Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

still need VPS for BGP - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

still need VPS for BGP

13»

Comments

• I like pie.

• @liuxyon said:
    In order to bypass the firewall, need to do BGP? No, I think BGP is not for the firewall.It is to build their own world network, and more efficient routing information.

Tunneled to a dynamic IP of your home ISP? Your network must be fast my man.

• @mksh said:

@liuxyon said:
    In order to bypass the firewall, need to do BGP? No, I think BGP is not for the firewall.It is to build their own world network, and more efficient routing information.

Tunneled to a dynamic IP of your home ISP? Your network must be fast my man.

no, he said will give ipv6 tunnel, i said that i have fixed ipv4 at there. not for bgp.

• i used to be a dn42 player too,i don't know why you need a server with such specification.

• I can communicate with him because in the DN42 chat room, he said I can provide dn42 peerting to me. Everything behind is on his own initiative, I did not ask him what to provide for me.But in fact he did not even have DN42 peering for me. All things he asked me to give, but did not do anything, the only thing to do is to stop me.

• #This_Thread_is_Why_Gordon_hates_LET

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @maoyipeng said:
    i used to be a dn42 player too,i don't know why you need a server with such specification.

i want to have own bgp network, when i see other china guys got bgp.

If based on what he said, just to bypass the GFW, there is absolutely no need to spend so much money to do bgp. This is not a goal

• Ok,so you want your own network(dn42) connected to the Internet,is that right ?

@liuxyon said:

@maoyipeng said:
    i used to be a dn42 player too,i don't know why you need a server with such specification.

If based on what he said, just to bypass the GFW, there is absolutely no need to spend so much money to do bgp. This is not a goal

• He even a local area network "DN42" are not willing to give me, He promised to give me a lot of services, the result of nothing.So this is why I never asked him for any service. I do not know at all "" DevCapsule "related to him,
    I was because I saw that other Chinese have DevCapsule service,
    So I have to DevCapsule asked, but did not reply.Integrity of a person is very important, at least my honesty in the government and various credit agencies is full marks.Since commitment to others, do not do what behavior?.Instead, find all kinds of reasons for doing harm to others.

• @maoyipeng said:
    Ok,so you want your own network(dn42) connected to the Internet,is that right ?

@liuxyon said:

@maoyipeng said:

use the dn42 for study bgp, After dn42 practice is successful, I need to convert to the actual BGP.

• i find dn42 china friend, he have public asn, so i ask for that friend where buy asn and how apply bgp.

so this, i know here LTE forum, buy the asn and got bgp peering. I hope to meet more friends, so I hope to pass more peering.I do not really have much traffic right now, just want a broader scope to understand and meet new friends.

• Similar to learning a language, more practice and more interaction with others.

• He made the right call.

Thanked by 1florianb
This discussion has been closed.