Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dewlance.... - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dewlance....

Comments

• @raindog308 said:

FAT32 said: @DewlanceVPS please make a $1/m or lesser reseller limited offer for us

@DewlanceVPS please make a $1/y or less alpha master reseller offer for us.

With unlimited SSD space. I will legit buy one for the lols. Sometimes I collect these just to open cpanel and laugh at the server load.

• emghemgh Member

What is or was auto boot? Seen that "meme" everywhere but not the source? Explain?

• saibalsaibal Member
    Thanked by 1emgh
  • @emgh said:
    What is or was auto boot? Seen that "meme" everywhere but not the source? Explain?

AutoBoot was Dewlance’s lame excuse for a feature that (in a nutshell) restarted your VPS if it went down.

What he didn’t think of is what implications that this would cause. For example, he says that AutoBoot would automatically start your VPS back up if it went down during a DDOS...

(just think about that for a moment.)

Thanked by 1emgh
  • edited July 2018

@Cre8tivStudios said:
    The cPanel License has been deactivated three times in one month. I can't even GET into the back...

Did you buy the license through Dewlance?

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited July 2018

HugotonHosting said: Did you buy the license through Dewlance?

Did you even read the whole thread before you replied? If you are going to reply to a thread at least take the time to read the OP or enough of the posts to not ask silly questions.

Cheers!

• FoulFoul Member

Stop trying to spam posts to get your post count up.. You're not going to get provider tag by doing that, idiot.

TheLinuxBug said: Did you even read the whole thread before you replied? If you are going to reply to a thread at least take the time to read the OP or enough of the posts to not ask silly questions.

He just wants to spam threads so he can get provider tag, not happening!

• edoarudo5edoarudo5 Member
    edited July 2018

I am still a customer but my hosting account here is unusable because of the CPanel license trial thing. Never even bothered with it, the service is not even worth my time to file for a chargeback. I will never recommend this company to anyone. Stay away!

Thanked by 1Sofia_K
  • @Foul said:

Stop trying to spam posts to get your post count up.. You're not going to get provider tag by doing that, idiot.

TheLinuxBug said: Did you even read the whole thread before you replied? If you are going to reply to a thread at least take the time to read the OP or enough of the posts to not ask silly questions.

He just wants to spam threads so he can get provider tag, not happening!

Apologies, I did misread this thread. I've actually enjoyed posting on some other threads here and used to be a member a few years back. Feel free to remove my above post as I agree it wasn't useful and I should have read the opening post correctly the first time. Apologies!

Thanked by 1andrew1995
  • saibalsaibal Member

@HugotonHosting said: used to be a member a few years back

What was your earlier username?

• @saibal said:

@HugotonHosting said: used to be a member a few years back

What was your earlier username?

It was actually LowEndBox, username was "Reece Couchman". Cheers :)

• saibalsaibal Member

Welcome back!

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2018

@edoarudo5 said:
    I am still a customer but my hosting account here is unusable because of the CPanel license trial thing. Never even bothered with it, the service is not even worth my time to file for a chargeback. I will never recommend this company to anyone. Stay away!

You don't have any account with us.

License was not Trial, Stop Spreading Lie. There was some issue with cPanel as mentioned by Moderator in 2nd page

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

DewlanceVPS said: You don't have any account with us.

How do you know this?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • saibalsaibal Member

He has no AutoBoot account :D

Thanked by 1mikho
  • FoulFoul Member

Amazing, You can tell if someone has an account with you by their LET Username?

Woah man, must be another autoboot lie.

• DewlanceVPS said: You don't have any account with us.

License was not Trial, Stop Spreading Lie. There was some issue with cPanel as mentioned by Moderator in 2nd page

Showing up users on LET as a host is never a good idea Dew :(

@hawc said:

How do you know this?

We do not use Trial license, Yearly license can't expire before 1 year ;) but he mentioned that he is unhappy due to "trial license" thing. If you are customer then you will exactly mention exact error you are facing. We do not use trial license and server IP can show history that we never used trial license.

