Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET - bug reports, improvements and feature requests. - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET - bug reports, improvements and feature requests.

12345679»

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Hi Everyone,

A few updates as of today 2/16/2020:

Completed in the past two weeks:

1. New hosting platform setup entirely on virtualized resources at numerous hosting providers.

2. CloudFlare setup and migrated for both LEB and LET

3. Low End Box WP and plugins all updated.

4. Low End Box moved to new hosting platform

5. Low End Talk environment prepared on new hosting platform, migration scheduled for 2/16/2020

6. Low End Talk plugins updated

7. Low End Talk email fixed and SSL fixed

8. Low End Talk registration fixed

9. New writer hired (and discussed rules with her so mistakes happen less often)

10. Hired community member Northern (on discord) to write 4 tutorials per month

11. Discussed future of LEB and LET and my commitment to making our community better with @trewq at length and discussed specific ideas we could implement. Started the same conversation with the balance of the moderation team.

12. Fixed the LET help desk (which we'll officially start using shortly, pending convo with the mods)

13. Got on Discord so I am readily available to anyone who needs me

14. Updated and cleaned up the LEB help desk

15. Removed all references to Deluxe and ColoCrossing

16. Removed all static banner ads

17. Reduced the amount of ad positions available through BSA to increase the value to our advertisers

18. Shuffled some content positioning to make LEB and LET a little cleaner

19. Updated some of the old LEB content pages to make things more consistent and uniform.

20. Answered a whole lot of questions on LET and Discord

21. Posted this thread on LET and a thread on LEB asking for feedback

22. Gained access to all social platforms and posted on Facebook for the first time

So.. there are plenty of things happening folks :)

More to come very soon too.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I am going to be making a new condensed thread to clean up the announcement section so this one is no longer going to be set to pinned.