Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

still need VPS for BGP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

still need VPS for BGP

liuxyonliuxyon Member
edited February 2018 in Requests

i have buy some VPS servers, now i still need fast to china network VPS and VDS.

CPU 1+core

RAM 2G+

40G SSD +

free BGP full table 

1G network At least guaranteed 300M bandwidth speed

allow join IX

KVM 

Unlimited traffic

no more $5 USD /mo

Comments

• Lots of luck.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • 6ixth6ixth Member
    edited February 2018

s m h

i sell my nudes for more than that cmon now up ur game.

• @6ixth said:
    s m h

i sell my nudes for more than that cmon now up ur game.

do you nude da wey?

• I'll take 20.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited February 2018

$380/month, 1 year minimum.

Extra setup fee for you because of your reputation.

• @hzr said:

Please tell me what reputation you say, which of my illegal? I have never done any wrongdoing, and what you are doing is damaging

• Those who harm others, they pretend to be saints. Damage the reputation of others. We can meet in court.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@liuxyon said:

@hzr said:

Please tell me what reputation you say, which of my illegal? I have never done any wrongdoing, and what you are doing is damaging

You're joking right? $5/m? This is a troll post right?

Actually $380/m is more than reasonable. Your expectations however are not.

• @randvegeta said:

@liuxyon said:

@hzr said:

You can try to go public to sell, I see how many people actually buy

@liuxyon said:

@randvegeta said:

@liuxyon said:

@hzr said:

You can try to go public to sell, I see how many people actually buy

Not everyone is cheap. Many people have real budgets.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • The real reason I want to think is that someone is spreading rumors and undermining my reputation.I have evidence of someone's hypocrisy

Which site in the world sells vps2G+BGP $380 per month?

• liuxyon said: Which site in the world sells vps2G+BGP $380 per month?

>

Literally any of the Any2 or Equinix fabrics will cost you $500-1000/month starting

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • "allow to join IX" hmmmmm...

• also, http://bgp.services - any provider you could ever want is listed there

and if they're not, let me know

Thanked by 2MasonR Droid
  • @Tom sorry, no more $5 USD /mo

• @Tom said:
    "allow to join IX" hmmmmm...

hope... i am looking for other.

• @liuxyon said:

@Tom said: to
    "allow to join IX" hmmmmm...

hope... i am looking for other.

http://bgp.services has big list, then

• liuxyonliuxyon Member
    edited February 2018

@Tom said:
    also, http://bgp.services - any provider you could ever want is listed there

and if they're not, let me know

thanks. devcapsule it not for me. Make a lie in dn42, told me that he give bgp service and other service for me and he said can skip GFW. then he deny for me. Then spread to say I want to skip GFW for bgp. i have chat log. and Then some people tell me they can not accept my applicationI know you know each other or communicate with each other.I did not want to discuss these, but the things behind were really annoying。I applied to their website for BGP, and then he did not reply to anything. In DN42, he said he could refuse to serve me for any reason. But the fact is that he first offered to offer me services, and then told others how bad I was. I want to learn technology is wrong, I did not owe any funds. just i want to play bgp network now.

Maybe the source is here.

• liuxyon said: just i want to play bgp network now.

Sure, DN42 is for "playing with bgp", though.

• liuxyonliuxyon Member
    edited February 2018

I really can not understand why he did it。First, he volunteered to provide me services. Then he refused to provide me services himself. He also spread rumors about how bad I was and prevented others from serving me.Fortunately, there are chatting records.

@liuxyon,

Your requirements are unrealistic for the budget.

liuxyon said: 1G network At least guaranteed 300M bandwidth speed

First, guaranteed bandwidth = dedicated bandwidth. As such, this needs to be looked at as around the same as 100TB of traffic. Where in the world can you get 100TB of traffic for $5 /month?

liuxyon said: now i still need fast to china network VPS and VDS.

Second, you ask for good connection to China. There are few places that can offer decent connectivity to China. Cheapest place in the world for direct China routes are probably on West Coast USA (LA perhaps)? Latency is relatively high, and lines to China are often congested, but still not too bad most of the time in terms of raw throughput. But such bandwidth is certainly more than $1/Mbit. Since you ask for 300Mbit, that's at a bare minimum $300 /month. Realistically, I think it would be closer to $500 - $1,000 /month if you're expecting guaranteed 300Mbit throughput mostly to China. Actually more... But i'm being very optimistic with pricing and quality.

