", then that's the code.

Thanked by 2pullangcubo uptime
  • I wish I can participate. But I can't.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

just thinking it might be time to check in with another 7 of the frequent flyers in this thread ... @Edmond @EHRA @ITLabs @bakageta @TomBG @Daevien @FrankZ

WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY!!!1! :scream:

EDIT2: and I know some of you are surely busy with much more important things, so the real egg for you is maybe just some lowend <3

but if you get a chance to read up on Stability in Commutative Combinatorics (pdf) ... well let's just say that paper could be a surprisingly interesting read ... :)

It mainly revolves around a somewhat nuanced analysis of the idea that every hyper-Shannon algebra is algebraically maximal.

• man, I am loosing it out so bad... I really cannot get my mind straight on these eggs. I guess I am gonna loose dem

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Get one. The other, I'm not sure if it's really a deal as it's cheaper sometime in the flash sale.

• @ben47955 said:
    Get one. The other, I'm not sure if it's really a deal as it's cheaper sometime in the flash sale.

kool.

• @uptime said:
    just thinking it might be time to check in with another 7 of the frequent flyers in this thread ... @Edmond @EHRA @ITLabs @bakageta @TomBG @Daevien @FrankZ

Ooh, egg hunt time! I can't even remember how to redeem them now though :/

Thanked by 1uptime
  • plumberg said: man, I am loosing it out so bad... I really cannot get my mind straight on these eggs. I guess I am gonna loose dem

well don't stress bro - but sometimes you gotta make a little mental omelette if you want to break some eggs :wink:

Thanked by 2plumberg Edmond
  • user123user123 Member
    edited December 2019

@uptime my order was marked for manual review -_-

Edit: poor support team xD

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Real question is: did I wait too much for nothing?

It looks like the FAT32 spirit is on me.

• @uptime said:

EDIT2: and I know some of you are surely busy with much more important things, so the real egg for you is maybe just some lowend <3

but if you get a chance to read up on Stability in Commutative Combinatorics (pdf) ... well let's just say that paper could be a surprisingly interesting read ... :)

It mainly revolves around a somewhat nuanced analysis of the idea that every hyper-Shannon algebra is algebraically maximal.

Thanks dude, life saver! Wouldn't have learned that much in a single day. Too bad, while applying my knowledge, the thing I was trying to use crashed again...

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @user123 said:

Mine's just unpaid with $0 due, hopefully that'll sort itself out.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

@user123 said:

it's for your own protection bro!

... and - apropos of nothing in particular - except perhaps the characterization of projective functionals whereby one may wish endeavor to extend the results to generic, measurable numbers - might as well tag @VirMach here, really just to say hello and Yhanks for humoring another round of virtual lunacy this year

• But which server were SYED AHMED, B. BELTRAMI AND G. QIAN referring to?

Thanked by 2plumberg uptime
  • @bakageta said:

@user123 said:

Mine's just unpaid with $0 due, hopefully that'll sort itself out.

I found the code, but, adding it, says my account is not eligible. damn

• Wrong product?