Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicenter is deadpool - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicenter is deadpool

2»

Comments

• Noob question:

Isn't at least a /22 required for the whois to be reassigned?

• @lion

SWIP on all IP allocations depending on provider, required on blocks equal to and larger than a /29 as per ARIN.

Thanked by 1lion
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

mov3 said: Should i open the paypal dispute to refund?

Yes

@plusnettr said:
    A server appears to be offline. There is one server that I have already pending and paid for. Still waiting. Technical support ends without a response.
    I paid by credit card.

Get your money back asap

• @hostdare said:

Get your money back asap

There's nothing I can do other than wait for an answer right now. The Bank will not accept the objection. I hope to solve the problem with dedicenter.

Why did Romanian servers lose its IP addresses?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

plusnettr said: Why did Romanian servers lose its IP addresses?

they are deadpooling soon

• @hostdare said:

Previously there had been a change of IP. There was no data loss on the server.
    I expect this to happen. That means I will not be working with Romania again. Although as I love

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

@plusnettr said:

@hostdare said:

Previously there had been a change of IP. There was no data loss on the server.
    I expect this to happen. That means I will not be working with Romania again. Although as I love

I don't think so. IP space rent from Prager-IT is very cheap (comparing to servers and bandwidth).
    If a provider can't afford 50 EUR / mo, it's definitely deadpool.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

At least they found the time to close all their open tickets today.

• WSSWSS Member

Close, or delete? Several of them that were made (and screenshotted) are magically missing from my account.

I'm a bit surprised that this thing has a new PayPal address (See thread https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/136129/scam-rackhost-cloudflexy-dedicenter-rack-sx#)- I'm assuming the last one is blocked.

• They just update the homepage, says "Hi, If you have reached this page, you have a paypal dispute active, your account is locked until dispute issue will be solved. thank you". and a nice picture.

• @daozhi said:
    They just update the homepage, says "Hi, If you have reached this page, you have a paypal dispute active, your account is locked until dispute issue will be solved. thank you". and a nice picture.

Same here, even though I don't have an account with these idiots :/

https://www.dedicenter.com/my.account

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • ha, so they have time to update the page but too busy to fix the issue? pathetic!

• WSSWSS Member

/my.account is usually a 404, anyhow.

I notified PayPal's internal fraud support of this new email address processing for them.