Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dewlance.... - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dewlance....

Comments

• @Hoost said:
    It would be a different story if he paid for a LET review, also a complaint thread turns into an offer thread, noice.

Trying to turn the tide! :P

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • @Hoost said:
    It would be a different story if he paid for a LET review, also a complaint thread turns into an offer thread, noice.

There's no such thing as bad publicity

• lazytlazyt Member

Tradition on LET to make a offer in bad reviews. Nuggets built his company by doing it.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@DewlanceVPS said:

Master Reseller Hosting - SSD - $4/m:

Disk Space: 100GB

Bandwidth: 1000GB

cPanel: Yes

WHM: Yes

Host Domains: 999+

Instant Setup

CloudLinux

Price: $6/Mo

Master Reseller Hosting - Order

999+ domains is such a bad idea... Isn't it @Francisco?

• @MikePT said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

Instant Setup

CloudLinux

I think by not providing a number this big (in terms of accounts) to reseller customers can give them uncertainty about how many accounts they can fill. This, I think, would result in mostly lesser spammy accounts and happy node.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@DewlanceVPS please make a $1/m or lesser reseller limited offer for us

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:

Nice Idea, Will check it If its possible to offer $1/m plan.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog

@jetchirag said:

@MikePT said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

Instant Setup

CloudLinux

I think by not providing a number this big (in terms of accounts) to reseller customers can give them uncertainty about how many accounts they can fill. This, I think, would result in mostly lesser spammy accounts and happy node.

Allowed to Create 20 WHM Account

• FoulFoul Member

DewlanceVPS said: Allowed to Create 20 WHM Account

What a awesome way to mislead customers don't you think since you don't display that anywhere on your website with no information.

I think you need some lessons in business administration.

Learn to post correct pricing too instead of shillin'

@Foul said:

What a awesome way to mislead customers don't you think since you don't display that anywhere on your website with no information.

You can see Account creation limitation on Order Page or on our Main Master Reseller Page

Price is $6/mo, Seems it was a typo mistake.

@FAT32 said:

Its possible to provide Reseller plan at $1.5/mo only (Minimum $1.5/mo)

• saibalsaibal Member
    edited July 2018

@DewlanceVPS How are you actually measuring this?

• FoulFoul Member

DewlanceVPS said: You can see Account creation limitation on Order Page or on our Main Master Reseller Page

You assume prospective clients know what A/C means?

@DewlanceVPS said:

Make it master reseller? :) What will be the specifications?

@Ympker this will be their next special deal if Dewlance offer it

@FAT32 said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

Make it master reseller? :) What will be the specifications?

@Ympker this will be their next special deal if Dewlance offer it

Master Reseller is possible at $3/mo - (WHMAMP/WHM/cPanel/Softaculous+CloudLinux+SSD Disk)

@DewlanceVPS said:

Master Reseller is possible at $3/mo - (WHMAMP/WHM/cPanel/Softaculous+CloudLinux+SSD Disk)

To be honest, I don't need it, I just want to try out your service like @Ympker did. That means we want something as cheap as possible (Something crazy). Of course, I will continue using it if it works well. :)

@jetchirag said:

@MikePT said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

Instant Setup

CloudLinux

Try having a cPanel account with thousands of domains. It simply attracts abusers.

@Foul said:

Indeed. @DewlanceVPS, I do think you put a lot of effort to your company, which is great, but you should be more honest.

Thanked by 2Foul [Deleted User]
  • I'm just a simple man, whenever I see a Dewlance related thread, I read every post.

Love it

• @JohnMiller92 said:
    I'm just a simple man, whenever I see a Dewlance related thread, I read every post.

Love it

Wow, finally a simple man confessed that he is falling in love with Dewlance (not his sister). I wish you a happy ending :-P

• mrtzmrtz Member

@Foul said:

DewlanceVPS said: You can see Account creation limitation on Order Page or on our Main Master Reseller Page

You assume prospective clients know what A/C means?

Dude, in his defense; you called him out, he proved you wrong and you call some BS like that? A proper response would be “whoops, a reseller should probably be able to read and understand that, sorry - my bad!”.

Thanked by 2[Deleted User] Radi
  • FoulFoul Member
    edited July 2018

mrtz said: Dude, in his defense; you called him out, he proved you wrong and you call some BS like that? A proper response would be “whoops, a reseller should probably be able to read and understand that, sorry - my bad!”.

How is that BS? You're assuming any prospective client is automatically going to know what the hell A/C Means?

Damn i didn't know i could get a limit of 20 air conditioners man!

Even had a person look at it and they were like wtf does that mean?

• I feel like we all are throwing more dirt than we should upon him. Someone sees someone being bashed on LET, they simply couldn't resist to participate.

