Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

8 cores, 8gb ram, 200gb ssd 1gbit port 10TB transfer KVM vps, good price ? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

8 cores, 8gb ram, 200gb ssd 1gbit port 10TB transfer KVM vps, good price ?

13»

Comments

• @randvegeta said:
    @marson, you are in Poland? Warsaw?

I am in Poland but not from Warsaw - Zamość - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zamość here I am live ;)

• He is from Norway yes, i have complete Skype chat and he is online as well but not responding now.

• I wrote to Hetzner support. Hope they will take some action from their side.

• dipesh_batheja said: I wrote to Hetzner support. Hope they will take some action from their side.

I doupt they will do something, why should they? As long as he pays the invoice hetzner can't do anythink in my opinion.

Thanked by 1notFrecyboy
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

dipesh_batheja said: I wrote to Hetzner support. Hope they will take some action from their side.

On what grounds? Even if he is a scammer, are they supposed to just take your word? And it is not their responsibility to investigate any possible scams. The use of their services does not mean that their services are actually being used to facilitate the scam.

It's also a slippery slope if a provider were to take action on the basis of heresy. If a host were to submit to these kinds of reports, where their services are not materially being used to facilitate some abuse, then they would be vulnerable to a sort of 'social engineering hack', or 'DOS' attack. If that makes any sense...

• williewillie Member
    edited September 2018

I'm going to close this thread since a new discussion has gotten started here:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/151799/dont-buy-anything-from-khazaa-if-he-pms-you-he-is-a-scammer-request-community-to-ban-him

It looks like there are multiple related cases.

Regarding Hetzner, one possibility is that khazaa collected 3 months payment for a server and actually delivered it, but then cancelled it at Hetzner after 1 month, pocketing the 2 month difference. Hetzner would have records of what happened with the server that might be helpful in case of a paypal investigation.

This discussion has been closed.