Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which is best free to use Control Panel for VPS. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which is best free to use Control Panel for VPS.

124»

Comments

• @Noerman said: vRozenSch00n I wonder why Bahasa Indonesia sometime referred as Bahasa, can you explain it for me mas bro.

"Bahasa" stands for "language", sometimes loosely used to mean "Indonesian" or "Malay" (language). The correct use is "Bahasa Indonesia" or "Bahasa Melayu".

• vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited January 2014

Noerman said: @vRozenSch00n I wonder why Bahasa Indonesia sometime referred as Bahasa, can you explain it for me mas bro.

The word Indonesia, was first brought about by an Indo-Malay activist, Tan Malaka in 1925 in his book "Naar de Republiek Indonesia" firstly printed and published in Shang Hai.

Many foreigners have difficulty pronouncing Indonesia, and they use Bahasa for shorter version of Indonesian Language. :D

Even though Malay using the same term Bahasa Melayu as in Bahasa Indonesia, the word Malay was known to European society longer than the word Indonesia, therefore many foreigners simply refer Malay as a shorter version of Malaysian Language. :)

There is a historical fact that royalties from Samudera Pasai, Deli, Bulungan have a close "family" relationship with Melaka, Johor, Pahang, Kelantan and other Malaysian sultanate. :)

We used to share many Melayu and Dutch words in Bahasa Indonesia, but since 1972 (EYD), we adopt more Javanese and English words into Bahasa Indonesia (i.e. maksimal -> maksimum, minimal -> minimum, etc). :) Nowadays we also have bahasa alay. :P

So, just chemunghuuuuuut mas bro.

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • I tried a lot of free webcontrol panels, but the best is the Kloxo-MR version! Until now is stable, easy to install and to use.I use it from 4 years the Kloxo-after the Kloxo-MR version.
    It must try it before decide with another web CP!

• @myhken said:
    But after a couple of hours playing with my conclusion is that I will sty with Virtualmin/Webmin on my servers. I have use it for around two years now.

I use both webmin along with vestacp , what i loved about vesta cp is that , you can downgrade / upgrade php mysql etc without breaking stuff.

• Running on Zpanel now.
    But willing to try something new.

Choosing from
    ISpconfig, and Vestcp
    Any recommendations?

• VPNVPN Member
    edited January 2014

I have always been a Virtualmin/Webmin guy but recently I have been favouring a cPanel/WHM and Webmin combo.

It really depends what you intend to do with the server. If you're hosting sites for people then I suggest cPanel/WHM. If you're just doing a couple of sites for yourself then Virtualmin or even Webmin will do if you're competent with setting up virtual hosts.

If you're using it for something completely different like backups, game servers, VPNs blah blah blah then Webmin on its own will also suffice.

Obviously this is all opinion and people in here WILL disagree with me lol.

• FRCoreyFRCorey Member
    edited January 2014

Poor ignored Plesk lol, nm free :)

• Webmin for server side and any panel for hosting side, i did so webmin/kolox

• Kloxo and virtualmin

• xZeroxZero Member

Well, I personally, love "by hand" server setup, but as those days I don't have enough time for that, control panels solutions comes handy...

• sc754sc754 Member

@xZero said:
    Well, I personally, love "by hand" server setup, but as those days I don't have enough time for that, control panels solutions comes handy...

Make a bash script, the world is you oyster