Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @JabJab said:

$18.69 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 4096MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Purchased and delivered.

• Oh fak I missed the $18.69/yr one fak fak fak

• sorry but I forgot verify my email before order, stuck in anti-fraud:(

• @omelas said:
    sorry but I forgot verify my email before order, stuck in anti-fraud:(

happened to me before. they worked with me and sorted it out and delivered.

• $17.70 /yr
    RAM 1024MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@wtfcook said:
    2 am, still can't figure out that second easter egg :|

It's just worth $5 or $6 anyway.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

Jarry said: I can not spend the whole day by refreshing your flash-deals page every few minutes...

You're no fun. I have a deal, exclusive for you. If your time is valuable here's a good deal

scorcher9 said: @VirMach are there any flash deals for storage?

We didn't do any of these because we didn't want to disappoint people. That's the same reason we didn't do dedicated server flash deals -- there's just not that many quantities left. Those are both limited to one location (Buffalo) at this time so the stock level is lower.

If we did a special for it here, it would only be for a few.

sprabowo said: i've paid for 9.85 flash deal. i'm still waiting for my service. the service status is still pending. it almost 2 hrs. can you help me? @VirMach

If you paid, and it didn't create, we know about it and will try to create you in the next few days. You can also always ask for a refund before it creates.

MikePT said: Pretty sure there'll be more deals in LA. It's random.

Definitely a lot of deals here.

omelas said: sorry but I forgot verify my email before order, stuck in anti-fraud:(

You can fix your info & order again before it sells out or make a deposit.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • haha.. another egg. Too bad it is not in the location I am interested in.

• omelas said: sorry but I forgot verify my email before order, stuck in anti-fraud:(

You can fix your info & order again before it sells out or make a deposit.

sorry but I can't even open cart because of error
    ticket #610674 and order #216583

• And there's the third easter egg...

Thanked by 1levnode
  • Go to one of the other threads for euro junk, Virmach is for the lads wanting NA

• I believe at one point Virmach mentioned that Flash Sale are for US only.

• @VirMach said:

Jarry said: I can not spend the whole day by refreshing your flash-deals page every few minutes...

You're no fun. I have a deal, exclusive for you. If your time is valuable here's a good deal

Thanks, but I already got a few good deals today elsewhere. With "fun", there is a problem: not everybody sees the same thing as funny. My employer for example has no sense of humour when it comes to my work. He simply does not want to pay me for browsing your page the whole day...

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Crab said:
    And there's the third easter egg...

Shhhhhh

• @Jarry said:
    He simply does not want to pay me for browsing your page the whole day...

Then buy from "normal" promo, don't snipe flash deals.
    https://lowendbox.com/blog/black-friday-virmach-outstanding-openvz-kvm-deals-and-more-to-start-off-the-day/

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2018

10$ PER YEAR 1GB KVM...

$10.00 /yr
    RAM 1024MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @corbpie said:
    Go to one of the other threads for euro junk, Virmach is for the lads wanting NA

You're wrong.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

letrocks said: I believe at one point Virmach mentioned that Flash Sale are for US only.

JabJab said:

Still have some EU... just might be in a few days, years, seconds, hours

omelas said: sorry but I can't even open cart because of error ticket #610674 and order #216583

We may not get to your ticket in time. I would recommend depositing Bitcoin or Ripple via CoinPayments, it's pretty cheap nowadays.

Jarry said: He simply does not want to pay me for browsing your page the whole day...

You should work for us, we pay people to browse our page.

Thanked by 1solaire
  • @VirMach can you reveal how much is the cheapest* thing in rotation? I remember last BF there was something for 3$ (without support), still planing things like that?

• def: not free.
  • VirMach said: we pay people to browse our page

Where do I apply? I expect that's all I have to do.

• Don't let yourself to be deceived by tags "amsterdam" of "frankfurt"! I checked all of them, none is in EU...

• @VirMach said:

ofit said: Can i buy in USA location and later switch to EU location?

No, sorry.

For offer PRO+ (OVZ) with promo code i can't change location late too?

or

I already have ELITE+ (OVZ) in NL location bought in 2017 on BF but i wanted 2G RAM may be i can upgrade to Plan PRO+ (OVZ) with promo 2018 BF?

• $27.00 /yr
    RAM 3072MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 3x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 2000GB BANDWIDTH
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @VirMach Could you please have look on my ticket #234869

• @virmach Missed a couple of really good deals due to whmcs error. Says I can't add more than one BF deals at the same time, but cart was empty. Got any ideas?

• Lots of offer in Buffalo NY. I guess they have lot more free resources over there or hosting is cheaper over there.

• edited November 2018

@TheOnlyDK said:
    @virmach Missed a couple of really good deals due to whmcs error. Says I can't add more than one BF deals at the same time, but cart was empty. Got any ideas?

Go to https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0. Click "View Cart" down the bottom. This should flush out anything pending in your checkout configuration list. You might have to repeat this a few times depending on how many items you have pending configuration. Then try to purchase the latest deal.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • TheOnlyDK said: Got any ideas?

YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THE DEALZ

• @IncognitoBurrito said:

@TheOnlyDK said:
    @virmach Missed a couple of really good deals due to whmcs error. Says I can't add more than one BF deals at the same time, but cart was empty. Got any ideas?

Go to https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0. Click "View Cart" down the bottom. This should flush out anything pending in your checkout configuration list. Then try to purchase the latest deal.

I checked my cart, nothing was in there. I guess I'm not meant to buy anything :(