Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should LET users be allowed to discuss policies on LET? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Should LET users be allowed to discuss policies on LET?

Comments

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@CVPS_Chris said:

Hes not lying, and you can see by the time on my desktop that I took it just moments ago.

This is not what I am talking about, I am talking about the statement about it being a glitch in the cluster. I know it has been added back, and I have been nicely asked to remove it. However he did give me the option to keep it.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Well your hashing an issue that is irrelevant. Move on and let it go. The fact there is a thread about this is just beyond me.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@CVPS_Chris said:
    Well your hashing an issue that is irrelevant. Move on and let it go. The fact there is a thread about this is just beyond me.

It's irrelevant that rather than request that a user remove a link from their signature, he forces it and lies about it? As the administrator of this forum? What the fuck do you consider to be relevant then shit face?

Thanked by 1wrox
  • @jarland said:
    It's irrelevant that rather than request that a user remove a link from their signature, he forces it and lies about it? As the administrator of this forum? What the fuck do you consider to be relevant then shit face?

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy

@jarland, why do you always result to name calling and cussing. Specifically name calling of a tween. "shit face" I remember saying that when I was twelve. What is wrong with you, talk like a normal human being instead of a half cocked kid.

• @black said:

MAJOR SHOTS FIRED

Forum is dead. Enjoy this shit hole @mpkossen. @CVPS_Chris, try to remember to change out your knee pads every once in a while.

Requesting account to be disabled.

@CVPS_Chris said:
    jarland, why do you always result to name calling and cussing. Specifically name calling of a tween. "shit face" I remember saying that when I was twelve. What is wrong with you, talk like a normal human being instead of a half cocked kid.

Coming from you that's hilarious. Maybe when Jon finishes cleaning up your history here no one will see the irony. I say what I want. Problem? Ban me, I know you can do that.

Finally, some common sense came out of your mouth. Hopefully that continues into your fatherhood.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I think you guys like to argue.

@jbiloh said:

I think you like to lie. You can't run a community when you try to police it in secret and lie to the people. Call yourself a "good guy?" Hardly. Just another bully with too much money.

Thanked by 2lbft wrox

Ok :(

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@jbiloh said:

Never got back to me, Do you mind if I post screen shot of the private message you sent me? The one explaining why VPSBoard was removed from my signature and then readded with a nice and friendly request that I remove it however you will not make me remove it? Figure we could just go ahead and end this drama now instead of let it drag out.

• @jarland said:

>

Requesting account to be disabled.

Seconded. A few obvious other ones should be disabled too.

@Dylan said it best

@Dylan said:
    This is all getting a little ridiculous and it's starting to seem like the both of you, MannDude and Jarland, care more about drama than about VPSes.

Look, we all get that you don't like LEB/T's policies. Really, we get it. But the reality, whether good or bad, fair or unfair, is that this is a private site and the owners can do whatever they want with it.

If you don't like what LET's become... don't visit it and give it more traffic. If enough people agree with you, they'll do the same and LET will become a graveyard.

At this point, though, I think it's more likely people who couldn't care less about conspiracies and drama and simply want to talk about VPSes -- like me -- will come back here from vpsBoard.

Look who can comment but can't read.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited October 2013

@jarland said:
    Look who can comment but can't read.

I like how your response to anybody who doesn't appreciate your posts is to personally attack them.

• Can't we all get along?

@Dylan said:
    This is all getting a little ridiculous and it's starting to seem like the both of you, MannDude and Jarland, care more about drama than about VPSes.

Look, we all get that you don't like LEB/T's policies. Really, we get it. But the reality, whether good or bad, fair or unfair, is that this is a private site and the owners can do whatever they want with it.

If you don't like what LET's become... don't visit it and give it more traffic. If enough people agree with you, they'll do the same and LET will become a graveyard.

At this point, though, I think it's more likely people who couldn't care less about conspiracies and drama and simply want to talk about VPSes -- like me -- will come back here from vpsBoard.

A little bit of sanity. Thank you @Dylan.

@Dylan said:
    I like how your response to anybody who doesn't appreciate your posts is to personally attack them

Listening for how that differs from your post that I quoted. You didn't respond to the issue, you targeted me as a person.

@jbiloh said:
    A little bit of sanity. Thank you Dylan.

How is ignoring that you have been lying about this sanity? You told Ryan in private that he was in a filtered user group and then told people it was just an error.

• I'm surprised Jon has so much time to sit around moderating LET/LEB. I would like to think he has more important things to do.

Perhaps have a look at the racks in other datacenters to make sure there are no more rats nests he doesn't know about. Maybe even deliver on those IPv6 promises.

@Zigara said:
    I'm surprised Jon has so much time to sit around moderating LET/LEB. I would like to think he has more important things to do.

Perhaps have a look at the racks in other datacenters to make sure there are no more rats nests he doesn't know about. Maybe even deliver on those IPv6 promises.

A little bit of relaxation on a Friday night at midnight ET is ok :)

I'm still working at the moment though, been at it since 8:15 AM today.

Thanked by 1Zigara

@jarland said:
    You told Ryan in private that he was in a filtered user group and then told people it was just an error.

Lies. That is all Jon Biloh has ever known.

• @jarland said:
    @jarland said:

Are you really replying to yourself?

@jbiloh said: Hi Ryan, I've changed your member status back to standard member and not one with restricted signatures. Please do me a favor and remove the link to vpsboard on your signature if you are willing. While I will certainly not force you into doing so, I don't like the idea of traffic going over to VPSBoard based on how LEB/LET was attacked viciously for weeks to allow VPSBoard to gain users.
    Thanks for your consideration.
    Jon

@jbiloh said:
    That's probably a legitimate cluster issue right now. We're dealing with some after affects of reimporting a bunch of data from a few days ago along with a few other nagging issues. They should be solved entirely by Monday or before, and hopefully then we can retire the cluster discussion for a long time.

These two quotes don't line up.

@jbiloh said:
    LOL, I literally see it in your signature. So like I've said, could be a cluster sync issue atm.

• Did this thread get 15.7k views in just under 2 hours? I think this deserves a meme...

• @jarland said:

That sounds like a very reasonable request from @jbiloh.

Does the lying to people sound equally reasonable?

This discussion has been closed.