Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• DaevienDaevien Member
    edited November 2018

@just4sc most are ssd, more than 40gb on ssd isn't all that common though. i got one last year on a crazy BF/CM deal from virmach though, the 100gb/8gb/4tb/4core one ;) dunno if they will go that crazy again this year though lol

Edit: new page hype? I should go to bed at some point if i'm noticing stuff like that lol

• @Daevien said:
    @just4sc most are ssd, more than 40gb on ssd isn't all that common though. i got one last year on a crazy BF/CM deal from virmach though, the 100gb/8gb/4tb/4core one ;) dunno if they will go that crazy again this year though lol

Edit: new page hype? I should go to bed at some point if i'm noticing stuff like that lol

Thanks! How much did you pay for that crazy deal?

• @just4sc lol you prob don't want to know

$18/y :)

• $13.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 2 GIGABIT
    RAM 768MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @Daevien said:
    @just4sc lol you prob don't want to know

$18/y :)

Wow!

• @Daevien said:
    $13.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 2 GIGABIT
    RAM 768MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Looks like this one is going to take a while...lol

• @just4sc said:
    Wow!

Yeah, I was pretty happy. And renewed it again this year heh :)

• @Daevien said:

I guess you missed their free 4 GB KVM this year.

• JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
    edited November 2018

Just curious, what's the lowest value per year? $8?

• @solaire yeah was doing other stuff and missed that one. would have been nice but ah well.

@JohnMiller92 for the flash stuff? $8.50 is the lowest i've seen

Thanked by 1JohnMiller92
  • and the $13 is gone now too heh

• @solaire said:

@Daevien said:

I guess you missed their free 4 GB KVM this year.

Sadly, yes....

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited November 2018

JohnMiller92 said: Just curious, what's the lowest value per year? $8?

This year it seems like it was "free" but not many people have been able to grab it...
    Last year I think it was 2.25 for an OpenVZ VPS. Not sure though.

• @datanoise said:

JohnMiller92 said: Just curious, what's the lowest value per year? $8?

This year it seems like it was "free" but not many people have been able to grab it...
    Last year I think it was 2.25 for an OpenVZ VPS. Not sure though.

It was $2/year OVZ for 1GB RAM, 20GB SSD, 1TB bandwidth and 1 IPv4.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited November 2018

muffin said: It was $2/year OVZ for 1GB RAM, 20GB SSD, 1TB bandwidth and 1 IPv4.

Now that's what I call a good deal!

• I did get their $20/yr Windows vps a couple years ago...think it was 2G/40GB/2TB...

• $15.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 768MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @Daevien I've been at work for a while, but just saw this morning that the free 4G VPS went live a few minutes after I went to sleep xD. That made me sad, but I still <3 @VirMach.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • Ah well, can't win them all @user123

Though I mean if @VirMach wanted to give me something for free it would definitely make my day lol

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Daevien said:
    Ah well, can't win them all @user123

Though I mean if @VirMach wanted to give me something for free it would definitely make my day lol

Oh man what a beggar. Its cheap already.

• @MikePT wasn't begging, was joking. I seriously have no chance of them giving me something. Chill man.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Awww...a bunch of 768mbs

• $11.30 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 768MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    LOCATION CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by 1just4sc
  • Some of the 768 still aren't bad, depending on your needs. Still have good bandwidth for like vpn and what not. We're just spoiled on some of the nicer ones that have gone by

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • @Daevien said:
    Some of the 768 still aren't bad, depending on your needs. Still have good bandwidth for like vpn and what not. We're just spoiled on some of the nicer ones that have gone by

Yeah...hmm...now I can't seem to access the page...uh-oh...something I said??

• @just4sc having no issues loading it myself.. did you spam reload and trigger something? lol

• Whew...got it back...dunno what i did...was just f5'ing...

• @just4sc said:
    Whew...got it back...dunno what i did...was just f5'ing...

Was it just the 5 second validation popup or something else?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Daevien said:
    @MikePT wasn't begging, was joking. I seriously have no chance of them giving me something. Chill man.

Just kidding as well. :P

• It started as that....then took over five minutes to reappear...weird...