Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter Down Again 02/26/2018 - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter Down Again 02/26/2018

124»

Comments

• My service is currently not down.

• ouijaouija Member

I have an account/server that is still maintained under their panel at https://clients.delimitervps.com/ which I can no longer request support under since they've since closed down this ability and ask you to request to have these accounts migrated to their new panel.

I put in said request last June and here we are almost ONE YEAR LATER, and still not migrated (after many, many complaints and additional requests).

I've had my ticket closed countless times, but no one seems to do any actual work on that skeleton crew of a shitshow they are operating over there.

I have a second server under the new panel, and have been hesitant to close this, because I'm afraid then I may not even have the ability to request support for the server/account under the new panel.

What a clusterfuck is right! I'll be turning off both of these servers when they expire near the end of this year.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

How is that related to downtime in Feb ?

• AlyssaDAlyssaD Member
    edited May 2018

@Clouvider said:

It doesn't someone is just complaining on a thread from over a month ago.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Exactly my point.

• ouijaouija Member

@Clouvider said:

Because I can't create a support ticket for the server that is experiencing downtime because they've disabled tickets under the old control panel, and it further illustrates how terrible their customer support is.

• @ouija said:

@Clouvider said:

Because I can't create a support ticket for the server that is experiencing downtime because they've disabled tickets under the old control panel, and it further illustrates how terrible their customer support is.

Once again you bumped an old thread. However let me help you.

Here is a link to both of there control panels: https://www.delimiter.com/client-login/

Now make a new account on there new control panel: https://cc.delimiter.com/signup/

After that you can submit a new ticket about your down service, and two create a new sales ticket to transfer your service over to the new control panel. You may need to reference the old control panels info/ip.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • lazytlazyt Member

Just reference the servers IP on the ticket using the new panel

• BruceBruce Member

create a new sales ticket to transfer your service over to the new control panel.

tried several times over the last 6 months. never got a response. just submit support tickets on the new portal (HostBill). the old WHMCS portal still send invoices OK :(

This discussion has been closed.