You can see in this image, License is active from March 2018 ;)

• @DewlanceVPS ...I’m sure that you have more than one cPanel server. In fact, you’ve only shown one valid license out of ~5. (CA/UK/etc)

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@hawc said:

How do you know this?

We do not use Trial license, Yearly license can't expire before 1 year ;) but he mentioned that he is unhappy due to "trial license" thing. If you are customer then you will exactly mention exact error you are facing. We do not use trial license and server IP can show history that we never used trial license.

You can see in this image, License is active from March 2018 ;)

IMO, this should have been your response to that user. Much more professional.

They just want to bash us.

• JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
    edited July 2018

@DewlanceVPS said:
    They just want to bash us.

Understandable man, but if you show more professionalism and facts over their bashing, you'll come out the winner in the accusation (if what you are saying is true). This is a perfect example, and I know you have it in you (since you just did it :P). But really, it makes you look so much better in the long run!

This is just from a customer's POV btw ;)

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@edoarudo5 said:

You don't have any account with us.

I'm just stating my experience with you. What benefit would I have by making up stories about you? Proof that I am still your customer:

https://imgur.com/a/wi1WmUy

• edoarudo5 said: I'm just stating my experience with you. What benefit would I have by making up stories about you? Proof that I am still your customer:

Oh shitt

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Really? This is getting old. Time to switch punching bags, imho.

• @Waldo19 said:
    Really? This is getting old. Time to switch punching bags, imho.

Woot is gone, dew is next in line.

edited July 2018

@edoarudo5 said:
    I'm just stating my experience with you. What benefit would I have by making up stories about you? Proof that I am still your customer:

1. Your account is not hosted on server which was facing this issue as mentioned by OP in this thread. In-fact your domain is hosted on our best and strongest server.
    2. You don't have any support ticket (closed/open)

Now I am confused that how you describe it as bad because of server is stable, have a excellent uptime record and this server is new and we rarely saw issues on this server since server is new.

E5 Server

16 Processor.

We received messages like "server is strong, very fast server", etc and did not received any ticket that they are facing any kind of issue on this server.

Your website load time:

You can see, Your site load time is fast.

I can say that your site is very stable, running on strong server and resource is not oversold. Site speed is proof. However I still apologize for any inconvenience caused by us.

If you are still unhappy then please open a ticket so we can look at your issues and fix your problem. If you are facing issue with IP blocking issue then you can disable Mod_Security from your cPanel.

Most of our Reseller, Master Reseller, Hosting users want to be hosted on our any of our US Server because of our US server is very powerful.

OP is faced this issue on UK server. (There was some issue with cPanel license as mentioned in 2nd page by moderator) but there was no any issue on server where your site is hosted.

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@edoarudo5 said:

1. Your account is not hosted on server which was facing this issue as mentioned by OP in this thread. In-fact your domain is hosted on our best and strongest server.
    2. You don't have any support ticket (closed/open)

Now I am confused that how you describe it as bad because of server is stable, have a excellent uptime record and this server is new and we rarely saw issues on this server since server is new.

E5 Server

16 Processor.

We received messages like "server is strong, very fast server", etc and did not received any ticket that they are facing any kind of issue on this server.

Your website load time:

You can see, Your site load time is fast.

I can say that your site is very stable, running on strong server and resource is not oversold. Site speed is proof. However I still apologize for any inconvenience caused by us.

If you are still unhappy then please open a ticket so we can look at your issues and fix your problem. If you are facing issue with IP blocking issue then you can disable Mod_Security from your cPanel.

Most of our Reseller, Master Reseller, Hosting users want to be hosted on our any of our US Server because of our US server is very powerful.

OP is faced this issue on UK server. (There was some issue with cPanel license as mentioned in 2nd page by moderator) but there was no any issue on server where your site is hosted.

That website is no longer hosted by you so that speed test does not hold any merit. I have nothing against you. Like I said, I just stated my experience with you.

• JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
    edited July 2018

edoarudo5 said: That website is no longer hosted by you so that speed test does not hold any merit.

omg LOL