Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Romania & Finnland - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Romania & Finnland

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2018

We need to reinstall the Finland node, due to a systemd bug which causes issues with proxmox.

The bug is temporarily fixed with a reboot, the node will be reinstalled on Friday to prevent further issues.

The VM's will not be backed up, if you want to keep your data, you need to back it up.

Send me a PM to get a new VM setup for you.

Regarding the Downtime on RO yesterday, was another power outage, after the boot everything seems to work well.

• mkshmksh Member

@Neoon said:
    We need to reinstall the Finland node, due to a systemd bug which causes issues with proxmox.

Great job once again, Lennart.

@mksh said:

@Neoon said:

I reject any responsibility, since we used the Proxmox installer from Hetzner.

Everything that ran on Debian 8 or runs now on Debian 9 and I have installed proxmox according the wiki works fine.

No issues related to that.

• mkshmksh Member

@Neoon said:

@mksh said:

@Neoon said:

I reject any responsibility, since we used the Proxmox installer from Hetzner.

Everything that ran on Debian 8 or runs now on Debian 9 and I have installed proxmox according the wiki works fine.

No issues related to that.

No worries, i am not blaming you. I was talking about this Lennart => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lennart_Poettering. Hopefully that isn't you or is it?

@mksh said:
    No worries, i am not blaming you. I was talking about this Lennart => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lennart_Poettering. Hopefully that isn't you or is it?

I know.

• mkshmksh Member

@Neoon said:

@mksh said:

I know.

Guessed so but then i figured there was a small chance your name might actually be also Lennart.

@mksh said:

@Neoon said:

@mksh said:

I know.

Guessed so but then i figured there was a small chance your name might actually be also Lennart.

Maybe... Maybe...

• PandyPandy Member

@Neoon i never got around actually using it, so you can assign my slot to someone else on finland server.

@Pandy said:
    @Neoon i never got around actually using it, so you can assign my slot to someone else on finland server.

I am sure, we will have stock available in Finland on Friday, after they cleanup.

edited June 2018

Disaster update:

RO: looses power about every few weeks, yesterday it lost network, 24 hours before it lost power.
    So yea, I am unsure if I want to keep this location.

Good that every KVM has AutobootTM.

No idea who unplugs the cables.

FIN: We moved the reinstall down to Monday, first we want Hetzner to replace the disks. To make sure that we can exclude any further issues.

UK: The panel works, stays online, I guess props to @VMHaus ?

So yea, see you in the next days.

edited June 2018

Well, Hetzner is faster then expected, so we gonna do the reinstall + hdd swap this night.

• @Neoon said:
    Good that every KVM has AutobootTM.

lol

• No stock. i want try this

• mkshmksh Member

@DankAhidu said:
    No stock. i want try this

You should learn to read first (and then realize you can't even if there was stock).

• williewillie Member

willie said:

Reverse proxy/firewall/jump host for my Host Solutions storage server.

Well that was/is the intention, but in observed reality the server is idling. If you want to give it to someone else I'm ok with that. Thanks for letting me have it for a while. I don't mind hanging onto it and I actually did use it for something unrelated briefly, but overall it's idling, which isn't good.

• By the way when will it get restock?

Restock will happen on Monday, for Finland, Romania will not be restocked, since we have these issues, we contacted them, they wont even explain until today what caused these issues.
    We know that there where power outages and network cuts but yea.

• EdmondEdmond Member

More and more issues with Host Solutions, what's going on over at their datacenter anyway... fsck done now cables are falling off their servers...

• that is a good idea.

edited June 2018

Fin is restocked.

If you have already an existing account, send me a PM to get a KVM in Finland assigned.

Otherwise just apply as usual.

Thanks to @VMHaus for giving us resources for the project.

• JoeylJoeyl Member

Hi, I use it for doing python web development & testing
    Thanks!

Authkey: xIHUZqpxQTqyvtBC4ZlPKlOdpUhmypsWY1

• @Joeyl said:
    Hi, I use it for doing python web development & testing
    Thanks!

Authkey: xIHUZqpxQTqyvtBC4ZlPKlOdpUhmypsWY1

YES 26 = 50! YOU WILL GET THIS REFERENCE IF YOU READ THE REQUIREMENTS.

Thanked by 1Adam1
  • Adam1Adam1 Member

I dont meet the requirements, maybe I should post more

just wanted to say thanks anyway, cool offer.

• Yup 27

• AuthKey: 0QnkshrgDitePiYEbkYMsI9f5Dln81D7GR

I will use it for my own nodejs, python as well as php applications, and test run them on Debian.

Thank you for your great offer. :)

• gubernatorgubernator Member
    edited June 2018

AuthKey: g1m7hG9enLFwJIViNwRiZUNuA6OsKZJQQW
    Good afternoon! I use it for doing python php joomla web development test Thank you!

• mkshmksh Member

@gubernator said:
    AuthKey: g1m7hG9enLFwJIViNwRiZUNuA6OsKZJQQW
    Good afternoon! I use it for doing python php joomla web development test Thank you!

How do you even know it's afternoon? You seem to be blind after all.

• defaultdefault Veteran

Thank you @Neoon for trying to offer this free service.

• I try to re-visit the link I bookmarked on June 19, but now it says "The Token seems not to be valid". @Neoon May I know if there is anything wrong?

• JunJun Member

Auth key 5eGCt4QSfyhC6kgbk2bPWogI7F2vb0J7eg

I'd like to set up a Resilio Sync encrypted node to sync my phone's photo to somewhere not Google. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.