Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone give me any info ? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can anyone give me any info ?

13»

Comments

• @Bitmap said:
    Gotta' love this community.

LowEndTalk: Helping Clueless .NET coders since 2010.

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • @tm9 said:
    Got offered by a leading provider. I'll be using their API.
    Unsubscribing from this thread.

Thanks everyone for your input(s).

so where to buy????????!!!

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • komputerkingkomputerking Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:

@Yura said:
    P.S. speaking of tragic, did you cancel your tragicvps? Anything noteworthy happened under the new stewardship? I cancelled mine.

They didn't get cancelled, but were mysteriously turned off when I boosted to a load of 4 (4 vCPU x 1.0) for a couple hours, with no notice or any other regard from @komputerking. I don't know if they'll be rereg'd next year, but 6GB for $21/yr is kind of hard to let go of, even when OVZ. Plus, changing IPv6 addresses in a TLD I have my nameservers on is abysmal (doesn't fucking work).

We're sorry to hear that you had issues @WSS. The hardware and configurations have not changed since switching hands. We are currently in the process of adding additional hardware to our Dallas and Los Angeles locations, but have not changed anything existing. Did you open up a ticket about these issues? Also, we have not heard any issues with IPv6. Did you open a ticket regarding this? If not, go ahead and do so and we'll look into resolving at for you.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

@komputerking said:

@WSS said:

@Yura said:
    P.S. speaking of tragic, did you cancel your tragicvps? Anything noteworthy happened under the new stewardship? I cancelled mine.

They didn't get cancelled, but were mysteriously turned off when I boosted to a load of 4 (4 vCPU x 1.0) for a couple hours, with no notice or any other regard from @komputerking. I don't know if they'll be rereg'd next year, but 6GB for $21/yr is kind of hard to let go of, even when OVZ. Plus, changing IPv6 addresses in a TLD I have my nameservers on is abysmal (doesn't fucking work).

We're sorry to hear that you had issues @WSS. The hardware and configurations have not changed since switching hands. We are currently in the process of adding additional hardware to our Dallas and Los Angeles locations, but have not changed anything existing. Did you open up a ticket about these issues? Also, we have not heard any issues with IPv6. Did you open a ticket regarding this? If not, go ahead and do so and we'll look into resolving at for you.

No, I didn't open a ticket, since restarting the services got them back online. The fact that they were turned off after over a year of uptime- automatic, or not- was annoying, though.

The IPv6 issue is not your problem, and really should have been a secondary paragraph, unless you're part of "Famous Four Media Group". :)

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited December 2017

@lemon said:

@tm9 said:
    Got offered by a leading provider. I'll be using their API.
    Unsubscribing from this thread.

Thanks everyone for your input(s).

so where to buy????????!!!

Offering DOS only vps hosting is a pretty neat idea. After all, all shell cursors blink mostly the same.

List of available OS images:

• Goddamn I feel old(er) now.