Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should we reinstate the account? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Should we reinstate the account?

12346»

Comments

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2018

@Edmond said:

@randvegeta said:

Edmond said: @randvegeta now I want to buy one just to see what the stupid people are complaining about.

You want to test it? I can give you a free trial if you like.

Nah, just annoyed that people can still find ways to complain about it. I bet the people who do that to you could pay $0 and still demand 100% SLA...

We have a free VPS plan also. The vast majority are good users. But there are a few users who really demand a lot from the service. As if they were high paying customers and entitled top notch stuff. Boggles the mind! But only a small number of signups are like that and we terminate them pretty quickly if they rub us the wrong way.

• @randvegeta said:

@Edmond said:

@randvegeta said:

Edmond said: @randvegeta now I want to buy one just to see what the stupid people are complaining about.

You want to test it? I can give you a free trial if you like.

Nah, just annoyed that people can still find ways to complain about it. I bet the people who do that to you could pay $0 and still demand 100% SLA...

We have a free VPS plan also. The vast majority are good users. But there are a few users who really demand a lot from the service. As if they were high paying customers and entitled top notch stuff. Boggles the mind! But only a small number of signups are like that and we terminate them pretty quickly if they rub us the wrong way.

I heard about your free VPS plan but you haven't restocked in two years by now? Is the abuse and the unreasonable customer demands holding you back from stocking more?

Hopefully these types of sign ups stop keep doing this to you. I think when the customer disputes the transaction and commit fraud, you shouldn't serve them at all.

Thanked by 1Mxl
  • Idiot broke your contract when he disputed/chargedback. Kill the account tell him to screw himself. End of story, idgaf about what ifs or what not. Guys a douche end all.