Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Netcup Generation 8 Root Servers - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Netcup Generation 8 Root Servers

13»

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@minhhungtsbd said:
    I need to buy my Netcup account again. Do you sell me!

Oh, wow

Thanked by 3Ympker BBTN Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member

minhhungtsbd said: I need to buy my Netcup account again. Do you sell me!

First posting after joining in December 2017 and directly a high quality post. Damn, that's hot.

Thanked by 2ITLabs webcraft
  • fpmagicfpmagic Member
    edited July 2019

@chrisp said:

@lion said:
    I wonder if you could use the cores 24/7 now and won't get throttled even though they're "dedicated"

When I picked a dedicated CPU box a few months ago CPU performance was very good at first, but dropped heavily after a few days. You cannot really know how good it is until the node is completely filled up and until everyone started their processes.

Comical, the php-friends definition of dedicated, it is anything but.. Why do LETers accept this bullshit, it is no more dedicated than a Linode Standard CPU core (except I'd trust Linode to manage contention better)

• I don't have to scam. But someone does not use the Netcup please ressell the account to me. Thank !

• sonicsonic Veteran
    edited July 2019

@minhhungtsbd said:
    I don't have to scam. But someone does not use the Netcup please ressell the account to me. Thank !

Thằng đầu đất làm xấu mặt người Việt Nam.

P/S: It looks like this guy want to cheat Netcup.

• AmitzAmitz Member

minhhungtsbd said: I don't have to scam. But someone does not use the Netcup please ressell the account to me. Thank !

Opening an account with them is free, you know...

• williewillie Member

Amitz said: Opening an account with them is free, you know...

I think they are saying, if you have an idler that you aren't using, they will buy it from you. I don't know how or whether Netcup handles transfers of active servers.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited July 2019

It is indeed possible to transfer active servers between customers. I once transferred one to another person. I was under the impression that he/she would like to buy a whole account because netcup already refused service to him/her.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@minhhungtsbd said:
    I don't have to scam. But someone does not use the Netcup please ressell the account to me. Thank !

We can't do this. There's no legal way to resell a netcup account.

• Very simple., since my country does not have address verification invoices in English. =))

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@minhhungtsbd said:
    Very simple., since my country does not have address verification invoices in English. =))

What?

Thanked by 1bjo
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@Ympker said:

@minhhungtsbd said:
    Very simple., since my country does not have address verification invoices in English. =))

What?

netcup probably asked for a document (like a bill for power, mobile phone, etc.) to verify his address. but obviously this need to be in english, so they can read and use it...

really no offense meant, but I'd say netcup is the wrong provider in this case anyway, because sooner or later this is meant to end not well because of language barriers and stuff.

Thanked by 2Ympker ITLabs
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@Falzo said:

@Ympker said:

@minhhungtsbd said:

What?

netcup probably asked for a document (like a bill for power, mobile phone, etc.) to verify his address. but obviously this need to be in english, so they can read and use it...

really no offense meant, but I'd say netcup is the wrong provider in this case anyway, because sooner or later this is meant to end not well because of language barriers and stuff.

Aha^^ Well, wouldn't recommend that either.