Outside of the USA, I don't know of anywhere in the world where China connectivity is not several times more.

liuxyon said: CPU 1+core
    RAM 2G+
    40G SSD +

Now looking just at the hardware requirements, you want SSD, and 2GB RAM. It's not impossible, but for $5 /month, even without the BGP, that's pretty damn cheap.

So I must conclude you are trolling this forum because there is not a single thing reasonable about your request. Your hardware requirements can barely fit into the budget. In fact I would like to know which provider on this forum would be willing to provide such specs at just $5! But then your network requirements are so ridiculous, there can only be 2 possible conclusions that we can draw from your request. And they are:

1.) You are simply trolling the forum.

2.) You have severe mental deficiencies.

I see no other option.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited February 2018

@randvegeta his post history implies #2, and from his own post he's been disallowed from other well known providers for bad behaviour, so..

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • @hzr said:
    @randvegeta his post history implies #2, and from his own post he's been disallowed from other well known providers for bad behaviour, so..

Rejected operators are just people here, on the contrary, the world's top operators to provide me services. Some need to have a location in the IX machine room can access, so I was looking for access points.It is very clear that someone here has attacked me to make rumors.

• @randvegeta said:
    @liuxyon,

Your requirements are unrealistic for the budget.

liuxyon said: 1G network At least guaranteed 300M bandwidth speed

First, guaranteed bandwidth = dedicated bandwidth. As such, this needs to be looked at as around the same as 100TB of traffic. Where in the world can you get 100TB of traffic for $5 /month?

The first is not always running out of 100% bandwidth, but sometimes it's because other people take up that there is no speed at all.Second, there are already many VPS to provide 200-300M bandwidth, and the price is very cheap.

liuxyon said: now i still need fast to china network VPS and VDS.

Second, you ask for good connection to China. There are few places that can offer decent connectivity to China. Cheapest place in the world for direct China routes are probably on West Coast USA (LA perhaps)? Latency is relatively high, and lines to China are often congested, but still not too bad most of the time in terms of raw throughput. But such bandwidth is certainly more than $1/Mbit. Since you ask for 300Mbit, that's at a bare minimum $300 /month. Realistically, I think it would be closer to $500 - $1,000 /month if you're expecting guaranteed 300Mbit throughput mostly to China. Actually more... But i'm being very optimistic with pricing and quality.

Outside of the USA, I don't know of anywhere in the world where China connectivity is not several times more.

i can get 1G bandwith in $100-150 bgp Tir1 transit.

liuxyon said: CPU 1+core
    RAM 2G+
    40G SSD +

Now looking just at the hardware requirements, you want SSD, and 2GB RAM. It's not impossible, but for $5 /month, even without the BGP, that's pretty damn cheap.

So I must conclude you are trolling this forum because there is not a single thing reasonable about your request. Your hardware requirements can barely fit into the budget. In fact I would like to know which provider on this forum would be willing to provide such specs at just $5! But then your network requirements are so ridiculous, there can only be 2 possible conclusions that we can draw from your request. And they are:

1.) You are simply trolling the forum.

2.) You have severe mental deficiencies.

I see no other option.

There is more VPS available for less than $ 5. Just do I need to have a BGP transfer Not every place is ok, here's just for more info I'm currently a non-profit app, so choose a different plan based on my current progress. Spend more on price, there should be more choice, not here.

• There are more T1 operators are willing to provide me free transmission, but the need to link directly to the POP location of the engine room.

• Ok, if you can get all this somewhere else then leave and stop annoying us with your posts full of bullshit

• @lion said:
    Ok, if you can get all this somewhere else then leave and stop annoying us with your posts full of bullshit

Why do you say nonsense? You do not want to see you can leave.

• You're the one wrong here, stop wasting my bandwidth

• liuxyon said: i can get 1G bandwith in $100-150 bgp Tir1 transit.

Then do it lol

• @hzr said:

liuxyon said: i can get 1G bandwith in $100-150 bgp Tir1 transit.

Then do it lol

Please note that you are wasting your bandwidth。。。lol.

This discussion has been closed.