Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 229
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @FAT32 said:

@ben47955 said:
    Waiting for the 7$/y dedi.

I dont mind $7/m tho, if that ever happen...

At some point, it don't change anything for the provider to offer it at 7$/m or 7$/y when the lost is that big anyway.

• Hello?

• Who is there ?

• donlidonli Member
    edited October 2019

@ben47955 said:
    Who is there ?

You are.

No matter where you go, there you are.

• @donli said:

@ben47955 said:
    Who is there ?

You are.

No matter where you go, there you are.

You are who ?

• Traitor!

Thanked by 1alilet
  • Oh wow, this thread is still actually going? Nice job guys,

• @bakageta said:
    Oh wow, this thread is still actually going? Nice job guys,

Must... make.... it..... to.... November.... 29....

• @donli said:

@bakageta said:
    Oh wow, this thread is still actually going? Nice job guys,

Must... make.... it..... to.... November.... 29....

So close and so far at the same time. Can't believe it.

• And so it begins. I have received my first renewal invoice from last Black Friday Virmach purchase.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • I totally forgot that VirMach charges 30 days earlier, rip my wallet balance.
    Wanted to cancel more of those idlers, but yeah... to late. :D

• @JabJab said:
    I totally forgot that VirMach charges 30 days earlier, rip my wallet balance.

Huh? I need to pay for renewing idlers 30 days in advance???????

• donlidonli Member
    edited October 2019

@JabJab said:

There's no problem cancelling at this point as far as I know. Whenever I've cancelled a VirMach VPS it has been after I received the first renewal notice.

• @donli said:

@JabJab said:

There's no problem cancelling at this point as far as I know. Whenever I've cancelled a VirMach VPS it has been after I received the first renewal notice.

Ahh. Phew. Just saw my first invoice... it gets pretty steep on the wallet..

• donlidonli Member
    edited October 2019

@plumberg said:

@donli said:

@JabJab said:

In fact I just looked at the notice again and it says:

By default, we will attempt to charge your card automatically 72 hours before 11/23/2019 from your method of payment on record with us.
    Please cancel your service before this time if you do not want to be charged, as refunds are not provided.
    If you would like to disable automatic payments, you can do so by clicking the "disable" button on your invoice page.

So be sure to cancel at least 72 hours before renewal if you have an automatic payment method on record.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • As I said in the other forum (where VirMach is not registered yet, and probably won't be):

In two weeks we will be two weeks before BF.

Brace yourselves.

• And page 138.

• @donli said:

Oh, I had balance in VirMach wallet (Store credit), it was automagically charged :D. I guess for PayPal it is 72 hours, for Store credits it's instant. In theory I could probably ask support for... idk "refund", but meh.

• @JabJab said:

@donli said:

Oh, I had balance in VirMach wallet (Store credit), it was automagically charged :D. I guess for PayPal it is 72 hours, for Store credits it's instant. In theory I could probably ask support for... idk "refund", but meh.

I guess that's a hazard of using the Bank of Buffalo.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • I think I'm suppose to be due for a US$160/mo invoice on November 21. That free year of SSD32G needs to be canceled because I can't afford $160/mo after it's up for renewal....

• @plumberg said:

@donli said:

@JabJab said:

Think you'll need to open a ticket to get the credit balance refunded, if it's the Virmach store credits. Those, for some reason, don't get refunded if the invoice gets voided....

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • The moment of truth is upon us, that is if majority here shall renew their BF/CM 2018 stash :lol:

• Dont forget 2017 and 2016 deal

• @ben47955 said:
    Dont forget 2017 and 2016 deal

You are suppose to have replaced those with better deals each year.

• Hi again. Today is not my birthday.

• @imok said:
    Hi again. Today is not my birthday.

So it means tomorrow is?

• looks around Still alive i see :P

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @alilet said:

@imok said:
    Hi again. Today is not my birthday.

So it means tomorrow is?

Nope.

• imokimok Member
    edited October 2019

Invoices for BF services are starting to arrive. I do not know what to do. To migrate or not migrate to other Virmach servers.