Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

still need VPS for BGP - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

still need VPS for BGP

Comments

• @mksh

Even in Google Translate it makes zero sense.

Thanked by 1mksh
  • @FlamesRunner said:
    @mksh

Even in Google Translate it makes zero sense.

Yeah, seems he has some kind of fetish for talking gibberish and is now spamming my inbox.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

This guy is a troll

• What are you talking nonsense here? My topic is the need for VPS, did not provide the right, please do not waste your bandwidth. You're inducing the off-topic

@liuxyon said:
    What are you talking nonsense here? My topic is the need for VPS, did not provide the right, please do not waste your bandwidth. You're inducing the off-topic

Learn some English. You clearly don't know how to communicate.

• So you want 100TB+ monthly bandwidth with a full table BGP enabled 2GB RAM VPS? At $5 month? Am i right?

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

$5 a month with good connectivity to China ? Be realistic :D

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • 1G network At least guaranteed 300M bandwidth speed Unlimited traffic

I mainly need a stable and fast, do not need to worry about traffic.
    Currently I do not have much traffic, I do not want to when I use it did not have a good speed.

@liuxyon said:
    1G network At least guaranteed 300M bandwidth speed Unlimited traffic

I mainly need a stable and fast, do not need to worry about traffic.
    Currently I do not have much traffic, I do not want to when I use it did not have a good speed.

I can do 1g for $1/m.

• i dont try your TOS.

• @randvegeta said:
    I can do 1g for $1/m.

Post nudes.

@liuxyon said:
    i dont try your TOS.

No problem. I give you 100% SLA.

• @randvegeta said:

@liuxyon said:
    i dont try your TOS.

He thinks the TOS of your other thread are your real TOS... Needless to say we aren't getting anywhere with his communication skills

• @randvegeta said:

@liuxyon said:
    i dont try your TOS.

forgive me. i am afraid :

• @lion said:

@randvegeta said:

@liuxyon said:
    i dont try your TOS.

He thinks the TOS of your other thread are your real TOS... Needless to say we aren't getting anywhere with his communication skills

He's still more capable than that "WHERE INDEX.PHP" guy..

@liuxyon said:

@randvegeta said:

@liuxyon said:
    i dont try your TOS.

forgive me. i am afraid :

Afraid because I'm Chinese? Why are you being racist?

• @WSS said:

@lion said:

@randvegeta said:

@liuxyon said:
    i dont try your TOS.

I also like how he hasn't displayed any intention to shoot my wife yet. Gotta give him that.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @WSS said:

Stupid WSS it's obviously cPanel that has a Virus in it rather his PHP Script

• @WSS said:

@lion said:

@randvegeta said:

@liuxyon said:
    i dont try your TOS.

Found it.

Thanked by 1mksh
  • @Aidan said:

@WSS said:

@lion said:

@randvegeta said:

@liuxyon said:
    i dont try your TOS.

Found it.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • I can help if you wish.

• florianbflorianb Member
    edited February 2018

@liuxyon said:

@Tom said:
    also, http://bgp.services - any provider you could ever want is listed there

and if they're not, let me know

thanks. devcapsule it not for me. Make a lie in dn42, told me that he give bgp service and other service for me and he said can skip GFW. then he deny for me. Then spread to say I want to skip GFW for bgp. i have chat log. and Then some people tell me they can not accept my applicationI know you know each other or communicate with each other.I did not want to discuss these, but the things behind were really annoying。I applied to their website for BGP, and then he did not reply to anything. In DN42, he said he could refuse to serve me for any reason. But the fact is that he first offered to offer me services, and then told others how bad I was. I want to learn technology is wrong, I did not owe any funds. just i want to play bgp network now.

Maybe the source is here.

Hello,

I have offered you an IPv6 tunnel in Singapore at the beginning with BGP capabilities. This offer was not in the name of DevCapsule Ltd. I have later on refused to provide this service as I did not have the required capacity ( tunnel servers ) available in this region at this time.

Later on, I have in fact stated services by DevCapsule Ltd. will be denied for you, which is a decision taken by me personally based on your messages which I was able to follow. There is no discrimination against you in any way.

I hope you did not feel offended, however, the decision will not change. If you already added funds to cover services please open a ticket and the full amount will be refunded to you, no questions asked, within 24 hours.

Also, as a quick side-note: DevCapsule Ltd. is not "he" or "florianbAT". I am nothing more but involved in the project.

Edit: as you have mentioned I told you that you can skip GFW. This is nothing I ever claimed, the only point me, including numerous of other people, tried to make is that you do NOT require to run BGP for bypassing GFW using a VPS.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thanked by 3Tom Aidan Basil
  • dedipromodedipromo Member
    edited February 2018

liuxyon said: At least guaranteed 300M

liuxyon said: Unlimited traffic

liuxyon said: fast to china network

Wish you the best of luck to find something cheaper than $500/Month.

• In fact you did something, you should be clear.You volunteered to give me something or something, but in fact you just lied and did not give me anything for a minute.Use I do not understand and curiosity, and then spread the rumor.As of now I can feel you are stopping me from using any service.what do you do? Are you an agent? Are you a judge? What right do you have to stop me?
    Well, I can feel your strong power, for a new couple I do not know anything about. You are violating the power of others.
    Are you doing a glorious thing?

Here is the chat history.

• @florianb - You have far more patience than I'll ever have.

Thanked by 1florianb
  • So, you are blocked, ignored what you were told, and now shitposted screenshots about shit nobody cares about because.. you expect to get more business here? Who are you? Gordon.CN?

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • by the way, i dont need use bgp for skip GFW, I have crossed the GFW for a long time since it was born. only i hope have own bgp network and and learning a variety of new technologies for me.I think practice is the best teacher.Instead of just saying, not doing it.

• Yeah, well, you just shit all over someone who was willing to help you, and claimed it to be their fault. You're unlikely to find much more assistance here.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • In order to bypass the firewall, need to do BGP? No, I think BGP is not for the firewall.It is to build their own world network, and more efficient routing information.

This discussion has been closed.