• lazytlazyt Member

I would just like to know how well his sales peaked after this thread?

Never belittle the Nuggets factor.

• @jetchirag said:
    I feel like we all are throwing more dirt than we should upon him. Someone sees someone being bashed on LET, they simply couldn't resist to participate.

Do you want to know why? This community is getting more and more toxic. Have we really gone from helping a user who has no clue on how to use a VPS to repeatedly bashing a provider? I’m not vouching for any of @DewlanceVPS’ services, but have we really gotten to this point?

He’s had a rough past and must be putting at least some effort to keep the company up. He isn’t the best at English, but he still tries...... right? I’m sure that most of us would’ve given up after being roasted by a few people—and many hosts have. After we made fun of Matthew for 32mb.club, he eventually shut down.

Do you see the pattern? Every time a provider makes a mistake, we roast them. We stab them in the stomach. We put them on their death beds. If a single person even bothered to show the tiniest bit of sympathy (because they are humans too!), maybe we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

Side note: This is not the community that I saw when I signed up. This is probably why @jarland started his own community—to get away from the toxic cesspool that LET has become.

• irmirm Member
    edited July 2018

doghouch said: Have we really gone from helping a user who has no clue on how to use a VPS to repeatedly bashing a provider? I’m not vouching for any of @DewlanceVPS’ services, but have we really gotten to this point?

Hes really not just a "provider". He's been around the block and his reputation as a sketchy moron is well earned...

doghouch said: He’s had a rough past and must be putting at least some effort to keep the company up.

"Some effort" as in attempting to keep peoples money while refusing to activate their services but also refusing to refund them when said customer gets tired of his shit and just wants to get the hell outta there... Something he's been called out for multiple times in the past.

doghouch said: If a single person even bothered to show the tiniest bit of sympathy (because they are humans too!), maybe we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

He's been shown sympathy in the past but he has a record spanning close to what, 7-10 years now of making the same "human mistakes". It's pretty obvious that these aren't mistakes at this point but believe what you want. The guy shouldn't be allowed to advertise his garbage on here or anywhere that attempts to hold some sort of standard in regards to the providers it allows to advertise on here.

doghouch said: This is not the community that I saw when I signed up.

You're 100% right here. This place has become a lot more infested with trolls but it still doesn't change the fact that this topic is just another (of many) regarding this provider and the sketchy (borderline scam) tactics he's attempted in the past, in the present and will attempt again in the future.

He gets no sympathy from me nor should he get it from anyone else. He's had years to fix all sorts of issues with his "company" and yet here we are, reading about the same type of shit from a different customer.

Get rid of him already. The AutoBoot meme's or whatever are sometimes funny but hes not really trustworthy at all.

Thanked by 2WhizzWr emg
  • @irm I wasn’t vouching for him or his services. Having said that, I do believe that over time, people can change (as they learn, etc). I know that may sound a bit stupid, but I’m not the kind of person that holds a grudge against someone whose past might not be perfect.

You do make a point though; he’s been given many chances to improve. He’s not the most trustworthy person, considering the fact that he’s used nulled WHMCS before. I (personally) wouldn’t use his services, because... common sense. I get that most people have lost faith in him, and I never said that I wasn’t one of them.

tl;dr I don’t hold anything against him, but saying that doesn’t necessarily mean that I’ll ever use his services.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • PatsPats Member

I'm logging in after 3-4 years... OMG nothing's changed... same top of the line Dewlance and his service !!
    Oh man.. now i know what fun i was missing... :P

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

FAT32 said: @DewlanceVPS please make a $1/m or lesser reseller limited offer for us

@DewlanceVPS please make a $1/y or less alpha master reseller offer for us.

• emgemg Veteran

@Adam1 said:

What's the issue with India exactly?

I have no issue with India per se, and would buy a VPS from a company in India the same as any other country. My purpose in mentioning India was to remind people of my original posts to help them remember. I understand that India is associated with "cheap" or "poor quality" in some people's minds, but that was not my intent.

@Foul said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

It was hard to fix license issue, I ran 18 ~ 20 times reissue command in 10 minute to fix it. /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt ;)

If you “ran” it 18-20 times, he really is a idiot then. God forbid he must be underage or some shit.

Fix The issue then instead of spamming it.

Mr FailAutoBoot

I believe he was underage at the beginning, but he has been operating Dewlance for a long time. At this point, he must have reach the "young man" stage at least. I am surprised that he has managed to keep Dewlance alive for so long, despite the many quality and integrity issues. Unfortunately, based on reported experiences here and elsewhere, it does not appear that he has matured sufficiently or learned anything about personal integrity over those years.