Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any experience with Skrill Prepaid Mastercard? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any experience with Skrill Prepaid Mastercard?

13»

Comments

• @IFightCode said:
    Revolut doesn't allow to fund using credit card :(

Fund as in Top up? Yes you can top up revolut using your CC

• @Ympker said:

Yes, top up, and no, Revoult doesn't allow me to use Credit Card to top up. I've contacted customer service and they informed me that charges are high on a credit card, so they don't accept you. However, I'm not sure if they have different rules for our country, India.

On the other hand, I can top up using Debit/Credit/Virtual card, can create as many virtual cards as I need in Entropay.

• @IFightCode said:

@Ympker said:

Yes, top up, and no, Revoult doesn't allow me to use Credit Card to top up. I've contacted customer service and they informed me that charges are high on a credit card, so they don't accept you. However, I'm not sure if they have different rules for our country, India.

On the other hand, I can top up using Debit/Credit/Virtual card, can create as many virtual cards as I need in Entropay.

Strange.. I topped up Revolut using my MasterCard from my bank :P It thought acctually that CC top up is where they are making money (in Case someone wants instant top up).

• @Aidan said:
    It's alright, but it doesn't have 3D-Secure/MasterCard SecureCode so it can't be used at some online merchants.

can someone confirm this?

• @b320 said:

@Aidan said:
    It's alright, but it doesn't have 3D-Secure/MasterCard SecureCode so it can't be used at some online merchants.

can someone confirm this?

Skrill support.

• Now entropay just for Europe only

This discussion has been closed.