Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 231
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• One day closer to Black Friday.

• imokimok Member
    edited November 2019

Page 139.

I need some food.

And a SSD32G.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • imok said: I need some food.
    And a SSD32G.

I know this is hard choice, but pick one.

Thanked by 2uptime imok
  • @JabJab said:

imok said: I need some food.
    And a SSD32G.

I know this is hard choice, but pick one.

SSD32G FTW!!!

• Tomorrow the migration of ovz node will start. I hope everything will go well for Virmach.

• Speaking of which, the free lifetime SSD32G hasn't been redeemed yet! And BF 2019 is already upon us!!!

@VirMach, any clues? :lol:

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

pullangcubo said: @VirMach, any clues?

It's actually really easy, but somebody made an oopsie, possibly from the many sleepless nights. The clue is that no one could have actually redeemed it which is too bad, almost insanely evil were it to have been done intentionally. I'm sure some people (@FAT32) may have lost many months of their life pulling out their hair and for what? It's even entirely possible they figured it out, only to be told that they cannot use the code by our system.

Anyway, I tagged him here so you guys are the first two to know it's been fixed. Good luck. If someone else gets it within a few minutes effort that's just how life goes sometimes.

@user123 @Doragon @FZhang @randomq @eol @imok @uptime @JabJab @NanoG6 @alilet

And you're the 10 to know just to make it interesting.

• Lulz .....

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@VirMach said:
    Anyway, I tagged him here so you guys are the first two to know it's been fixed.

Thanks for the tag, but I am always here :)

Time for another round easter hunting. I already lost track of what I have tried so far, seems like I have to try all possibilities again. Is that possible to give a hint on how many characters are there?

• Ok guys, this is happening! Go, go, go! :lol:

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @VirMach said:

pullangcubo said: @VirMach, any clues?

It's actually really easy, but somebody made an oopsie, possibly from the many sleepless nights. The clue is that no one could have actually redeemed it which is too bad, almost insanely evil were it to have been done intentionally. I'm sure some people (@FAT32) may have lost many months of their life pulling out their hair and for what? It's even entirely possible they figured it out, only to be told that they cannot use the code by our system.

Anyway, I tagged him here so you guys are the first two to know it's been fixed. Good luck. If someone else gets it within a few minutes effort that's just how life goes sometimes.

@user123 @Doragon @FZhang @randomq @eol @imok @uptime @JabJab @NanoG6 @alilet

And you're the 10 to know just to make it interesting.

REPORTING FOR DUTY!!!

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2019

VirMach said: It's actually really easy, but somebody made an oopsie, possibly from the many sleepless nights.

I won't take this bait. I've trusted you before, we were told it's active. Wasted a lot of night and MB of excel spreadsheet! ;-)

Nice to know it's back, however I am out, I don't really remember things from last year and I don't feel like going back to 100 pages.

Nice limits! ;')

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Spent few hours but found nothing yet, I think I will let it go too.

• I haven't tried it yet. Will try in a couple of hours once I get back from work.

• I’ll try it tomorrow morning. It’s been like a year, I don’t have the list of “ this is probably the coupon “ anymore : /

• Thanked by 2FAT32 uptime
  • FFFUUUUUCCCKKKK

• imokimok Member
    edited November 2019

I better go to work so I can pay an SSD32G by myself in the future. And also the food I need.

• Did few try, probably more complex than what I try. No gonna lose time with that too. You know, sometime you need food too.

• I AM TRYING, DON'T INTERRUPT ME LET ME FOCUS

Thanked by 3uptime NanoG6 imok
  • user123user123 Member
    edited November 2019

<3 you! I think I actually still may have the list of stuff I tried open...but on a desktop in at home. My new job fell through after they strung me along for a few months aftmy last contract ended...after I rented an apartment and moved to be able to start work. So, I'm now trying to close down my life here in the middle of some other significant life changes.

But, I definitely want to try again for this. I really could do with something going right in my life. 2019 has been a downright shitty year. I wish I could go back in time and relive BF 2018 with all of you guys again.

Edit: I can confirm that the working egg promo code is (unfortunately) NOT BUFFPROMOshitweasel or BUFPROMOshitweasel.

Thanked by 3uptime FAT32 NanoG6
  • Also, @VirMach ...

@VirMach said:

@angstrom said:
    I'm the first to post in this thread today! :smile:

Guys, come on, we have to keep this thread alive until BF 2019! :smiley:

If this happens we'll have an extra special deal for 2019. I'm only saying this because I know it won't happen :D

• ^ Indeed!

@VirMach, you have been proven wrong. Repent!

• £25 avilable for your search skills

Thanked by 2alilet user123
  • @user123 said:
    Also, @VirMach ...

@VirMach said:

@angstrom said:

If this happens we'll have an extra special deal for 2019. I'm only saying this because I know it won't happen :disappointed:

I wouldn't have believed it either! Page 139 of the thread!

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

@user123 said:
    Also, @VirMach ...

@VirMach said:

@angstrom said:

If this happens we'll have an extra special deal for 2019. I'm only saying this because I know it won't happen :D

@pullangcubo said:
    ^ Indeed!

@VirMach, you have been proven wrong. Repent!

• My God!!!!!!!

• That's all folks!!
    there is no spoon

• The coupon is: thereisnocode

Thanked by 3uptime ITLabs FAT32
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited November 2019

Thanked by 3ITLabs FAT32 EHRA