Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seflow deleted my inactive account - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seflow deleted my inactive account

Comments

• @mfs said:

Falzo said: maybe his VMs are still alive and just his billing account was closed after running out of credit?

SeFlow_Ele said: the customer asks for immediate cancellation after renewal due period.

thanks, must have missed that part...

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • my apologies to not be clear, i mean that customer renewed the server and then request immediate cancellation. System canceled VMs accordingly with his instruction and then account was moved into inactive state

• @SeFlow_Ele said:
    my apologies to not be clear, i mean that customer renewed the server and then request immediate cancellation. System canceled VMs accordingly with his instruction and then account was moved into inactive state

Ah, so to get a clearer timeline: OP ordered 5/month services on the 23rd of december, which automatically renewed the 23rd of january. Somewhere between 23rd of jan and today, OP cancelled his services "immediately".

So, OP probably thought he would get a pro-rated refund, but didn't. And then you closed his account for 1) no funds 2) no active services.

• @teamacc said:

Yes and both conditions need to be meets. We cancel account only if there are no active services and no funds in the balance. If you have funds and no active service you will receive, every 6 months, a reminder.

Thanked by 1FHR
  • Came and saw another lying Chinese customer.

As expected, the thread title didn't disappoint.

Thanked by 1Xei
  • @DarioX said:

As expected, the thread title didn't disappoint.

Good point on the title. Editted.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited January 2018

teamacc said: So, OP probably thought he would get a pro-rated refund, but didn't. And then you closed his account for 1) no funds 2) no active services.

Deleting an account for inactivity just one week after it had active services seems a bit too hurried (or even suspicious) though.

Thanked by 3Aidan geekalot bersy
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Seems to be some dispute over the term "delete" here. They're saying the customer can log back in and order new service and that the account is marked inactive, not deleted.

edited January 2018

jarland said: Seems to be some dispute over the term "delete" here. They're saying the customer can log back in and order new service and that the account is marked inactive, not deleted.

Screenshots in the OP have support confirm that it was deleted. I guess these were taken from ticket filed in a newly created different account.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

This is a private data center. Well, I can say that they give out servers for a very long time. When a friend bought servers with different processors they were not even in stock and immediately refused.

I recently bought a server in seflow.

There was a customer that bought through me. Three days the server issued I5 2500 - 16GB - 500GB. The server worked for a week, and my client turned out to be a spammer. How came abuse, I realized that this is not ok, blocked the spammer. Then I clicked to reinstall the OS in the hostbill seflow. But the OS did not reset the server hung it all day and they blocked the server, they wrote it off so that they could pay the bill in advance so that they could start it. Well, I scored on the data center.

And from the whole ticket I really did not understand what they wanted by this: put us in whitelist [email protected] this is the last warning. What kind of white list?

Just now, canceled the service and they deleted the account, lol. Access details was not worked.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • @Vova1234 said:

Are you lostmc1@..... ?

• WSSWSS Member

@Vova1234 said:
    And from the whole ticket I really did not understand what they wanted by this: put us in whitelist [email protected] this is the last warning. What kind of white list?

They are claiming that you are not receiving their email, and want to ensure you do.

Just now, canceled the service and they deleted the account, lol. Access details was not worked.

That's a bit of a dick move.

• @Vova1234 said:

Dear Vova,
    i read your case and your ticket history.

We delivered your server and after few hours we started receiving complaints from spamcop and spamhaus. We tried to forward to you but our email bounces back because marked as spam. We only ask you to put [email protected] in whitelist.

You fixed the issue with a reimage and we closed the abuse incident. After that, you request a cancellation with immediate action and server was removed from your portal. Finally, during the night our script detected that your account was inactive without any service and canceled it. If you need to submit a new order you can do it from our website and we will be happy to delivery as soon as possible.

Please remember that, as you was already our customer if you will order again and our system will flag you as suspicious we will forward ignore it and will proceed with activation without any delay.

Thanked by 1Xei
    edited January 2018

SeFlow_Ele said: Are you lostmc1@..... ?

Yes. Well, I'm not hiding it. I really did not understand what they wanted from me. Mail normally came to me, how can it not go if I answered you in the mail?

Leave in spamcop? Well I wrote to Spamcop the first time it came. Then the OS was reinstalled on Debian Jessie, but in the panel it hung up. Well, I thought it was ready, cleaned and everything was ok.

I banned the spammer in my billing after the first abuses.

That's just seen on the forum LET seflow, went into the account to review what's there. Well, canceled the server which you for some reason sent to SUSPENDED. And everyone deleted the account. You can do what you want, it just becomes meaningless.

Well, for example, if the other DC comes up with similar problems. I just reinstall the server I write that the server is cleaned. And publish a abuse blog.

We only ask you to put [email protected] in whitelist.

