Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VolumeDrive Dedicated *AMD X4/8GB/1TB/1Gbps –$29.95 ** Xeon X3450 8 Core HT/16GB/2TB/1Gbps –$39.95* - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VolumeDrive Dedicated *AMD X4/8GB/1TB/1Gbps –$29.95 ** Xeon X3450 8 Core HT/16GB/2TB/1Gbps –$39.95*

124»

Comments

• @Setsura said:
    Thanks, waiting for the X3450 plan to be back in stock.

Sounds good!

• @VolumeDrive oh my i was about to place order on the X4 Quad through your link and now the promotion expired. Is there any chance i still be able to get it?

• @al3xt said:
    VolumeDrive oh my i was about to place order on the X4 Quad through your link and now the promotion expired. Is there any chance i still be able to get it?

Try this one http://volumedrive.com/vdrive/?a=Tiy0Qqy8

• Thanks Setsura for the link, @VolumeDrive has also provided me another link http://volumedrive.com/vdrive/?a=promo

I placed my order for the AMD Athlon X4 620... now waiting for delivery. Hopefully it gets setup before it hits this coming weekend. ;)

• After tired of waiting to get my server from firstheberg as they don't have any, i have orderd Amd X4 server from VolumeDrive for similar price..awaiting for order to be completed.

• @ruban22 said:
    After tired of waiting to get my server from firstheberg as they don't have any, i have orderd Amd X4 server from VolumeDrive for similar price..awaiting for order to be completed.

Thank you for the order. Should be sent over to you this evening!

• @al3xt said:
    I placed my order for the AMD Athlon X4 620... now waiting for delivery. Hopefully it gets setup before it hits this coming weekend. ;)

You'll have this order tonight as well!

• @ruban22 , you got your server from VD provisioned?

• @al3xt said:
    ruban22 , you got your server from VD provisioned?

This order is set to be provisioned this evening. Normally takes 24 - 48 hours for a setup, excluding weekends.

• @al3xt i have given a server with the wrong hardware configuration, not the advertised one. i have written to their support..still waiting..it's weekend, i probably get replay back on monday.

• @ruban22 said:
    al3xt i have given a server with the wrong hardware configuration, not the advertised one. i have written to their support..still waiting..it's weekend, i probably get replay back on monday.

We are very much still here on the weekends and just updated your ticket. We are changing out your configuration right now and will provide the new details once his has been completed.