Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should LET users be allowed to discuss policies on LET? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Should LET users be allowed to discuss policies on LET?

Comments

• KadarKadar Member
    edited October 2013

About this cluster-

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • jimpopjimpop Member
    edited October 2013

@jarland said:
    Does the lying to people sound equally reasonable?

In comparison to most of your posts tonight? Yes.

Edit: why are you still here? Why haven't you moved on?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@jimpop How much do you get paid at colocrossing?

• jimpopjimpop Member
    edited October 2013

@jarland said:
    jimpop How much do you get paid at colocrossing?

I see how you work. Your arguments have no merits, so you make up false implications.

You are a weak troll.

Heckler shows up at the right time to try to put posts between the most recent and where I quoted Biloh's lies. Typical. Scroll up, people.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@jarland said:
    Does the lying to people sound equally reasonable?

Oh man that's your point? I fixed his user status and then he complained even after it was changed, which is what made me say it was a cluster problem.

Come on now....

@jbiloh So you still refuse to admit in public that you made a user group to filter vpsboard from signatures rather than politely request people to do so?

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@jimpop, exactly. If he cant make sense of it himself, he falls back on his weak accusations.

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@jimpop said:
    That sounds like a very reasonable request from @jbiloh.

I will 100% agree that the request was reasonable and I would have likely respected and followed this request if I would have not been filtered first. What we believe to be unreasonable is the lying to the public about what Member_No_Signature means. It was explained as a cluster error, however I was told it was a different user group. Honestly is lying a bad thing, well I guess you can decide that one. My question is I just don't understand the reason behind it. When your caught in the act...just own up to it. I apologize if it feels like I am attacking anyone, I am just trying to figure out the reason behind the censorship. If a valid explanation can be given. I am more than happy to accept that this is how things are going to be.

Thanked by 1jimpop

@CVPS_Chris said:
    jimpop, exactly. If he cant make sense of it himself, he falls back on his weak accusations.

I literally quoted 100% absolute definitive proof of my accusation. It is not accusation, it is stated fact that Biloh refused to admit that he made this filtered group and then privately messaged Ryan to say he was removed. Do you read?

Jarland you see a totally different reality.

@jarland, I was more focused on you accusing jimpop and others ( myself included ) being paid off or performing sexual favors because we dont follow your views and have common sense.

@jbiloh said:
    Jarland you see a totally different reality.

Do you see one where you stated here that you made a user group to filter out vpsboard links? If your reality exists here you should be able to screenshot it. I took screenshots of mine and it exists.

@CVPS_Chris said:
    jarland, I was more focused on you accusing jimpop and others ( myself included ) being paid off or performing sexual favors because we dont follow your views and have common sense.

Get over yourself. Explain to me why Biloh cannot admit that he made a user group to filter vpsboard links.

• jimpopjimpop Member
    edited October 2013

@jarland, why does anyone have to explain anything to you?

@jimpop Why do you care? If you don't like my thread don't read it.

• jimpopjimpop Member
    edited October 2013

@jarland said:
    jimpop Why do you care? If you don't like my thread don't read it.

lol

Obviously we created the user group. When did we ever say we didn't? If we didn't who would have? I mean this seems outrageous that I need to confirm an obvious fact -- that we did create the user group.

Thanked by 1ryanarp

@Jarland, you get over yourself. You are not a very smart individual. Unless I missed a quote or post somewhere, did Jon even deny making a group? Him telling Ryan that he was removed from the group is a FACT that he admitted to making one. Since there are two DB, wouldnt it be logical that one DB could have him still in that group thus forcing the issues you are so inclined in arguing about?

Let me guess, that doesnt make sense either?

Here is where I quoted the relevant content to this thread to make it easily readable. While some are trying to put distance between the relevant content and the most recent post, here is what Biloh refuses to speak up for.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3uhlkvaujtmgfn/Photo Oct 11, 11 00 26 PM.png

Thanked by 1ryanarp

In public, it's "just a cluster error." In private it's "I made a group to filter out content that I don't like because I'm not capable of simply communicating with people."

LET users deserve to know that the largest provider to providers here is interested in filtering content that he deems competition to a source of his income.

edited October 2013

@Jarland, again. Did he deny anything or say otherwise? You really have no argument here, yes he was in a user group, yes he was removed, yes there are two DB not syncing, yes this is causing the issue.

He doesnt need to say it publicly because it was already made public.

What else is there to say?

@jarland said:
    In public, it's "just a cluster error." In private it's "I made a group to filter out content that I don't like because I'm not capable of simply communicating with people."

I will only respond to @jbiloh.

@jarland said:
    Here is where I quoted the relevant content to this thread to make it easily readable. While some are trying to put distance between the relevant content and the most recent post, here is what Biloh refuses to speak up for.

Keep trying to sink these details guys.

@Jarland, mature. Grow up before the kid comes. Also didnt you request to be disabled.

I third that behind Jimpop

If you want me to shut up so bad, stop posting? If you're only trying to make this thread difficult for a new reader to find the relevant content, I'll make sure it stays current by replying. Your choice. Doesn't hurt me any.

@Jarland, the fact that you think that is what I am doing is hilarious. I could give two shits what information is on here or what you think is a "conspiracy".

I am only here posting to your nonsense that has no legitimate argument in hopes you can realize how ridiculous you are.

@jarland said:

To the new reader, this is the relevant content. First quote is from private message.

This discussion has been closed.