Well this is already a question to mail.ru that they brought you to the black list. There's no such thing as a whitelist.

• WSSWSS Member

@SeFlow_Ele said:
    Please remember that, as you was already our customer if you will order again and our system will flag you as suspicious we will forward ignore it and will proceed with activation without any delay.

So, you're saying that if his account orders another service, you won't bother to check to see if it's legitimate? All someone needs are his credentials? Isn't that a bit of an oversight?

Thanked by 1mfs
  • SeFlow_EleSeFlow_Ele Member
    edited January 2018

@Vova1234 said:

yes you reimaged and incident was closed. We only ask to put [email protected] into whitelist just to be able to forward you any future abuse because your email box refuse them.

Your account was deleted only because you request cancellation.

Me and my staff are here to cooperate with you, if you grow, we grow. You're very welcome as customers and we just followed your instruction.

When we forwarded the request we never ask you to reimage, but to check and stop spamming activity with your customer.

SeFlow_Ele said: We delivered your server and after few hours we started receiving complaints from spamcop and spamhaus. We tried to forward to you but our email bounces back because marked as spam.

You see, it's the resellers who use it for the mob and it makes me angry. Spammers and other garbage on the Internet is constantly changing the data and not knowing the bad order or not.
    For example, in our country, after bans on different sites, half of the country's residents go with a VPN. And do not even know by IP, then the Netherlands then France is something else.

For example this: https://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/spammer/SPM1099/canadian-pharmacy
    He ordered 20 times a server from different names, mails and other things. Tortured to ban it. He specifically buys and craps, the whole dossier has already collected on him. Pays from stolen webmoney accounts. To him as stupid they say do not order here, but he still does it like a fool.

• Seems their support service suck a lot, as well does their network. Using a oudated hostbill installation seeing the php headers, but thats no problem. On the other hand, cheap services and good specs for the price. But i guess you pay for what you get.

• @FoxelVox said:
    Seems their support service suck a lot,

How did you come to that conclusion?

• @DarioX said:

@FoxelVox said:

Their system and replies tell you enough.

• needavpsneedavps Member
    edited January 2018

weird. everyone ok with the op leaving his name/billing intact on their images?

Also i'm confused about his funds he mention. Does the 10 dollar funds refer to the servers he cancelled? hoping the balance of the remaining period will work on new servers?

This thead is a waste.

• weird. everyone ok with the op leaving his name/billing intact on their images?

That's his choice, shipadick doesn't deliver to China so he'll be fine.

edited January 2018

SeFlow_Ele said: Rocky1015 is a very important customer for us and our first focus is security. If we find an account without active service or funds we will cancel it for security purposes. An abandoned account can cause leaks and sensitive data can be stolen.

I registered with you in 2016 it seems. And the account was working.
    I ordered the order only in 2018. And today I canceled server it and the account "retired".

The risk of theft between 2016 and 2018 was not? And after removing the service, the risk of theft came?

Why not just activate the account and do not create any problems on an equal footing? Or is it too difficult?

I have everything publicly and I'm not afraid of condemnation from outside.

Thanked by 2rm_ cece
  • @FoxelVox said:

@DarioX said:

@FoxelVox said:

You mean the fact that they freeze your account if you have no active services AND no balance? Doesn't seem unreasonable at all to me.

Looking at how this situation was handled, their support seems more than adequate. So far they've been extremely cooperative and made an effort to explain the situation. The representative's English is also fine, especially considering that they are an Italian company.

I still don't get the hate.

• @DarioX said:

@FoxelVox said:

@DarioX said:

@FoxelVox said:

You mean the fact that they freeze your account if you have no active services AND no balance? Doesn't seem unreasonable at all to me.

Looking at how this situation was handled, their support seems more than adequate. So far they've been extremely cooperative and made an effort to explain the situation. The representative's English is also fine, especially considering that they are an Italian company.

I still don't get the hate.

and i don’t get why you see it has hate, i respect their efforts and services but i don’t like their support team is all im saying..

SeFlow_Ele said: After that, you request a cancellation with immediate action and server was removed from your portal. Finally, during the night our script detected that your account was inactive without any service and canceled it.

Deleting the account on the SAME DAY after it cancelled a server? For f***cks sake seriously?

Vova1234 said: I registered with you in 2016 it seems. And the account was working. I ordered the order only in 2018.

And after it existed for 2 years without services in your system?

What's next, hey you signed up, better hurry order something, or in 15 minutes the deletion cronjob comes, you will get deleted and need to sign up again!

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@Rocky1015 I've edited your OP, you had your address in the first screenshot

• So the security script will be activated only if you request cancellation and no other active services?

• rm_ said: Don't start about sisters.

way not ? hi pay my patent brand !

• cociu said: way not ? hi pay my patent brand !

Never change.