Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Romania & Finnland - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Romania & Finnland

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

We have currently a issue on Finland, we are working on it.

I keep you updated.

Thanked by 1ahmiq
  • BBTNBBTN Member
    edited May 2018

@lemon said:

@BBTN said:

@jetchirag said:
    Considering it's not mentioned in OP, I wouldn't really expect someone to read all comments,

It's all in the OP, isn't it!?

not the vpn thing

Ok, I was referring to the account beeing brandnew with only one comment written. :)

• FalzoFalzo Member

ImN3wH3R34ndH4V3n7R34d0P8U7w4n7vPn

something something vpn something ;-)

• williewillie Member

Want to apply but no idea what to do with yet another vps. Are these at Hetzner (FI) and HS (RO)? If not, that makes them more interesting. Also is "monitoring" another word for VPN? :)

@willie said:
    Want to apply but no idea what to do with yet another vps. Are these at Hetzner (FI) and HS (RO)? If not, that makes them more interesting. Also is "monitoring" another word for VPN? :)

FI is Hetzner and RO is HS correct.

RO has better uptime compared to Hetzner, since the recent hardware issues at this node, will be probably fixed tomorrow. I have not enough access to fix that.

RO is nearly out of stock so yeah.

Regarding VPN, I don't wanna see anything related to proxy traffic.

But since its KVM and we do not log anything, since there is no reason for it yet.

You theoretically can run what you want as long its legal, not violating our TOS, the Providers TOS.

Not getting us abuses into the inbox.

• williewillie Member

Yeah I was just making a snarky remark about the number of requests for these for "monitoring".

I do appreciate your doing this. I have a Hetzner FI NAT OpenVZ with Cam and can spin up Hetzner cloud servers as needed, so the KVM is mostly of interest for something like a small encrypted FS. Maybe someday but I can get by without it for now.

• tratamtratam Member

@Neoon As I understand VPN is not allowed and I also don't qualify for any other requirements too, but I hope asking isn't hurting anyone.
    If it would be possible, I would be happy even with a 32MB/500MB HDD/1mbps to be able to have an IP outside of my country and here is my story: I play some Dota ocasionally, but recently the game put a region-lock restriction and due to this I get only Russians in my games and they are not the most pleasant people to say so. Now I'm searching for some solutions to this issue and probably some kind of VPN could help (it can be without any encryption ot whatever could put pressure on CPU).

@tratam said:

You do not fullfill the requirements.

https://protonvpn.com/

• FritzFritz Veteran

jdht5xPrYq45L4zVeN7A9fQZZtcqoUZyX7

Usage for Personal Static Web.

• williewillie Member

RO and FI both now show as no stock. I did think of a use for a RO server.

@willie said:
    RO and FI both now show as no stock. I did think of a use for a RO server.

Well, the system does reserve any request from the stock.

Apparently a lot of users again submitted a request.

Just submit a request when something is in stock, let me know, I can assign a ro server to your account.

• Hello,

AuthKey: g4bvJcW2FM51nOwzwN29y8HZnjZ2U06238

PHP script testing
    Thanks

Finland is backup, we did a hardware reset, since the node was completely looked up.
    We keep this stuff monitored, I/O returned to normal.

• andrewandrew Member

AuthKey: Amk5p2m1jilIu6BotBOv2hpr56dSVpgmCr

Personal usage (DNS)

@andrew said:

Personal usage (DNS)

DNS is not going to work, you wont have Port 53 UDP available.

• andrewandrew Member

@Neoon said:

@andrew said:

Personal usage (DNS)

DNS is not going to work, you wont have Port 53 UDP available.

Not default tools; with encryption (and non-default port)

• ahmiqahmiq Member

Oh my token not found!! :)

@ahmiq said:
    Oh my token not found!! :)

We had issues on Finland, so we could not deploy it and since there is a cronjob active which cleans up requests daily, submit it again.

Thanked by 1ahmiq
  • EdmondEdmond Member
    edited May 2018

@Neoon I kinda forgot my port range when I was trying to install something else and needed a port that was open to the internet. Could you pm me my port range that I can use for my container, my container's IP ends in 75? I tried to get it by using the link I saved from my request but it no longer work... Thanks!

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@Neoon, Thanks for the generous offer.

I'll snag one in Finland for monitoring apps and related services in case it's still available.

AuthKey: 58sxSkkxDmxo3T1PtUxZRYh6vLKkm9jg7B

• Auth Key: BUArkUas6yV1kdDVDbREkYRsfbwXYeiqZJ

Would like to test rclone integration with syslog forwarding to retrieve transfer logs from each iteration.

• williewillie Member

258Sa7ae0993p5cVLcQg8ttnvFMbKd8B86 (RO)

Reverse proxy/firewall/jump host for my Host Solutions storage server.

edited May 2018

@Edmond said:
    @Neoon I kinda forgot my port range when I was trying to install something else and needed a port that was open to the internet. Could you pm me my port range that I can use for my container, my container's IP ends in 75? I tried to get it by using the link I saved from my request but it no longer work... Thanks!

SSH Port +1 to +19.

2500 goes from 2501 to 2520.

Thanked by 1Edmond
  • tratamtratam Member

@Neoon Thanks, that https://protonvpn.com/ worked, but unfortunately the network quality is poor and there are a lot of packet drops all the time. Any other ideas? Maybe there are "nano" VPS (64MB RAM is enough, maybe even 32MB) with good networking for high-rate UDP packets?

• ''seems not to be valid.''

Why ?

• EdmondEdmond Member

@Neoon said:

@Edmond said:

SSH Port +1 to +19.

2500 goes from 2501 to 2520.

Whoops should have tried the ports above the ssh port instead of below them... Thanks!

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@tratam said:
    @Neoon Thanks, that https://protonvpn.com/ worked, but unfortunately the network quality is poor and there are a lot of packet drops all the time. Any other ideas? Maybe there are "nano" VPS (64MB RAM is enough, maybe even 32MB) with good networking for high-rate UDP packets?

Get a LES

• rea1ityrea1ity Member

I6ROcZp5A2EGN2uSuikLVRaOd9fzredZaV
    for website development, thank you

• williewillie Member

Dist-upgrade to stretch on RO nanokvm appears to have worked fine. Thanks for the server!

@willie said:
    Dist-upgrade to stretch on RO nanokvm appears to have worked fine. Thanks for the server!

Its a KVM, its not OVZ, its like magic.

This discussion has been closed.