Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seflow deleted my inactive account - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seflow deleted my inactive account

13»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2018

Post removed.

• @Mridul said:

@WHT said:
    Why the heck an account with 0.04€ must be deleted? What kind of security issues can that balance make?

I think Hetzner too has a similar policy. If you dont have an active service the account gets disabled.

Disabled is not the same as deleted.
    But you are correct, hetzner does disable inactive accounts and re-enable them upon request. All it takes is an email.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited January 2018

To avoid some confusion in the future they should refer to invalidated/deactivated accounts as such. Saying that they are "deleted", "cancelled" and so on just adds up to the confusion and there's already more than enough stuff lost in translation

just my two cents

DarioX said: The representative's English is also fine, especially considering that they are an Italian company.

Ele? Way better than Matteo for sure, there's still room for improvement... Marco seems using only short, simple, and plain sentences. Maybe that's perceived as overly dismissive; keeping a more verbose canned_answers.txt from which copy-paste may help sometimes

I'd avoid ticket handling in public, it seems something sometimes slips on their side (I've seen it on other forums as well). I'm happy Vova1234 didn't mind that his (deactivated) handle/username was quickly picked from Ele and posted here, and his case discussed as well. I'd rather have asked him privately if he didn't mind to discuss it here, but it's just me.

About Eleonora being "Katie's sister": she contributes to give SeFlow a more professional look for sure. Anyway I remember Katie in different threads being more than cautious about public ticket handling (and rightfully so)

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

404error said: Disabled is not the same as deleted. But you are correct, hetzner does disable inactive accounts and re-enable them upon request. All it takes is an email.

They have already abandoned this policy. It used to be and every account had to order BX10.

OVH strongly presses on Hetzner on this they will be changed.

Thanked by 1404error
  • @SeFlow_Ele said:
    Dear @rm_ Customer had 2 2,49€ VM that was renewed one time for total 9.96€ due.

@Clouvider but customer's data still on web-accessible panel. We have an offline invoicing system and all information are stored offline.

Actually two server for a month cost about $5,what about another $5?
    I remeberd that i have already cancelled the server and i am sure that i have just used for only a month.
    Besides things are interesting that Seflow didn't sell vps anymore...Just at the same time my account was deleted